Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Turning up uninvited

Jump to newest

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Making this thread as the other has to be taken off.

So without going into too much detail as it is really just a question.....

What would you do if someone (M/F or cple) turned up on your doorstep unannounced?

I know Redhot had it happen to him once and I think we would do the same as them, tell them to sod off and we would never dream of meeting them again.

What would you do? and on the other side of the coin, if anyone has done it, what was your thinking?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Had someone just arrive at my house for a coffee, she brought someone else with them who I had never met before, or even chatted to ( albeit, another member).

I was not best pleased.

2 weeks later the other person was having a meet with someone who lives close to me.... she was dropping him off in the town and said 'lets drop into Views for coffee'. He said no.

some people are way to forward at times..

I have since taken down... 'View's cafe and cock sucking parlour' sign from outside..

seems to have done the trick..

By *icksfocusMan
over a year ago

Pontefract

i always meet on neutral ground first never at my home. dont know why previous thread was stopped bit over the top if you ask me. She wanted advice and got it

By *ardybumsCouple
over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

was wondering about this myself the other day,we have never entertained at home always preferring to use clubs or on the very odd occasion will travel to someone elses house,this is mainly down to having kids always knocking about but what happens when we do find the time and privacy to accomodate ? i dont think we could ever ask a single fella or a couple around to play just because of the consequences if it all went tits up,pardon the pun ! is this being selfish or just a common sense reaction to safeguarding our privacy?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"i always meet on neutral ground first never at my home. dont know why previous thread was stopped bit over the top if you ask me. She wanted advice and got it"

she had his verification on show dude, and easy to know who she meant.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would not be best pleased at all. There's no way I would allow them in and as you say I'd probably sever all connections and not meet them again either.

That's soooo cheeky and totally unacceptable.

We all have lives, vanilla friends, family, maybe even kids knocking about the place and to just show up unannounced is really not on.

over a year ago

I've never had it happen to me although I do know someone recently - who I do meet regularly - asking if I was in - then if they could come round - I said yeah okay .. but before I could put my phone down they texted knocking now .....then fugg ...they did ! So they MUST have been right outside before they text.. gits

By *icksfocusMan
over a year ago

Pontefract

"i always meet on neutral ground first never at my home. dont know why previous thread was stopped bit over the top if you ask me. She wanted advice and got it

she had his verification on show dude, and easy to know who she meant. did not know that oops silly me

"

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"i always meet on neutral ground first never at my home. dont know why previous thread was stopped bit over the top if you ask me. She wanted advice and got it"

If you had seen what I put at the end of the thread it explained it.

But I can repeat it......the person who was being talked about was effectivly being named and shamed as he was on verifications.

The OP of that thread is happy with the stopping of the thread so I wouldn't worry yourself.

over a year ago

"Making this thread as the other has to be taken off.

What would you do if someone (M/F or cple) turned up on your doorstep unannounced?

I know Redhot had it happen to him once and I think we would do the same as them, tell them to sod off and we would never dream of meeting them again.

What would you do? and on the other side of the coin, if anyone has done it, what was your thinking?"

We had it happen twice

Told them to sod off the second time as well - I think we must be too accomodating

over a year ago

I would go mad if thay did that say go away and never chat or mail again. As if i had not asked them would be in my eyes out of order and if can do that what other things may thay do? We have family still live here and we would have to make up all sorts of storys and lie to them. Thay know we are swingers but i would not like to do it in there faces.

over a year ago

"I've never had it happen to me although I do know someone recently - who I do meet regularly - asking if I was in - then if they could come round - I said yeah okay .. but before I could put my phone down they texted knocking now .....then fugg ...they did ! So they MUST have been right outside before they text.. gits

"

P.S I should have said .. Special Friend... known them ages...trust them with my life.... friends before fucks..

Just in case people think im dial a fuck.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

It would be very difficult for me if someone turned up univited, my mum would soon start asking awkward questions!

Lol

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

cpl of years ago was at a good m8s party and her fone got nicked we did a collection sum payed by paypal sum payed by cheque anyway one single fella who lives no where near us a few weeks later was in chat(another site) fooked a wisper up telling us he had just drove past and even said he saw my mrs sitting on the couch thing is where we live ya have to go out your way to pass us mrs found it creepy as a lot of users told him so before we even said out just shows

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Making this thread as the other has to be taken off.

What would you do? and on the other side of the coin, if anyone has done it, what was your thinking?"

I have only had it done to me once... it was a couple who I had played with before who just turned up unannounced... I had only been home 2 minutes when they turned up...

I think they were more embarrassed about it than I was.....

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It very much depends on the level of relationship which has been established: I don't use the word 'relationship' in the sense of 'being in a relationship'.

There are a very small number of people I wouldn't mind if they turned up at my door because they were just passing... but they are people who wouldn't be turning up late at night or because they thought I'd drop everything, including my knickers, because they'd managed to operate a door bell.

I wouldn't be annoyed by a previous playmate being a bit of a chancer with a cheeky "I could be there in 5 minutes" type text... but then again, I am single, so I appreciate this is a whole different ballpark for couples. However, I would expect Mr Chancer to accept a reply of “no thanks” with good grace.

With the exception of the above, anyone else just turning up on the ‘off chance’ risks a kick in the cunt.

over a year ago

If anyone would dare to turn up at my front door the welcome would NOT be pretty! I wouldn't even hand them their balls back after cutting them off!!

One of my subs used to live down the road from me, we'd bump into each other in Sainsbury's, travel on the same train, even sit next to each other but not once would it have crossed his mind to turn up to my home, and none of the other men I've played with have done that.

They don't even text after 10pm unless they've been out, not spoken to me that day, and text to say "good night" as they know I'm usually up late!!

over a year ago

We wouldn't be at all pleased either.

Siren needs to get herself into her 'swing mode' before a meet and a surprise meeting wouldn't do that, and I'd be pissed off as we could have had her parents over at the time they called unannounced and that wouldn't do at all.

over a year ago

Today is a rare day in that I'm not wearing 'scruffs' around the house.

I bet if anyone did actually turn up unannounced, they wouldn't want to meet me again anyway

over a year ago

DEPENDING ! if i had company would be a little annoyed ,otherwise invite em in for a brew , FRANKIE XX

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

We'd be incandescent, I think that to drop in unnannounced would be totally unacceptable, we'd sod them off and that would be the end of it! Z

over a year ago

"DEPENDING ! if i had company would be a little annoyed ,otherwise invite em in for a brew , FRANKIE XX"

Just a shame you can't pick and choose when it would happen haha.

If they do it once, and get invited in for a cuppa, you can't then be annoyed the next time when they drop by and you have guests.

over a year ago

"It very much depends on the level of relationship which has been established: I don't use the word 'relationship' in the sense of 'being in a relationship'.

There are a very small number of people I wouldn't mind if they turned up at my door because they were just passing... but they are people who wouldn't be turning up late at night or because they thought I'd drop everything, including my knickers, because they'd managed to operate a door bell.

I wouldn't be annoyed by a previous playmate being a bit of a chancer with a cheeky "I could be there in 5 minutes" type text... but then again, I am single, so I appreciate this is a whole different ballpark for couples. However, I would expect Mr Chancer to accept a reply of “no thanks” with good grace.

With the exception of the above, anyone else just turning up on the ‘off chance’ risks a kick in the cunt.

"

Quite

over a year ago

"Today is a rare day in that I'm not wearing 'scruffs' around the house.

I bet if anyone did actually turn up unannounced, they wouldn't want to meet me again anyway "

Spot on too ! I wouldn't be presentable to anyone on a day off ... even the bloody post man!

over a year ago

I would absolutely hate it, I think its the height of bad manners. We dont accommodate anyway, our swinging lifestyle will always be entirely separate from our home lives, so I wouldnt tell anyone my address. I think its very wrong though

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

anyone doing that to me would soon find themselves parted from a certain part of their anatomy!!!

It's the height of bad manners and shows a total lack of respect, not only for the recipient, but also their home and family (if applicable).

over a year ago

I bet if anyone did actually turn up unannounced, they wouldn't want to meet me again anyway

Spot on too ! I wouldn't be presentable to anyone on a day off ... even the bloody post man!"

Too true. There's a mad scramble around for something to cover up in and running fingers through hair while running down the stairs in your house too?

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Spot on too ! I wouldn't be presentable to anyone on a day off ... even the bloody post man!"

Bloody window cleaners, are the worst!

over a year ago

do people really turn up unannounced?

this is why man invented the gun!

get off me land!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

I would have no problem with friends just turning up,whether I knew them from swinging or the nilla world.I would think it a little rude of them not to call first tho.But that's just because my house is always a tip!

If a couple or single turned up who we had only played with,I wouldn't let them past the front door.It strikes me as odd enough to be worried.

over a year ago

I would not allow a person turning up unannounced and uninvited into my house, full stop, no matter how far he might have travelled.

I would probably tell him not to bother contacting me again.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I would say it's a big NO. Borders on creepy really...

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"I would say it's a big NO. Borders on creepy really... "

remember that next time you turn up at 2am!!

over a year ago

We're still a bit new at this to have had that sort of experience yet, and we prefer to b uild a friendly relationship rather than just a sexual one so it may not be so bad i guess.

To be honest though even friends we've had for years tend to text first to see if we are indoors before popping in.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"I would say it's a big NO. Borders on creepy really...

remember that next time you turn up at 2am!! "

It was bringing my mum to meet you that put you off wasn't it?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

aye, I cannae handle the filth she texts me, meeting her was worse. didnae mind the clothes coming off but tell her to keep the teeth in next time

over a year ago

we maet a couple and about 2 weeks later the women turned up unanounced we would never play with then again

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

It's Jonny!!

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"anyone doing that to me would soon find themselves parted from a certain part of their anatomy!!!"

Please miss, can I have my balls back!

over a year ago

"do people really turn up unannounced?

this is why man invented the gun!

get off me land! "

Ah a man after my own heart..let's get married lol

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"anyone doing that to me would soon find themselves parted from a certain part of their anatomy!!!

Please miss, can I have my balls back! "

nope, they make lovely earrings

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

what i can't understand is how someone can turn up unannounced if you don't already know them, then if they do know you they should also know the rules of the game,

if someone turned up at mine unannounced/uninvited they would surly get short shrift here

over a year ago

I never ever play at home.. my personal life is private

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I once had a lovely little vegetable patch in my back garden, I grew carrots, potatoes and onions, they were gorgeous.

But one day I noticed a root vegetable in there that I had not planted with my own fair hands. Yes. You guessed it.

It was a turnip uninvited.*

*Sigh, sorry I'm bored today.

Post new Message to Thread