Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

PRINCE CHARLES

Jump to newest

By *uton_couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

luton

the royal family are the head of the establishment

the armed forces , police , government etc are all there to protect there kingdom

just like in the USA where the buck stops with obama , it stops in the uk with the royal family

it seems the mainstrean veiw of the populous including the students have had enough of cut backs and poverty , whilst the elite drive round in ten ton gas guzzling tanks while at the same time screaming about climate change

they refuse to eat cake anymore

if they had been able to get him out of that car last night , they would have ripped his lungs out through his nostrils

it is probably too soon yet but one has to wonder if the royal family have been considering there plans to escape to there safe haven overseas

we shall have to see

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please read the link. it explains the role of the Modern Royal family...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_monarchy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"the royal family are the head of the establishment

the armed forces , police , government etc are all there to protect there kingdom

just like in the USA where the buck stops with obama , it stops in the uk with the royal family

it seems the mainstrean veiw of the populous including the students have had enough of cut backs and poverty , whilst the elite drive round in ten ton gas guzzling tanks while at the same time screaming about climate change

they refuse to eat cake anymore

if they had been able to get him out of that car last night , they would have ripped his lungs out through his nostrils

it is probably too soon yet but one has to wonder if the royal family have been considering there plans to escape to there safe haven overseas

we shall have to see "

this is getting boring now

Reply privately

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

The buck has not stopped with the Royal family for a couple of centuries.

Reply privately

over a year ago

what does it matter where the buck stops if in the meantime we have already all been completed bucked?

Reply privately

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"what does it matter where the buck stops if in the meantime we have already all been completed bucked?"

True lets stop worrying and start bucking!

Reply privately

over a year ago

bucking right Jem

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

"

Nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think its awfull that someone cant go about their life without beeing atacked by yobs, no matter who they are

Reply privately

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"

"

for some odd reason seem to recall reading that you guys have sent up home in spain or alike?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i think its awfull that someone cant go about their life without beeing atacked by yobs, no matter who they are "

It is disgusting and shows no respect. I am sure it could be classed as treason if they so wanted to.

Respect is lacking in this country and if that is how the future of this country behaves then we have serious problems.

Katie.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think it is answered by both Charles and Camilla getting out of the car and smiling and carrying out the duties at the Royal Variety performance with dignity..

I bet the people who attacked them would have been squealing like the little brats they are if anyone turned on them.

and I ain't a royalist.

Reply privately

over a year ago

our son is at uni and he isnt a little brat or a trouble maker,youll get them in any gathering..they are young people with a passion and if our young dont have a drive and _iews then our country is surely screwed...

why cant they protest,this country sends kids the same age to fight and die for what it believes...double standards me thinks

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"our son is at uni and he isnt a little brat or a trouble maker,youll get them in any gathering..they are young people with a passion and if our young dont have a drive and _iews then our country is surely screwed...

why cant they protest,this country sends kids the same age to fight and die for what it believes...double standards me thinks"

I'm sure they can protest but peacefully and without causing damage to other people's property or trying to attack anyone else!

If they want to be taken seriously then doing what they are just now isn't the way about it.

And to answer the OP's comment

"if they had been able to get him out of that car last night , they would have ripped his lungs out through his nostrils"

I'm sure the ARMED Royal Protection Squad Officers (having a family member who is one) would have had their own wee response to that!

Reply privately

over a year ago

i agree but there not all bad,just a few...cant tar them all with same brush

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"i agree but there not all bad,just a few...cant tar them all with same brush"

Nope they're not all bad, but the ones that are causing all the trouble are the ones making the News headlines and that's what sticks in people's heads.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i agree but there not all bad,just a few...cant tar them all with same brush"

this is true but sadly it seems that public opinion is not with the students, and i for one hope the gov dont back down on this, if people dont want to pay to better them selves thats their choice go get a job and be productive, if they or their parents are prepaired to pay to better themselves then good for them and hope it payes off for them.

Im sure im not alone in this opinion.

but protesting in recent times has never worked, and just costs the country money, when we can least afford it

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I think the most alarming thing apart from the fact most of the violent protesters aren't actually students, never have been and are purely there to cause anarchy is the utter stupidity of attacking that car.

These guys are protected with highly trained armed heavies, I'm very very surprised no one was shot and killed.

Fucking idiots!

Reply privately

over a year ago

ive got no interest in any of the family, all dick heads out for what they can get and cost us a fortune. if the states like them that much send them over. just my opinion by the way, ha.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ive got no interest in any of the family, all dick heads out for what they can get and cost us a fortune. if the states like them that much send them over. just my opinion by the way, ha."

think you need to check your facts here, the royal family generate far more than they cost, in tourism, pr and many other ways

Reply privately

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

I've no interest in the royal family what so ever, to quote princess Ann they can all "naff orf"

Reply privately

over a year ago

ok sorry, anybody north of buckinghamshire isnt interested. but like i say, just my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/12/10 14:45:05]

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"ok sorry, anybody north of buckinghamshire isnt interested. but like i say, just my opinion."

Wrong, I am way north of Buckinghamshire and agree that they do generate more that they cost!

Reply privately

over a year ago

here here, totally right.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

just like in the USA where the buck stops with obama , it stops in the uk with the royal family)

What an observant man you are. They are both elected by the general public..... They are both decision makers about where the armed forces........and they are both in control of their own countries..... With wisdom like this we have nothing to fear in the UK. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

just like in the USA where the buck stops with obama , it stops in the uk with the royal family)"

What an observant man you are.

They are both elected by the general public..... They are both decision makers about where the armed forces go or not........and they are both in control of their own countries..... With wisdom like this we have nothing to fear in the UK.

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"here here, totally right."

Cheers I knew you would agree with me in the end!

Reply privately

over a year ago

ha, correct. you see, north of london, lol.

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"ha, correct. you see, north of london, lol."

But I was disagreeing with your comment not agreeing!

I do think the Royals play a part in this Country and am not "not interested" in them and that is with me living way north of Old London Town!

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"our son is at uni and he isnt a little brat or a trouble maker,youll get them in any gathering..they are young people with a passion and if our young dont have a drive and _iews then our country is surely screwed...

why cant they protest,this country sends kids the same age to fight and die for what it believes...double standards me thinks"

they can protest peacefully as much as they like to be honest.

when they stop doing it peacefully and start destroying property that tax payers and others have to pay for, they start to lose their credibility. some will have been in the student unions last night laughing and thinking it was all a hoot..

and yes it is the minority but why don't the majority tell the minority to stop hijacking their march rather than leave it solely to the police.

I am sure your kid demonstrated peacefully, I am sure you are too.

Reply privately

By *eaboMan
over a year ago

marden

if people dont want to pay to better them selves thats their choice go get a job and be productive, if they or their parents are prepaired to pay to better themselves then good for them and hope it payes off for them.

Personally i wold rather see a doctor or surgeon who got there through passion, drive and intelligence rather than one who just had rich parents or deep pockets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" if people dont want to pay to better them selves thats their choice go get a job and be productive, if they or their parents are prepaired to pay to better themselves then good for them and hope it payes off for them.

Personally i wold rather see a doctor or surgeon who got there through passion, drive and intelligence rather than one who just had rich parents or deep pockets. "

well that would work to, they will just have to pay the loan back when working, if they are prepaired to do that which im sure most driven people would then it works

Reply privately

over a year ago

luton

"Please read the link. it explains the role of the Modern Royal family...

"

you post a link that has nothing to do with the monarch being the head of state , and the establishment

try this one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_II

Reply privately

over a year ago

and we all know that everything on wiki is true

Reply privately

over a year ago

luton

"and we all know that everything on wiki is true "

http://www.royal.gov.uk/MonarchUK/TheMonarchyToday.aspx

Reply privately

over a year ago

and your point is?

Reply privately

over a year ago

copyed of the last site you posted

"The Queen is Head of State in the United Kingdom. As a constitutional monarch, Her Majesty does not 'rule' the country, but fulfils important ceremonial and formal roles with respect to Government."

Reply privately

over a year ago

which basicaly means she is just a figure head, so the buck doesnt stop with her, she may have some powers left but has not and will never use them

Reply privately

over a year ago

luton

why cant they protest,this country sends kids the same age to fight and die for what it believes...double standards me thinks

I'm sure they can protest but peacefully and without causing damage to other people's property or trying to attack anyone else!

If they want to be taken seriously then doing what they are just now isn't the way about it.

"if they had been able to get him out of that car last night , they would have ripped his lungs out through his nostrils"

I'm sure the ARMED Royal Protection Squad Officers (having a family member who is one) would have had their own wee response to that! "

was your family member on duty the nite a man broke into the queens bedroom ?

if so he was about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/july/9/newsid_2498000/2498731.stm

Reply privately

over a year ago

luton

"copyed of the last site you posted

"The Queen is Head of State in the United Kingdom. As a constitutional monarch, Her Majesty does not 'rule' the country, but fulfils important ceremonial and formal roles with respect to Government.""

look for the full stop after the word kingdom .

"The Queen is Head of State in the United Kingdom.

it then continues with reference to her role in government

ie the queen or the monarch is the head of state

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

I'm sure the ARMED Royal Protection Squad Officers (having a family member who is one) would have had their own wee response to that!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/july/9/newsid_2498000/2498731.stm"

With any due respect, what the hell has that got to go with what happened yesterday?

And to answer your question - no he doesn't work down south - In his day to day role with the Police he trains the other officers on how to take a shot or two when they need to and where they need to!

And he is called upon to guard Royalty and other Dignataries who visit here on a regular basis, I could tell ye a story or 2 but am sure you will only go looking for more weblinks to try and put folk down with!

Happy swinging!

Reply privately

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Personaly find it all quite tiring an how it shows how two facd and politicaly correct brits have become.

First they go quiet and all you read, is bah "if this was france they would stand up and take action" then soon as they act like the french it "ohh such yobs what is the country coming too, they have no respect"

If the police agree to a rout they should stick to it, not try to stop it on the day.

As to Charlie, h was drivn there purly to give the police more powers and justification, to throw a bigger book at anyone the polic catch an prosicute, I fail to blive a royal just happened to be driven by accident into a riot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Camilla was so shocked she almost swallowed her Bit

Reply privately

over a year ago

luton

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/july/9/newsid_2498000/2498731.stm

With any due respect, what the hell has that got to go with what happened yesterday?

And to answer your question - no he doesn't work down south - In his day to day role with the Police he trains the other officers on how to take a shot or two when they need to and where they need to!

And he is called upon to guard Royalty and other Dignataries who visit here on a regular basis, I could tell ye a story or 2 but am sure you will only go looking for more weblinks to try and put folk down with!

Happy swinging! "

i put in a thread about prince charles

and YOU brought up the subject of armed protection officers and how the sun shone out of there ass holes , wink wink

i then pointed out that they were nowhere to be seen on the night a man calmly walked into the queens bedroom

had the man felt like it he could have finger fucked the queen , while the ARMED PROTECTION OFFICERS were in the garden having a ciggarrete

to assume they were able to protect prince charles yesterday is laughable

here is a youtube clip where prince charles could have been shot while the ARMED PROTECTION OFFICER stood there looking up in the air wondering if he was getting pork chops , or spaghetti bolognese for dinner lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF5wrFJp9Jo

Reply privately

over a year ago

luton

"i think its awfull that someone cant go about their life without beeing atacked by yobs, no matter who they are

It is disgusting and shows no respect. I am sure it could be classed as treason if they so wanted to.

Respect is lacking in this country and if that is how the future of this country behaves then we have serious problems.

Katie."

people were going about there lives peacefully when the royal familys ancestors rode into the village on heavy horse , dressed in armour , and smashed the peoples heads in with ball and mace

now prince charles knows what it is like to be rounded on in retaliation

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Happy swinging!

and YOU brought up the subject of armed protection officers and how the sun shone out of there ass holes , wink wink

i then pointed out that they were nowhere to be seen on the night a man calmly walked into the queens bedroom

had the man felt like it he could have finger fucked the queen , while the ARMED PROTECTION OFFICERS were in the garden having a ciggarrete

here is a youtube clip where prince charles could have been shot while the ARMED PROTECTION OFFICER stood there looking up in the air wondering if he was getting pork chops , or spaghetti bolognese for dinner lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF5wrFJp9Jo"

Oh dear Luton Couple

I shall leave you to you weblinking posts! But take a look at your beloved Daily Mail on the story and you will see that the Officers are being praised for showing restraint and not shooting the "rioters"!

Am now considering what to eat for my tea (aka dinner) now so thanks for reminding me what time it was!

PS - This is the second time I've left someone to keep arguing with themselves on the forums today, mmmmm I am showing some restraint, if I do say so myself!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Oh dear Luton Couple

I shall leave you to you weblinking posts! But take a look at your beloved Daily Mail on the story and you will see that the Officers are being praised for showing restraint and not shooting the "rioters"!

Am now considering what to eat for my tea (aka dinner) now so thanks for reminding me what time it was!

PS - This is the second time I've left someone to keep arguing with themselves on the forums today, mmmmm I am showing some restraint, if I do say so myself! "

Lol now that's made me smile this afternoon

Reply privately

over a year ago

you post a link that has nothing to do with the monarch being the head of state , and the establishment

try this one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_II"

No need, I know what i'm talking about on this occasion, good luck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

luton

try this one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_II

No need, I know what i'm talking about on this occasion, good luck."

you posted a link that was soley about the role of the monarch in parliament

and said "it explains the role of the modern royal family"

that would imply the monarch has only that one duty

that is clearly not the case

the monarchy has its own web site that explains ALL its duties , one being that they are the head of state

so although YOU know what you are talking about

no one else can understand you !

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"i think its awfull that someone cant go about their life without beeing atacked by yobs, no matter who they are "

These so called intelligent people didnt only attack prince charles and his panto horse...... they attacked black cab drivers and mini cabs as well........ they didn't discriminate!

Reply privately

over a year ago

luton

Happy swinging!

Oh dear Luton Couple

PS - This is the second time I've left someone to keep arguing with themselves on the forums today, mmmmm I am showing some restraint, if I do say so myself! "

i had a look at the story in the mail , the main focus is on these ARMED OFFICERS you seem to be bleating on about

in this instance a protester stabed camilla in the ribs with a stick

if that had been a sword or steel rod she would be brown bread

the story goes on to show that they could not organise a piss up in a brewery , heres a snipet

ROYAL PROTECTION COMMANDER

The security blunder that led to rioters attacking Charles and Camilla's car is not the first lapse under the watch of the current head of Royal protection.

Aristocrat Commander Peter Loughborough, 52, (pictured below) came under serious fire after Aaron Barschak gatecrashed Prince William's 21st birthday party in 2003.

His job was thought to be at risk after the incident which came just seven months after he was chosen to head the Royalty Protection Department.

Commander Loughborough, Charles and Camilla

In an earlier lapse, when Michael Fagan broke into Buckingham Palace in 1982, his predecessor Commander Michael Trestrail lost his post.

But father-of-four Commander Loughborough, whose real name is Peter St Clair-Erskine and is the seventh Earl of Rosslyn, survived the 2003 incident.

There was another blunder when a Fathers 4 Justice campaigner dressed as Batman staged a protest on the Buckingham Palace balcony but again, he clung on.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337478/ROYAL-CAR-ATTACK-Protection-officers-drew-weapons-Camilla-hit-ribs-rioter.html#ixzz17kKZr4WS

WHAT A BLOODY SHOWER , and they have the audacity to praise them and say they were seconds from drawing there weapons

they couldnt find there knob with both hands lol

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Happy swinging!

Oh dear Luton Couple

PS - This is the second time I've left someone to keep arguing with themselves on the forums today, mmmmm I am showing some restraint, if I do say so myself!

i had a look at the story in the mail , the main focus is on these ARMED OFFICERS you seem to be bleating on about

the story goes on to show that they could not organise a piss up in a brewery , heres a snipet

The security blunder that led to rioters attacking Charles and Camilla's car is not the first lapse under the watch of the current head of Royal protection.

Aristocrat Commander Peter Loughborough, 52, (pictured below) came under serious fire after Aaron Barschak gatecrashed Prince William's 21st birthday party in 2003.

His job was thought to be at risk after the incident which came just seven months after he was chosen to head the Royalty Protection Department.

In an earlier lapse, when Michael Fagan broke into Buckingham Palace in 1982, his predecessor Commander Michael Trestrail lost his post.

But father-of-four Commander Loughborough, whose real name is Peter St Clair-Erskine and is the seventh Earl of Rosslyn, survived the 2003 incident.

There was another blunder when a Fathers 4 Justice campaigner dressed as Batman staged a protest on the Buckingham Palace balcony but again, he clung on.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337478/ROYAL-CAR-ATTACK-Protection-officers-drew-weapons-Camilla-hit-ribs-rioter.html#ixzz17kKZr4WS

WHAT A BLOODY SHOWER , and they have the audacity to praise them and say they were seconds from drawing there weapons

they couldnt find there knob with both hands lol"

I had chicken, gravy and mashed tatties (aka potatoes) for my tea (aka dinner)!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont think it would have mattered who had been in that car...

The protesters would have still acted like assholes.

Disgraceful actions regardless who they attacked and i for one wont sympathise with bullying tactics or yobish behaviour

Reply privately

over a year ago

You tell em girl xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Students Union is full of Looney lefty wannabe thugs they spout their vile hatred of the authorities, the majority of BRITISH students are decent kids from decent homes being led by a bunch of half witted clowns with no respect for the laws of the land, the police were very restrained, personally I would have let the unwashed have a blast of water cannon, its the only wash the little Marxist thugs will ever get.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh and that was Masters _iews

Reply privately

over a year ago

Daily Mail

Reply privately

over a year ago

To the OP:

Are you condoning a mob dragging an ageing man and his equally ageing wife from a car to stave their heads in with whatever comes to hand?

Reply privately

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"To the OP:

Are you condoning a mob dragging an ageing man and his equally ageing wife from a car to stave their heads in with whatever comes to hand?

"

Aye he does seem to be

Reply privately

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

they were not irate students at all were they they?,just your typical scruffy unwasherd left wing anarchists out to create havoc under whatever guise they could so they infiltrate the student union and stir them up!.

if really concerned about the fees and cuts in welfare and social areas they would have attacked tbhec labour HQ as they were the ones who with their squandering of our money(us being the tax payers)lead to this cost cutting exercise that the present coalition government are having to go through at the moment.

the targets that this rabble have attacked just prove to us what they are just scumbag leftwing anarchists out to cause maximum destruction.

be a shame if those simpleton students have to pay for all the destruction that these louts have caused

but they should have known better!.end off!.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy swinging!

Oh dear Luton Couple

they couldnt find there knob with both hands lol"

cant make this out first your saying the royal family should be got rid of, now your complaining that their police protection isnt any good, please pick a point and stick with it, im confused

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Daily Mail "
really ? I don't even read the daily mail, try posting a constructiive comment instead of trying to sell us newspapers........... rolly eyes back at you. (posted by masterq81, katie has her own opinion)

Reply privately

over a year ago

luton

"To the OP:

"

its going to be a long answer to a short question

if we were talking about president obama and his wife , i would NOT condone it , as they were elected and are head of state by democratic right

on the other hand we might be talking about saddam hussain , if he was dragged from his car both YOU and me might be screaming "kill the bastard"

if i may diverse , boxers get punched in the face , wrestlers get there legs broke , and crocodiles rip peoples throats out

THATS WHAT THEY DO

far from democracy the royal family got where they are through violence and brutallity ,not to mention murder , and if you live by the sword you die by the sword

THATS WHAT THEY DO

the royal family current , although being self promoting buffoons are what you might term NICE

we have philip who makes racist blunders , the queen , the biggest tax avoider in history , andrew who fucks up more buissness deals than he attends , harry the warrior that is too precious to warrior , and even when he does needs ten SAS minders , william that flies a rescue helicopter that has so little use the plastic is still on the seat !

its a job that pays 30K per anum , but needs over a million quid a year to protect him , and as i say he spends more time in mustique than ever he does in the driving seat

oh ........... prince charles , the spokesman for global warming , driving round in a fecking great bit train that runs on cooking oil , and a vintage rolls royce phantom , that does 5 to the gallon if your lucky ( idiot )

but as i say on the surface they appear NICE

why is that ? it might be because they have a fecking army of PR consultants that some of us are gullable enough to bellieve

but i dont swallow the tosh these PR consultants put out and to answer your question

if they were dragged from there car and bludgeoned to death , it would be done in REVENGE for what there ancestors have done in the past

now i will put a question to you if i may

lets imagine swine flu wiped out 500,000 people in the UK

apparantly the entire royal family are now deceased

but after some months of dilligent work by heir hunters clawing through millions of old birth certificates they find the next in line to the throne

guess who it is ............. yes its that obnoxious irritating fucker MR LUTON

will you kneel before me ?

i doubt it , but you would be forced to as i would hold all the cards

then you would know how i feel with the queens jackboot firmly ensconced on my neck

your too young to know how it feels to be forced to stand and sing the national anthem when the film ends in the cinema BUT I AM NOT

the royal family are celeocanths , and dinosours

its time to get rid of them , and rejoice in the streets

were free at last , were free at last , thank god almighty , were free at last

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Daily Mail really ? I don't even read the daily mail, try posting a constructiive comment instead of trying to sell us newspapers........... rolly eyes back at you. (posted by masterq81, katie has her own opinion) "

Try thinking about what the meaning of what I post may be...before you react to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To the OP:

its going to be a long answer to a short question

if we were talking about president obama and his wife , i would NOT condone it , as they were elected and are head of state by democratic right

on the other hand we might be talking about saddam hussain , if he was dragged from his car both YOU and me might be screaming "kill the bastard"

if i may diverse , boxers get punched in the face , wrestlers get there legs broke , and crocodiles rip peoples throats out

THATS WHAT THEY DO

far from democracy the royal family got where they are through violence and brutallity ,not to mention murder , and if you live by the sword you die by the sword

THATS WHAT THEY DO

the royal family current , although being self promoting buffoons are what you might term NICE

we have philip who makes racist blunders , the queen , the biggest tax avoider in history , andrew who fucks up more buissness deals than he attends , harry the warrior that is too precious to warrior , and even when he does needs ten SAS minders , william that flies a rescue helicopter that has so little use the plastic is still on the seat !

its a job that pays 30K per anum , but needs over a million quid a year to protect him , and as i say he spends more time in mustique than ever he does in the driving seat

oh ........... prince charles , the spokesman for global warming , driving round in a fecking great bit train that runs on cooking oil , and a vintage rolls royce phantom , that does 5 to the gallon if your lucky ( idiot )

but as i say on the surface they appear NICE

why is that ? it might be because they have a fecking army of PR consultants that some of us are gullable enough to bellieve

but i dont swallow the tosh these PR consultants put out and to answer your question

if they were dragged from there car and bludgeoned to death , it would be done in REVENGE for what there ancestors have done in the past

now i will put a question to you if i may

lets imagine swine flu wiped out 500,000 people in the UK

apparantly the entire royal family are now deceased

but after some months of dilligent work by heir hunters clawing through millions of old birth certificates they find the next in line to the throne

guess who it is ............. yes its that obnoxious irritating fucker MR LUTON

will you kneel before me ?

i doubt it , but you would be forced to as i would hold all the cards

then you would know how i feel with the queens jackboot firmly ensconced on my neck

your too young to know how it feels to be forced to stand and sing the national anthem when the film ends in the cinema BUT I AM NOT

the royal family are celeocanths , and dinosours

its time to get rid of them , and rejoice in the streets

were free at last , were free at last , thank god almighty , were free at last "

I’d love to know how you get away with spouting so much hatred on these forums. Next you’ll be telling us that anyone who gets convicted of murder should have his or her whole family wiped out. Did you read the site terms before you joined?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank God for students. Nothing to lose. No stake in society yet. Young enough and uneducated by life enough to not know the consequences OR their future. All they know is they have the power of protest and lobby ..... they are not yet as dead eyed and dispirited as the lifeless corporate souls i see on a day to day basis. Too scared to act against anything. Families to think of. Not willing or able to pay a price. Fat, warm , wobbly jellies with no say in their own existence. Just ass lickers and conformists all of us. The placis aquiesced.

THANK FUCKING GOD for students. Most of society are an insult to the Pankhursts . Toll puddle martyrs and others too legion to bring to mind.

See you all on the hamster wheel and in hell x The Assimilated Granny Borg x

Reply privately

By *evnsueCouple
over a year ago

hull

Hers,s a bit of idea if the studants don,t like whats happening why don,t they do what other,s do when they have a disagreement with their employers.Go on strike,empty the uni,s and collages,but really and truly will anyone notice that they are not there.

Reply privately

By *evnsueCouple
over a year ago

hull

[Removed by poster at 11/12/10 10:37:08]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"if they were dragged from there car and bludgeoned to death , it would be done in REVENGE for what there ancestors have done in the past "

On that basis:

The English should be put to death for all the murder we've committed in the name of Empire in the past.

The Germans should suffer the same fate for their part in WW1 & WW2

The Japanese for the same reason.

The Americans for killing millions of Vietnamese.

The Muslims for all the Christians they've massacred.

Let's not forget the Native Americans either - blood on their hands too. Wipe them out.

The Italians - Roman descendants. Kill the fuckers.

The French, well, they'all descended from revolutionaries who murdered thousands of people to take power. Yup, kill them all too.

Now, who does that leave?

Ah, nobody. The Planet is clean of humanity and the animals have taken over.

Stupid argument. You can't lay the blame for the past at the feet of the present. You can only learn from it.

And that is what you appear to have NOT done.

p.s. You knew when you joined the army that you would have to swear alliegance to the crown. You still joined up though, didn't you.

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

people were going about there lives peacefully when the royal familys ancestors rode into the village on heavy horse , dressed in armour , and smashed the peoples heads in with ball and mace

now prince charles knows what it is like to be rounded on in retaliation "

I don't think he was rounded on in retaliation to what his ancestors did

He was rounded on because of mob mentality

I find it disgusting that any human being can condone acts of violence to another,and in fact encourage it

Keep your thoughts about the royals,the immigrants and any other members of society that you hate (because you come across as full of hatred at times) off of these forums and take them to a political website where they may be more welcome and you can spout off to your hearts content

Reply privately