Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lactating

Jump to newest

By *inktherapy OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gloucester

am still feeding no 4 - should I 'confess' to playmates beforehand when a meet is arranged in case they don't like the idea. I have to say that I have only confessed once so far and they didn't mind... Any nipple stimulation will set them off...

thoughts and opinions please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it maybe an idea to tell the meets before hand, as they may freak when your fountaining milk from your nipples

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I'd let them know. It could freak some blokes out.

over a year ago

Yes i would tell them as i know .... when i was feeding babys and played with would run mike even with out them sucking or playing with my tits .... months after i stoped still do it too x jo xx

over a year ago

Agreed...let them know. I don't think many would be bothered. Just don't put it on your profile, you'll be inundated with adult babies wanting to meet!

over a year ago

Gloucester

Thanks for that - no-one's freaked too much so far but I guess it's fair to let them know

And no I'd never dream of putting it on my profile - I'm amazed how many ask about it enough in chat as it is, let alone directly advertising the fact I love them being played with/ sucked/ bitten etc, but suckling an adult is very different to suckling a child

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

I'd of thought it would add to the play and general fun of any meet? Wouldn't it?

Why would it put people off... its what breast's are designed to do first and foremost...

Sorry my mind is just kicking into overdrive on the fun that could be had...

I guess the only thing is for you to be happy... and not do anything that then puts you off feed your child because you feel disgust at something that you did do and now can't look at your breast milk in the same way... lol

over a year ago

Just a thought, but if you had a meet that you didn't get on well with you could always make them a cuppa with your milk before telling them you don't want to play!

over a year ago

Gloucester

"Just a thought, but if you had a meet that you didn't get on well with you could always make them a cuppa with your milk before telling them you don't want to play! "

love it!!

over a year ago

o dear pink, having seen your amazing nipples i think you will be beating them off with a stick! adults not babies x

over a year ago

"am still feeding no 4 - should I 'confess' to playmates beforehand when a meet is arranged in case they don't like the idea. I have to say that I have only confessed once so far and they didn't mind... Any nipple stimulation will set them off...

thoughts and opinions please "

Ever since Siren gave birth and began lactating I've had a fascination with it. She felt uncomfortable introducing 'milk play' into our sex life but one time she was in such pain with her swollen boobs she asked me to milk her. It was abso-fookin-tastic!! I loved sucking her milk out as she rode me. Loved every second and every drop of it.

Please sir, can I have some more?

over a year ago

"am still feeding no 4 - should I 'confess' to playmates beforehand when a meet is arranged in case they don't like the idea. I have to say that I have only confessed once so far and they didn't mind... Any nipple stimulation will set them off...

thoughts and opinions please

Ever since Siren gave birth and began lactating I've had a fascination with it. She felt uncomfortable introducing 'milk play' into our sex life but one time she was in such pain with her swollen boobs she asked me to milk her. It was abso-fookin-tastic!! I loved sucking her milk out as she rode me. Loved every second and every drop of it.

Please sir, can I have some more? "

My personal view before people think I'm having a dig...between husband and wife/partners, I can see that being a turn on and somewhat endearing.

Having a stranger you picked up from a swinging site suck the milk from your breast, then later on feed your baby wouldn't be for me.

Just like playing when pregnant, and the "no kissing" rule some couples have...there are some things that are personal to couples and this to me would be one of them.

By *oucaneerMan
over a year ago

London

Breast milk and freshly squeezed orange juice is the only products to contain food grade hydrogen peroxide, great for getting rid of calcium deposits in the bones and joints.

I would have some but feel bad about taking it away from the baby.

over a year ago

"Breast milk and freshly squeezed orange juice is the only products to contain food grade hydrogen peroxide, great for getting rid of calcium deposits in the bones and joints.

I would have some but feel bad about taking it away from the baby. "

Sometimes there's just too much, or the baby wasn't awake, or wasn't hungry. Siren never let me suck her milk if she knew that littleun would need it.

It's horny, and if other women enjoy 'feeding' their play partners why restrict it to just their own partner.

I'm not advocating wearing adult diapers or any of that silly nonsense but breast milk tastes very nice and it's highly erotic to milk a woman while you're fucking her.

over a year ago

"It's horny, and if other women enjoy 'feeding' their play partners why restrict it to just their own partner."

The same arguement can be used for those that wouldn't dream of playing whilst pregnant, or kissing, or cumming with a playmate, full swap...some find everything horny, some like to keep certain things between their partner - and that's one I personally wouldn't want to share!

over a year ago

I would tell them just so they are aware... I know when I was feeding my kids that I had to make sure I was empty before having sex as orgasm would make me leak badly.

Be prepared for those that have read this thread to send you messages as there are plenty of men out there that find that highly erotic.

Katie.

over a year ago

Gloucester

my 'baby' is almost 19mths, so doesn't need the milk, just won't easily give it up! I've always been a 'cow' when it comes to b/f so no worries ever about depriving a child (previously donated excess supplies) and i enjoy my boobs being played with far too much to introduce a 'no play because they spray' rule..

over a year ago

Gloucester

"o dear pink, having seen your amazing nipples i think you will be beating them off with a stick! adults not babies x"

thx!

over a year ago

For me I would say to a prospective meet would be that I was breast feeding and if they were put off from it well their loss. As for the rest of the thread I won't comment as when I was breast feeding I wouldn't let anyone go near my breasts. I would seep milk as soon as they were touched.

over a year ago

I wouldn't have a problem with it most of us have a family. Plus it's natural and fresh

over a year ago

Yes, let them know... just incase they can't handle it....and if they can't... be damn proud of the fact that you were able to feed your children.....my Mum still feels bad that she couldn't feed me- at 5'10 and 12 stone, I reckon she's nowt to worry about, but hey-ho

By *oucaneerMan
over a year ago

London

Maybe it depends on whether they were breast fed or bottle fed.

I was breast fed, but consider myself a leg man.

Post new Message to Thread