Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rules before meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Loads of People have meet rules it's just personal preferences, if you don't agree or match the requirements then make the decision for yourself, you have your own preferences to adhere to as well

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I understand that and I have plenty on my profile,but can not understand the concept that its ok to lick me out and give me oral sex and vice versa but can't kiss them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think they tend to be known as boundaries rather than rules, but I think it would be safe to say that everybody has some boundaries prior to meeting..

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Nothing wrong with a few ground rules before hand.

i.e.

No chandeliers

No livestock

No glove puppets

No frank Spencer impersonations

But I do think the kissing one is a bit crap and the way it was written as well was a bit snotty.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nothing wrong with a few ground rules before hand.

i.e.

No chandeliers

No livestock

No glove puppets

No frank Spencer impersonations

But I do think the kissing one is a bit crap and the way it was written as well was a bit snotty."

I don't mind rules but it was the snotty way it was said. If that was the case with no kissing then why not say it we 1st met or on their profile as I have seen it with other profiles

Reply privately

By *eppersCouple
over a year ago

telford

We have a no kissing rule on our profile and meets, it's a personal thing that we like to keep to ourselves,we dont mind the sexual shareing, but kissing can be a very personal thing, sex is sex, but kissing is much more personnel if that makes any sense. But i agree they should have mentioned it at the meet or have it on there profile, so you can then decide if you would like to meet them.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Don't copy peoples personal mails onto the forums as you can be banned for it.

Discussing other members isn't exactly good either......they have preferences, if you don't like it move onto the next one.

Now as this is about someone else I am shutting it.

Reply privately