Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hair Extensions ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have some coming clip in ones. So i can have a go at long hair look.. Not sure really going to get the lady who cut my hair to cut them and put into my hair. I was thinking if i have them in when having sex laying down are thay easy to come out or there untill i take out ?? just how good are thay ?? JO XX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have clip in ones I bought for fancy dress... they're easy to put in yourself if they're the ones on the clasps. Just lift up some of your own hair, slide them in and put your own hair back down on top.

I think I've had sex with them in. You just stick em in and forget about them. If they bug you, then lift up your own hair, unclip them and take em out!

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

I've got some too but never had sex in them. Not very helpful am I? Lol. If they're the hot hair ones or similar with the clips that you press shut then they should be OK. Mine stayed put my whole wedding day with veil being pulled on and off.

*Her*

over a year ago

"I have clip in ones I bought for fancy dress... they're easy to put in yourself if they're the ones on the clasps. Just lift up some of your own hair, slide them in and put your own hair back down on top.

I think I've had sex with them in. You just stick em in and forget about them. If they bug you, then lift up your own hair, unclip them and take em out!

"

so that easy wow ... i should of had a go with them years ago Thanks will now order some more as would like two couls in my hairs bowns reds .. xx jo

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Just tell someone if your doing doggy and they go to grab your hair..it might freak them out otherwise!

over a year ago

"Just tell someone if your doing doggy and they go to grab your hair..it might freak them out otherwise! "
ture , lol I will .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Colleague just said to me the colour in my hair really lasts a long time...aubergine low lights...pops as I'm wearing shades of purple today with purple glass frames. Didn't have the heart to tell her they were extensions.

I have them done about once a months and they withstand the most vigorous of play!

over a year ago

"Colleague just said to me the colour in my hair really lasts a long time...aubergine low lights...pops as I'm wearing shades of purple today with purple glass frames. Didn't have the heart to tell her they were extensions.

I have them done about once a months and they withstand the most vigorous of play! "

are thay clips or glue ?? wow thay look that real thay never new ..... thats the look i am after x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it would be great to let a guy pull the extensions out, worth it for the laugh I think. I do have some clip ones but I wouldnt go out in them. The only way to have a truly professional look is to have them done at a hairdressers and with real hair. I cant stand really cheap chavvy type clip on ponytails that look like the My Little Pony horse manes

Post new Message to Thread