Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why is it?...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That on the very rare occasion I get to go on a night out. The weirdo in the pub/club make a beeline for me. I give no encouragement but it happens everytime. Tonight the weirdo seemed to think he had permission to come up behind me and grab my boobs. Well, he got more than he bargained for. I reached behind me grabbed his rather large package and squeezed and twisted. Not sure he will do that to anyone again, However he may be called upon to make a remake of "the snowman" lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I always get the weirdo's wherever i go. Think i must give off vibes if im on an empty bus the weirdo will sit next to me. Some guy pinched my arse when i worked in the pub i was carrying a big silver tray i turned round and smacked him straight in the head with it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

it amazes me that men do that...there's a chap who used to work on my site got put on the sex register for spanking a girls butt in the nightclub...which i thought extreme, but you'd think stuff like that would work as some deterrent?!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It doesn't deter them. Guys seem to think that because the boobs are big that they are allowed to touch without first being invited to.

over a year ago

Normally egged on by said assholes mates

over a year ago

it's just that some men find it hard to control their lust,and even more so when they are pissed,i'm am not trying to excuse their behavior it is tottally out of order,but thats why they do it.

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

Inhibitions lower with alcohol, and suggestion from mates is a big factor.

There is a big difference (or am I wrong) between that slightly smoochy dance and a basic group. A good smoochy dance when you don't know the person is like a lap dance, close but not touching...

Post new Message to Thread