Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

JuA Feeling you get about a profile?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you ever come across a post here in forum read profile and you think even with feedback may not be real .....As you know yourself some will give feedbacks to others with out meeting in hope thay will one day saying meet in person when thay have never. May just be me but i have seen 1 or 2 now that do make me think. JO X

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yup, it happens from time to time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where are you going with this Jo ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do on some of the so called female profiles you do wonder about. They have verifications from one hit wonders and you do get suspicious.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oooops sorry ......

My answer is ..... Occassionally and currently.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I do on some of the so called female profiles you do wonder about. They have verifications from one hit wonders and you do get suspicious. "

So called female ? I guess you miss all the women pretending to be men then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I do on some of the so called female profiles you do wonder about. They have verifications from one hit wonders and you do get suspicious.

So called female ? I guess you miss all the women pretending to be men then. "

Lmao why would a woman pretend to be a man? Its hard enough for single guys on here already

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I do on some of the so called female profiles you do wonder about. They have verifications from one hit wonders and you do get suspicious.

Lmao why would a woman pretend to be a man? Its hard enough for single guys on here already "

World is full of funny people. e.g. I am a woman pretending to be a man who i s pretending to be a woman.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oooops sorry ......

My answer is ..... Occassionally and currently. "

Just have this strong feeling about a person. Had mail from alot on there profile myself asking for feedback saying i meet them i said no way . I sall see in time i hope if real or not x as i think you can only play games here so long before your found out if a fake . As people like you Gran are clever and see things i dont always. jo xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lmao why would a woman pretend to be a man? Its hard enough for single guys on here already

World is full of funny people. e.g. I am a woman pretending to be a man who i s pretending to be a woman. "

Lol i bet your meets get confused then

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jo you are clever. Just look at the size of your brains in your avatar xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did make me see how easy it would be to fake a person and profile .. just in the forum you get a feel for people .. well i do reading there posts. And a person could have more then one profile fake on the go think thay are clever chat to themselfs even in the forum ,, and send themselfs feedback.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jo you are clever. Just look at the size of your brains in your avatar xxx "
well after you said the face pic thing i felt tits should be ok , lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

What face pic thing ? Me ? You sure ? I tend to forget things if they were throw away jokes...... What've I said now ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What face pic thing ? Me ? You sure ? I tend to forget things if they were throw away jokes...... What've I said now ?"
was a post here about putting face on .. lol never mind Gran .. x

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Did make me see how easy it would be to fake a person and profile .. just in the forum you get a feel for people .. well i do reading there posts. And a person could have more then one profile fake on the go think thay are clever chat to themselfs even in the forum ,, and send themselfs feedback."

The best thing to do is REPORT any prson who has asked you to give them false feedback ie for a meet when you havn't met them.

If you have any suspicions that the people that person has verified may not be real then I would report them too.

Even if you are not 100% sure of something Admin still like you to report it as there is no harm done if it is unfounded.

I will have to shut this one now though, sorry x

Reply privately

over a year ago

jump in quick !

Reply privately