Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I dont post often but i just thought i would ask what you guys think

I have a cpl of meets where the guys havent done a verification i belive the meet went well and i havent hesitated to do theirs does this happen to anyone else or should i just forget about it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd forget about it.Worrying about stuff won't give you any answers.

over a year ago

No this as not happened to me,but maybe the meet did not go well,especially if they have not been in touch,they may say it did but we all tell lies xxx

over a year ago

Maybe the meet was great and they just aren't good at writing the verifications.Or...they, for whatever reason, don't want to.

over a year ago

I wouldnt worry about it luv its happened to me as well

over a year ago

what I am saying is not everyone is honest and upfront on here,I too have met peeps on here and played with them,never wanting to experience it again with them,but of course you say,yes it was great and I will see you again. I am just being honest thats all

over a year ago

"what I am saying is not everyone is honest and upfront on here,I too have met peeps on here and played with them,never wanting to experience it again with them,but of course you say,yes it was great and I will see you again. I am just being honest thats all"

What?...you are being honest about being dishonest

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Defo don't worry about it.

They may have been more interested in receiving their verification especially if they were non verified before you met them.

If thats the case, says more about them than it does about you.

onwards and upwards. x

over a year ago

There is no rule to say one must provide verification after a meet, whether it has gone well or not!

Move on I'd say!

over a year ago

I think we are all guilty of that on here,I was in the early days of swinging,now I always do a social meet and if I don't like them I say!!

over a year ago

I dont have meets just to get verifications I have meets to have fun. If they verify me then its just a bonus. All my verifications read pretty much the same anyway so can tell im genuine.

over a year ago

Don't need to have verifications on _iew in order to proof one is genuine I'd say!

over a year ago

I don't think you can say "we are all..." about anything that anyone does on here...unless it's followed by "different".

over a year ago

Different then smarty pants Bertie xxx

over a year ago

"Different then smarty pants Bertie xxx"

I love being called a smarty pants

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I dont post often but i just thought i would ask what you guys think

I have a cpl of meets where the guys havent done a verification i belive the meet went well and i havent hesitated to do theirs does this happen to anyone else or should i just forget about it?"

actually the more interesting question is why do you think the verification is so important.... just curious as to know why...

I thought the point of verification was just to say that someone was genuine.. nothing more....

you know you are genuine.... you don't need to prove that to people....

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

I have to agree with Fabio.We asked friends to verify us because kev does not like putting his facepic anywhere.We simply wanted to show we were genuine,it isn't an indication of anything else.

By *indfkdWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

I have a cpl of meets where the guys havent done a verification i belive the meet went well and i havent hesitated to do theirs does this happen to anyone else or should i just forget about it?

actually the more interesting question is why do you think the verification is so important.... just curious as to know why...

I thought the point of verification was just to say that someone was genuine.. nothing more....

you know you are genuine.... you don't need to prove that to people...."

That is a good point ......... but .... for me I only have 1 verification (so far) but when looking at single guy profiles i look to see how they are verified if there are say 4 and all cam or phone then i may be put off just a little as i will possibly be reprimanded for this but it feels to me like theyr not really here for meets just wanting chat and or photos but if they are verified met in person then there is less (i did say less)chance of being stood up

over a year ago

im not bothered about verifications, i very rarely read them on someones profile

i am genuine and i know im not a time waster

just let it go x

over a year ago

I have a cpl of meets where the guys havent done a verification i belive the meet went well and i havent hesitated to do theirs does this happen to anyone else or should i just forget about it?"

Because thay think other woman will be put of meeting them if thay see you on there and thay get around yes its a swing site i know........ I have had some lovely meets one a really lovely man who has this other woman he has meet from this site so nasty to him if she see friends or others on his profile so he dont have one on there ... Did hurt me i asked him thats how i new.. as i new we was good friends. Sure your meets went well its just the men are players and like the woman to feel thay are specile and the only ones at the time.. but no just one of a number i bet done this too others too xxx jo

over a year ago

I dont think they are massivly important i just think its polite to do one if one has been done for you thats all

over a year ago

I have a cpl of meets where the guys havent done a verification i belive the meet went well and i havent hesitated to do theirs does this happen to anyone else or should i just forget about it? Because thay think other woman will be put of meeting them if thay see you on there and thay get around yes its a swing site i know........ I have had some lovely meets one a really lovely man who has this other woman he has meet from this site so nasty to him if she see friends or others on his profile so he dont have one on there ... Did hurt me i asked him thats how i new.. as i new we was good friends. Sure your meets went well its just the men are players and like the woman to feel thay are specile and the only ones at the time.. but no just one of a number i bet done this too others too xxx jo"

I agree with that one i have a guy who wants to meet me but wants to keep it quiet incase another one of his meet find out whats all that about???

over a year ago

"I dont think they are massivly important i just think its polite to do one if one has been done for you thats all

"

The thing we have in common, here, is an open mindedness towards sex.All the rest such as manners and what is and isn't rude will vary enormously

over a year ago

"

I agree with that one i have a guy who wants to meet me but wants to keep it quiet incase another one of his meet find out whats all that about???"

Loads do this as dont wish to show how much thay really sleep around as may put people off too ..... and yes woman getting juelouse thay like to keep all happy as thay never know when thay may like to go back and have sex again. See it for what it is you had a good time you got on with them and sex i hope was good xxx Dont let this worrie you ok xxxx jo

over a year ago

I dont care about verifications either. I have some so at least if people are interested they have something to go by. I dont always notice that I have a new one. I tend to do verifications if we've met single guys because they seem to want them. but for me I dont really care and I actually dont even care if people had a good time or not, nice to think they did, but I dont lose any sleep over it. I do my best and thats all that matters to me

over a year ago

"I dont have meets just to get verifications I have meets to have fun. If they verify me then its just a bonus. All my verifications read pretty much the same anyway so can tell im genuine."

I dont have meets to get verifications either i like to have fun

I just belive that if one is done for you its nice to do one back

Anyway im just going to forget about it onwards and upwards

over a year ago

I am surprised that people feel hurt if they don't get or aren't required to leave verifications: what on earth is that about?!!

As some others have said I don't meet to get a verification: I've met several men from this site on many occasions and we've not verified each other.

Indulging in my naughty fantasies is the order of the day for me, leaving/receiving verifications is of little importance.

Seems a lot of people need their egos massaging!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive met quite a few where neither of us have left verifications. Either forgotten about it dont feel the need. My most regular playmate on here neither has ever left each other a verification

over a year ago

"I dont have meets just to get verifications I have meets to have fun. If they verify me then its just a bonus. All my verifications read pretty much the same anyway so can tell im genuine.

I dont have meets to get verifications either i like to have fun

I just belive that if one is done for you its nice to do one back

Anyway im just going to forget about it onwards and upwards "

block them and take your Verification back x

Post new Message to Thread