Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

lets have..........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

a nice thread for a change eh? what nice things are you going to be doing today? i am taking my 5 month old grandson and showing him how good shopping can be hehehehehe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I missed the buggy when my children grew out if it

Meant I actually had to carry the shopping

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i'm off to watch lot of thighs get all muddy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

plus dad is going to so the beers will be free

over a year ago

I stopped walking when the kids started walking. Buggy pushing should be compulsory !

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

watching Will and Grace and then going out to MFI.

I live in the fast lane..

over a year ago

I'm going mistletoe shopping to take out clubbing with me tonight. Looking forward to lots of Christmas kisses!!

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

Chatting to a very sweet friend in Hungary on yahoo... she's lovely!

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

I'm going to play with my old Toys, (classic cars!) then get my dad something for is birthday which is on Sunday!

over a year ago

Just had a lovely walk into town with son for a bit of food shopping. Then on to library. Now having a peaceful cuppa and about to start reading the book I've waited ages for, reading being my second favourite hobby!

over a year ago

Been out and done the shopping for today before the town got too busy.

Back home for a kip before taking the pooch out for a nice walk.

Then probably another kip before going out for a colleague's surprised 30th birthday party.

over a year ago

its surprising how much shopping a buggy can carry, such a god send hehehhee...............shame our daughter hadnt had twins lmao !!!!!!!!

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"I missed the buggy when my children grew out if it

Meant I actually had to carry the shopping "

my twins are just at that stage that they are pretty much done with the buggy...how do you hold 3 kids' hands and shopping when you are on your own?lol

over a year ago

"its surprising how much shopping a buggy can carry, such a god send hehehhee...............shame our daughter hadnt had twins lmao !!!!!!!! "

That's the only thing I miss about not having a pram anymore. I had a double one for the boys and it held so much shopping underneath. Now my knuckles drag on the ground!

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

have been colouring with my spotty twins whose chickenpox have finally crusted over so they are off to join their brother at their dad's for the rest of weekend until monday night(as mummy is off to chams tomorrow...woohoo)then this afternoon I will be going out..even if it is just to walk around the block as have not left the house in almost a week.At least all 3 kids have had the chicken pox now...was a very long 2 1/2 weeks though...lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im supposed to be writing cards and wrap presents but so far ive been writing down all todays nominations lol

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

FOOTIE (and beer),and maybe a shag at half time xx

By *ex.IncCouple
over a year ago

Castleford

Ran my ex and little girl to the airport this morning for her 'santa flight' and ended up killing time in the crew room.

Now trying to decide whether to meet tonight or go out on the piss instead. Its a tough one!

over a year ago

"i'm off to watch lot of thighs get all muddy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "

Oh I'm very jealous!

I've been Christmas wrapping this morning and then went to the meat market and got some bargains.

Tonight we'll be having finger food and setting our new Wii up. This will be disturbed only by x factor and a few trips to the kitchen to top up the drinks!

over a year ago

I went to buy some new decorations for the tree but ended up with boots instead xxx

over a year ago

"its surprising how much shopping a buggy can carry, such a god send hehehhee...............shame our daughter hadnt had twins lmao !!!!!!!!

That's the only thing I miss about not having a pram anymore. I had a double one for the boys and it held so much shopping underneath. Now my knuckles drag on the ground! "

yes know the feeling......... need a personal shopper.......... naked one would be good lol

Post new Message to Thread