The perfect body.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does it exist?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would say no, because what is candy for one is not for another.

The best way to go is as long as you are happy with it then who cares what anyone else thinks about it.

over a year ago

No.

over a year ago

"I would say no, because what is candy for one is not for another.

The best way to go is as long as you are happy with it then who cares what anyone else thinks about it."

I like lots of different shapes but i was asked if i had a perfect body and had to say no and it got me thinking what people want.

over a year ago

Everyone wants something different, so I don't think you will get a definiitve answer to your question.

over a year ago

Nope.

over a year ago

Any question that has a qualification 'perfect' in it will have the answer...no.

over a year ago

"Any question that has a qualification 'perfect' in it will have the answer...no."

That's not true though. I have had a perfect day in the past and you can have other perfect things don't you think?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Does it exist?"

you know I do!!!!!

over a year ago

"Any question that has a qualification 'perfect' in it will have the answer...no.

That's not true though. I have had a perfect day in the past and you can have other perfect things don't you think?"

Maybe it's the misuse of the word 'perfect' then...because, with respect, that's nonesense.

over a year ago

"Does it exist?"
Its dont exist as everyone is diffrent perfect.Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Good thing we dont all like same thing life would be so so boring. jo x

over a year ago

"Does it exist?Its dont exist as everyone is diffrent perfect.Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Good thing we dont all like same thing life would be so so boring. jo x"

agree with ya there jo x

over a year ago

I have a perfect body....just a pity its hidden away inside this fat suit :P

over a year ago

Yes of course it does, everyone will have images of a perfect body so to each individual a perfect body will exist. There will never be a one size fits all though

over a year ago

" I have a perfect body....just a pity its hidden away inside this fat suit :P"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

get to the circus, they have fab mirrors.

I look fucking great when I use them.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

still me!!.....

and I have another one that I let live in the shed!!!!

over a year ago

Thing is are you talking about yourself or in others? Personally i prefer a bit of padding on guys and girls, no muscular six pack as i would just feel fat next to them. For myself, i would love the slim body i had before kids; no fat mummy tummy, hips etc, in fact out of everything a flat stomach but that is never going to happen

over a year ago

I have a perfect body when i look at myself in the mirror with gallons of drink inside me

A perfect body dont exist everyone likes different and if we all liked the same the world would be a boring place

over a year ago

Of course it exists! His names rob and he lives in leicester. I can come just watching him rub moisturiser on himself after his bath. That man is total perfection.

over a year ago

Perfection is in the eyes of how people want to see themselves. The prefect body as a different meaning to the individual and how you want others to look?

over a year ago

I'm perfect for someone :D

over a year ago

We all have different interpretations of perfection. A couple of my playmates are perfect to me but I find their insecurities tiresome! I don't do ego massaging and confidence building very well.

My body is far from perfect, it never was even in my teens and I was glad it wasn't! My mother was a size 10 before having us. EVERY conversation about herself began "if it wasn't for you kids (I'd still be a size 10").

A lifetime bemoaning what she'd "lost" instead of what she had! I never wanted to go down that unhappy path and I wear my caesarian scars and stretch marks with pride as I cuddle my "perfect", happy children.

Good luck to people who strive for the perfect body in themselves and playmates! We like what we like!

Post new Message to Thread