Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

xmas gifts for 18/19/20

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My son call me last night from un what can he get his mates ... as 3 saying thay have him somthing And wish to get the 19 year old girl somthing that spikes his hair for night out.. he is in his first year and having fun and telling me he is working hard even if going out to the partys...... One thing i may get is the Drinking HAT. Hard builder-style hat two cans next to the ears and plastic straws from cans to mouth .. I know i should not help them with drinking things but it looked fun the drinking hat x jo xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you look online at IWOOT.com (I want one of those),or firebox.com you can get lots of inexpensive and fun gifts, believe me, my kids still like to browse these catalogues/sites for gift ideas. xxxx

over a year ago

"If you look online at IWOOT.com (I want one of those),or firebox.com you can get lots of inexpensive and fun gifts, believe me, my kids still like to browse these catalogues/sites for gift ideas. xxxx"
Thing is will thay be here by next friday i am picking him up ..... and mates still be around for him to give things too.... was not sure if to late to order now?

over a year ago

Get that finger clicking! if it's in stock I've found they usually deliver pretty quickly. xxx

over a year ago

"Get that finger clicking! if it's in stock I've found they usually deliver pretty quickly. xxx"
ok will do xx

over a year ago

"Get that finger clicking! if it's in stock I've found they usually deliver pretty quickly. xxx"

weather permitting

Post new Message to Thread