Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

pigs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

nice to see the pigs getting a bit of there own medicine in and around parliment square and the tofs car getting a new paint job bet he didnt worry about fees long live wiki-leaks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"nice to see the pigs getting a bit of there own medicine in and around parliment square and the tofs car getting a new paint job bet he didnt worry about fees long live wiki-leaks "

Inverted snobs and instigators of violence are always ugly.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 09/12/10 21:10:02]

over a year ago

Pigs in parliament Square? Blimey, what next? Geese in The Mall?

Pigs on medicine too? Which pharmacies do they use?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Changed my mind posting on this thread.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

unarmed you got to be joking riot shields metal batons stab jackets crash helmets cs spray horses ,look at the film footage

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Changed my mind posting on this thread.

"

I dont understand it

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

The very thought of knocking on a door and telling a mum or dad that their child has been killed sends shivers down my spine.

Walking into a building during a robbery in progress not knowing if you will face a gun is bravery beyond belief.

Running into the twin towers.....

These are what the police forces face, albeit the latter was in the USA...

So they have my utmost respect.

over a year ago

Most of the students Do not use violence to protest, and i appaud them for their peaceful protests.

Some have hijacked the original idea.

The Police do their job. Admittedly, like all of us, they Sometimes get it wrong, but they are just doing their job, and doing it to the best of their ability, in extremely difficult circumstances. In my opinion.

By *hickencurryCouple
over a year ago

brisbane

think they lost quite a lot of credibility after murdering that guy on his way home at another demonstration. you know the one, cheap shot to the back of the knees falls with hands in his pockets smack. Not alive the next day so the police pr must improve

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"nice to see the pigs getting a bit of there own medicine in and around parliment square and the tofs car getting a new paint job bet he didnt worry about fees long live wiki-leaks "
there was livestock there?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

ok people, get your point across without attacking the OP please, whatever you think of his _iews.

over a year ago

Is that the Chief Constable at madame Cyn's ? Nice Maks CC. !

over a year ago

There are Pole Tar Gits on this thread.

over a year ago

Isn't the whole point to give an opinion on the op's _iews? I happen to disagree rather strongly on his _iew on this particular topic. But thats just my opinion.

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

oooo opinions are permitted?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Isn't the whole point to give an opinion on the op's _iews? I happen to disagree rather strongly on his _iew on this particular topic. But thats just my opinion.

"

No problem at all, anyone can have a _iew, but not abuse the person while doing it ( not that you did, but posts have been removed )

over a year ago

The use of a slang derogatory term for a certain profession has made this thread lose any credibility

By *hickencurryCouple
over a year ago

brisbane

"The use of a slang derogatory term for a certain profession has made this thread lose any credibility "

yup probably right there

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I agree Iconic......to me it shows what the OP thinks of the police before anything happened.

Lets just hope he doesn't need the police for anything, as with his _iews he shouldn't call them really.

over a year ago

a cavalry charge at what is little more than kettled in kids is ott and beating a 16 year old girl with a batton from horse back is just barbaric..this is london not mogadishu

over a year ago

"Isn't the whole point to give an opinion on the op's _iews? I happen to disagree rather strongly on his _iew on this particular topic. But thats just my opinion.

No problem at all, anyone can have a _iew, but not abuse the person while doing it ( not that you did, but posts have been removed )"

I noticed...and I apologise if I offended the OP.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It wasn't your post that was the problem 41nite.....but if you quoted any that where thats why yours might have gone too x

over a year ago

"I agree Iconic......to me it shows what the OP thinks of the police before anything happened.

Lets just hope he doesn't need the police for anything, as with his _iews he shouldn't call them really."

I bet he'll be the first to dial 999 squealing he's been robbed if it does happen though.

By *acquiesubWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

"Most of the students Do not use violence to protest, and i appaud them for their peaceful protests.

Some have hijacked the original idea.

The Police do their job. Admittedly, like all of us, they Sometimes get it wrong, but they are just doing their job, and doing it to the best of their ability, in extremely difficult circumstances. In my opinion."

here here..... all i've got to say really

over a year ago

"a cavalry charge at what is little more than kettled in kids is ott and beating a 16 year old girl with a batton from horse back is just barbaric..this is london not mogadishu "

if it was mogadishu they would have just shot them all instead

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

ooooooooh user no longer on site...a man of conviction also

Forum Mod

over a year ago

A drive by forum posting

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"A drive by forum posting "
wish he had av said i fancy a terry chocolate orange mcflurry

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Maybe the thread should be removed as it was obviously a bit of aggressive graffiti by someone with an agenda.

over a year ago

"A drive by forum posting "

it went profile hidden whilst contemplating

over a year ago

ooo can we call him a twat now, then?

over a year ago

"a cavalry charge at what is little more than kettled in kids is ott and beating a 16 year old girl with a batton from horse back is just barbaric..this is london not mogadishu "

If someone is old enough to hurl a rock at the police he/she is old enough to suffer the consequences of it.

There is always a choice: walk away or stick around and take what comes. The police don't have time to establish the credentials of everyone there. Not while they are ducking bricks and snooker balls.

over a year ago

"A drive by forum posting

it went profile hidden whilst contemplating "

then ran for the door

over a year ago

Mwahahahaaaaaa

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"A drive by forum posting

it went profile hidden whilst contemplating

then ran for the door "

nail the fucker shut....quick!!!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"ooo can we call him a twat now, then?"

lmao

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

grrrrrr they did me for speeding four years ago....

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I absolutely support anyones right to protest.

But..... some of these protestors arent even students, and are just there to cause trouble.

What would have happened if that fire extinguisher thrown from a building rooftop had smashed into some poor coppers head?

The police did the "softly-softly" approach the first time, and got their arses handed them on a plate, so now they have come out swinging.

Its a thankless task at the best of times, but in a riot its 100 times worse. How would you react if, when looking out from your visor, you saw the faces of people who wanted to smash your head in with whatever they had to hand?

You would probably be a little scared, no matter what training you had had, and perhaps a little keen to keep them at arms length with your baton.

Simple equation, if you are a student, the front line of angry riot equals possible smack with a baton.

over a year ago

"grrrrrr they did me for speeding four years ago...."

Well then slow down, or dont get caught dur!!

over a year ago

My son is at Westminister Uni so he was there he saw an innocent woman got hit by a copper on a horse,my son went to help her up and he got hit too,no need for it.

I do think the police have been too heavy handed and probably didnt help things.

over a year ago

"My son is at Westminister Uni so he was there he saw an innocent woman got hit by a copper on a horse,my son went to help her up and he got hit too,no need for it.

I do think the police have been too heavy handed and probably didnt help things.

"

Thats not good and I'm sorry your son got hurt. But that woman had a choice over whether she wanted to put herself into that position. The police don't have time to stop and ask 'madam are you trying to get to the bus stop or are you here to throw a brick at my head?'

The only true way to avoid being hurt is to remove yourself from the situation.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I`d want to know why my 16 year daughter wasn`t in school where she should have been.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/12/10 22:05:23]

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"grrrrrr they did me for speeding four years ago....

Well then slow down, or dont get caught dur!! "

i would have slowed down if i knew they were there dur

over a year ago

Personally think now that the user has left the site his derogatory thread should go with him

over a year ago

i think it would be well known to everyone at the said protests that it would have been an ugly and violent demostration before long.

tough stance is required to keep order....sadly innocent people will get caught up in this but if thugs are going to mingle in the crowd then you will be treated as one

just watching the baying crowd surround 1 police officer and try to give him a flogging on the news

doesnt look pretty

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

On the news, Prince Charles and Camilla's car attacked as they drove near the riots.... now, begs the question, why attack them, what have they to do with the subject of the demo?

Answer is simple, trouble-makers looking for maximum publicity.

over a year ago

pigs? seriously?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Whenever there is a protest movement growing it will result in infiltration by extreme groups and individuals.

Right Wing and Left Wing, there is little difference in their aim....and that is to use the protestors platform to air their own grieviences and use it as an excuse to attack society.

over a year ago

"a cavalry charge at what is little more than kettled in kids is ott and beating a 16 year old girl with a batton from horse back is just barbaric..this is london not mogadishu

if it was mogadishu they would have just shot them all instead "

true but if they act like this now what happens when there is proper civil unrest...

over a year ago

"a cavalry charge at what is little more than kettled in kids is ott and beating a 16 year old girl with a batton from horse back is just barbaric..this is london not mogadishu

true but if they act like this now what happens when there is proper civil unrest..."

perhaps the army shall deal with it?

over a year ago

"...nail the fucker shut....quick!!! "

Too late... he's

gone...

Or did you mean the door...?

over a year ago

If someone is old enough to hurl a rock at the police he/she is old enough to suffer the consequences of it.

There is always a choice: walk away or stick around and take what comes. The police don't have time to establish the credentials of everyone there. Not while they are ducking bricks and snooker balls."

so its just attack everyone for the actions of a few..im sure if it was your daughter beaten for just being there then i dont think you,d be so calculating about it...innocent protesters were kettled,where could they go to get away..

over a year ago

"Personally think now that the user has left the site his derogatory thread should go with him "

I agree, but who was it?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I`d want to know why my 16 year daughter wasn`t in school where she should have been. "

Id say that she was fighting for the education that she deserves... the EMA allowed she will get for staying in further education, and not the be basically bankrupted and lumbered with 30-40k of debt for having the aucacity to was to improve herself by wanting to get a degree.....

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

true but if they act like this now what happens when there is proper civil unrest...

perhaps the army shall deal with it?"

It's Parliament Square London.....Not Tiananmen Square Beijing....that's why.

over a year ago

education is still free...........its just further education that needs paying for now. sadly nowadays everything comes at a cost.

get yourself a degree and by attracting higher wages then you shall, over your working career, be much much better off

so to me its a win-win situation

over a year ago

perhaps the army shall deal with it?

It's Parliament Square London.....Not Tiananmen Square Beijing....that's why."

so no tanks or air strikes being called in???? damn....just as i was getting excited at the prospect of some fun

over a year ago

ive made my point made before about free further education and why im against is so wont bother on this thread, however if the protesters think they are helping themselves they need to go back to uni and try the libary read abit of history since when has violant protest worked?

and as for the police, they dont always get it right but they have a split second to make some very hard choices i pity them for any bad press, the world would be a much worse place without them

Post new Message to Thread