Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I'm Mortified

Jump to newest

By *-and-K OP   Couple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Katee has just come down from wrapping xmas presents in tears.

She can't find my pressie!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awww hidden it so well she's forgotten where it is?

over a year ago

try wikileaks

over a year ago

Its that big your keeping it i bet outside x Two years ago i had this lol I got up nothing ... was thinking he forgot .. felt fed up ...... Then he give me a little box i was thinking god thats boring i open it a its a black range rover sports ... john said you know i get you things you like .. under the match box toy was a weird black thing with button come out a key .. weird i was thinking ...... john said look out the window there was my new car with a big red bow ,, lolol i was gob smacked ,, lol jo xxxx

over a year ago

I was gonna do that for Siren this year but I couldn't find a 'House' size bow in Wilkinsons. She's got some smellies instead.

By *-and-K OP   Couple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Panic over, she's found it. Problem was she found the box it was delivered in, but she had obviously taken it out and put it elsewhere, keeping the empty box!

over a year ago

Phew!

I've had my present already Well it was a joint present so there was no point in wrapping it up and waiting 2 weeks

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Its that big your keeping it i bet outside x Two years ago i had this lol I got up nothing ... was thinking he forgot .. felt fed up ...... Then he give me a little box i was thinking god thats boring i open it a its a black range rover sports ... john said you know i get you things you like .. under the match box toy was a weird black thing with button come out a key .. weird i was thinking ...... john said look out the window there was my new car with a big red bow ,, lolol i was gob smacked ,, lol jo xxxx"

lucky sod xx

over a year ago

"Phew!

I've had my present already Well it was a joint present so there was no point in wrapping it up and waiting 2 weeks "

put that in yer pipe n smoke it

Post new Message to Thread