Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have heard some!!!

Jump to newest

By *igJessie_bj OP   Woman
over a year ago

peterborough

If you had the audacity to wish another member of a club to die when she went in for an op- would you really REALLY go to her get well party???

If you could be so cruel to start with - and wish her dead!!! i suppose you could be so cold and hold your head up high, but jeeasssse - this girl has now been banned - but as its anon and you guys dont know the club -

---shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

what?

By *igJessie_bj OP   Woman
over a year ago

peterborough

"what? "

a club member hearing about another ogng in for an op - and saying out loud that she wished she died!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you had the audacity to wish another member of a club to die when she went in for an op- would you really REALLY go to her get well party???

If you could be so cruel to start with - and wish her dead!!! i suppose you could be so cold and hold your head up high, but jeeasssse - this girl has now been banned - but as its anon and you guys dont know the club -

---shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

You can't fart at sssshhhhhh without getting banned for it. Was it one of the mods? I do very much hope so.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It depends what food they have at the party... I can overlook someone living if there's a nice cake.... but not that Iceland buffet shite.

over a year ago

"It depends what food they have at the party... I can overlook someone living if there's a nice cake.... but not that Iceland buffet shite."

phew well said !

over a year ago

"It depends what food they have at the party... I can overlook someone living if there's a nice cake.... but not that Iceland buffet shite."
lol god woman your almost as good as gran.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"It depends what food they have at the party... I can overlook someone living if there's a nice cake.... but not that Iceland buffet shite.

phew well said !"

Here here! Their 'chicken style' beige meat blocks are rrrrough!!!

over a year ago

Cake???

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Cake???"

or death?

over a year ago

What go s around come around called CARMAR or is what come around go s around x Theres alot of turth in this i see it all the time in life. jo xx

over a year ago

"Cake???

or death?

"

over a year ago

" What go s around come around called CARMAR or is what come around go s around x Theres alot of turth in this i see it all the time in life. jo xx"

agree, have seen this happen too. my motto in life. Do good where you can and ask nothing it will come back to you or to one of yours. Bad will always return to the one who does it too.

Post new Message to Thread