Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Horrid meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What would be the most horrid thing that would put you off a meet, mine was bad teeth, met for a social was a great looking bloke but had awful teeth, no need to poor dental care

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

For me it would be really manky hands - dirty and/or bitten finger nails - shuddering now thinking about it! and general bad hygiene as well, scruffy appearance, Z

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Meeting someone shallow.

over a year ago

The one that turned up at all 5'8 of him after he told me he was 6'1

By *lackboaWoman
over a year ago

greenock

Back when i was fairly new here i had a meet with someone who 'didnt drink'....met in the pub ....as arranged........he was pissed as a fart !!!!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Meeting someone shallow."

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

With you on that one Granny....

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Meeting a whinger

over a year ago

Met a few whingers but mainly on forums lol

over a year ago

Turning up at a meet to see that the female part of the couple is 20 yrs older and 10 stone heavier then her pics! Shallow I maybe but why lie as your gonna get found out when you meetthe person

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Met a few whingers but mainly on forums lol"

Quite! On reflection, I'd rather meet shallow and clean as opposed to deep and dirty! Z

over a year ago

In my defence- the profile does state that I'm terribly shallow

over a year ago

Bad manners! One meet didn't hold the door open for me, just pushed ahead of me. He also just got himself a drink and didn't offer me one. When I pulled him up about it he looked at me in surprise and said "this isn't a date!"

Being grabbed and touched in public places! Men who pretend to be sub but try and man handle me?!!

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"Bad manners! One meet didn't hold the door open for me, just pushed ahead of me. He also just got himself a drink and didn't offer me one. When I pulled him up about it he looked at me in surprise and said "this isn't a date!"

Being grabbed and touched in public places! Men who pretend to be sub but try and man handle me?!! "

I find that astounding, he never bought you a drink!

over a year ago

"Met a few whingers but mainly on forums lol

Quite! On reflection, I'd rather meet shallow and clean as opposed to deep and dirty! Z"

You and me both

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

meeting a couple with a bi-fem only to find she's being "encouraged" into the experience by a guy who's keener to see two women together than she is to be part of it. Always feel sorry for the woman and cross with the bloke!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"meeting a couple with a bi-fem only to find she's being "encouraged" into the experience by a guy who's keener to see two women together than she is to be part of it. Always feel sorry for the woman and cross with the bloke!"

Actually a very common problem with couples....

over a year ago

"meeting a couple with a bi-fem only to find she's being "encouraged" into the experience by a guy who's keener to see two women together than she is to be part of it. Always feel sorry for the woman and cross with the bloke!

Actually a very common problem with couples...."

she's actually doing it to keep her fella happy and not for her, had that and thought poor woman, she's doing it cause it's her fellas birthday!

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

Quite! On reflection, I'd rather meet shallow and clean as opposed to deep and dirty! Z"

I dunno - there's something to be said for deep and dirty

over a year ago

seems to be all ladys having a whinge works both ways ladys with bad hygiene,thinking its 1971, untrue pics yeah you looked that good before you had three kids!

over a year ago

"seems to be all ladys having a whinge works both ways ladys with bad hygiene,thinking its 1971, untrue pics yeah you looked that good before you had three kids!"

I wasn't born in 1971 and have no kids- where does that leave me?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Quite! On reflection, I'd rather meet shallow and clean as opposed to deep and dirty! Z

I dunno - there's something to be said for deep and dirty "

Yeah, deep and dirty can be good but deep, clean and dirty! Z

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"seems to be all ladys having a whinge works both ways ladys with bad hygiene,thinking its 1971, untrue pics yeah you looked that good before you had three kids!"

Pardon? Z

over a year ago

"seems to be all ladys having a whinge works both ways ladys with bad hygiene,thinking its 1971, untrue pics yeah you looked that good before you had three kids!

I wasn't born in 1971 and have no kids- where does that leave me?"

That means you've pulled

over a year ago

"seems to be all ladys having a whinge works both ways ladys with bad hygiene,thinking its 1971, untrue pics yeah you looked that good before you had three kids!

I wasn't born in 1971 and have no kids- where does that leave me?

That means you've pulled"

Yay me!

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

"

she's actually doing it to keep her fella happy and not for her, had that and thought poor woman, she's doing it cause it's her fellas birthday! "

I've heard all kinds of horror stories like this - I even know one guy who got beaten up by a husband because he thought his wife was enjoying herself too much with him.

I seem to have been the lucky exception - never had a bad meet - never met anyone that I could have a bad word to say about them.

over a year ago

was just stateing my opnion and sticking up for the boys

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Never had a BAD meet, did have a meet from another site where the husband ended up crying in his garden because his wife was enjoying herself just a little bit too much with me....

But all in all my meets have been good fun and devoid of problems.....apart from the one above, but that was ironed out in the end.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"was just stateing my opnion and sticking up for the boys "
is it a competition?

over a year ago

"was just stateing my opnion and sticking up for the boys is it a competition?"

I already have a glittery badge, so i reckon I win

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"meeting a couple with a bi-fem only to find she's being "encouraged" into the experience by a guy who's keener to see two women together than she is to be part of it. Always feel sorry for the woman and cross with the bloke!"

It's not always the woman being pushed if she doesn't seem that keen when push comes to shove... some offer thinking "this is a great way to make sure he never leaves me if I can offer him this" and"if I give him this on a plate he's sure to love me more" and... oh god I could type variations for hours.

Whilst many may find the attitude of "I just want sex" annoying... it is one of the most wonderful things about many men... no hidden agendas, no secret motives, no "I am only doing this to make you want me more" type shit.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"was just stateing my opnion and sticking up for the boys "

And how jolly right you were to do it!

Splendid

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"was just stateing my opnion and sticking up for the boys is it a competition?

I already have a glittery badge, so i reckon I win "

you will move onto sequins n feathers next

over a year ago

I already have a glittery badge, so i reckon I win you will move onto sequins n feathers next "

You encouraged me.....

over a year ago

I already have a glittery badge, so i reckon I win you will move onto sequins n feathers next "

Did someone say sequins and feathers....???

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I already have a glittery badge, so i reckon I win you will move onto sequins n feathers next

You encouraged me..... "

did i? i only mentioned glittery sparkly bits n you went all gooey

over a year ago

"Bad manners! One meet didn't hold the door open for me, just pushed ahead of me. He also just got himself a drink and didn't offer me one. When I pulled him up about it he looked at me in surprise and said "this isn't a date!"

Being grabbed and touched in public places! Men who pretend to be sub but try and man handle me?!!

I find that astounding, he never bought you a drink! "

I didn't hang around, I went home! He wasn't worthy of my time! He had the brass neck to contact me wanting to know what he'd done wrong!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not had a bad meet in fact they have all gone better than planned

Years ago i went on the chat lines and was talking to this lad for about six months and we arranged to meet. We where going to meet in Leicester and if we got on he was coming to stay at mine for the weekend. This is about 10 years ago. He described himself as being a bit like robbie williams.

Well i was alot thinner then and did myself up nice.

When i got off the train i couldnt see him anywhere i walked up and down the platform then this "thing" leered out from behind the shop, oh god it was aweful, he had green teeth, old fashioned crewcut with a widows peak, was fat (he had told me he was a body builder) had a long tshirt down below a bomber jacket, black jeans that had white bits in them from the wash and scraggy trainers. Anyway i went into shock and walked down as far as mcdonalds and i said i cant do this and ran all the way back to the train station. Worst person ive ever met

over a year ago

if it was a competiton you win for your witty remarks

over a year ago

I find that astounding, he never bought you a drink! "

I didn't hang around, I went home! He wasn't worthy of my time! He had the brass neck to contact me wanting to know what he'd done wrong!

over a year ago

I didn't hang around, I went home! He wasn't worthy of my time! He had the brass neck to contact me wanting to know what he'd done wrong! "

There were no sequins or feathers- he was obviously rubbish!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"if it was a competiton you win for your witty remarks "
do i get a badge?

over a year ago

"if it was a competiton you win for your witty remarks do i get a badge? "

With peacock feathers!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"if it was a competiton you win for your witty remarks do i get a badge?

With peacock feathers!"

woooohoooooo!! wonder if sprite will donate hers ?

over a year ago

I have spares just in case

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"meeting a couple with a bi-fem only to find she's being "encouraged" into the experience by a guy who's keener to see two women together than she is to be part of it. Always feel sorry for the woman and cross with the bloke!

Actually a very common problem with couples...."

Yup, i now have to really get a sense of the woman before i will meet any couples for a first bi experience.People seem to think bi is not a proper sexuality but something anyone will give a go to.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

I didn't hang around, I went home! He wasn't worthy of my time! He had the brass neck to contact me wanting to know what he'd done wrong! "

He sounds a right Plonker!

over a year ago

But as anyone been 1/2 way through the meet,everything is going well,your about to have sex then something is said or puts you off?

Mines was we were about to have sex and he said,I am clean,so no need for condoms,I punched him

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

punched him? wow

over a year ago

"But as anyone been 1/2 way through the meet,everything is going well,your about to have sex then something is said or puts you off?

Mines was we were about to have sex and he said,I am clean,so no need for condoms,I punched him"

I have had that alot of the years men say that ,,, i bet loads have here.

over a year ago

"But as anyone been 1/2 way through the meet,everything is going well,your about to have sex then something is said or puts you off?

Mines was we were about to have sex and he said,I am clean,so no need for condoms,I punched him"

And you forgot to kick him in the bollocks

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

Mines was we were about to have sex and he said,I am clean,so no need for condoms,I punched himI have had that alot of the years men say that ,,, i bet loads have here."

honestly i never have as its always one of the things discussed beforehand. But even if it was and they still said it I'd just walk away

over a year ago

It was easier to punch,then he laughed at me,said well with a slag like you I had better wear one then,as if that was ever gonna happen,got the hell out of there.

You know he was so nice too,such a gent,that turned when he did not get his way.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I punched him"

what would have happened if he punched you back ?

unacceptable that he asked if on your profile it states safe sex... but lifting your hands to anyone is WRONG, but to someone you meet on line and have no idea how they will react is plain stupid.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We hav'nt had any horrible meets,the first one was a bit iffy but thats all

Everyone else that we have played with has been lovely

over a year ago

"I punched him

unacceptable that he asked if on your profile it states safe sex... but lifting your hands to anyone is WRONG, but to someone you meet on line and have no idea how they will react is plain stupid.

"

I had to punch him to get him away from me as we had started kissing and undressing,he thought it was funny,but if he had punched me back,well god knows,but I was not thinking,I just wanted to get him off me

over a year ago

"I punched him

"

I agree with View here!

There's never any excuse to lay your hands on someone (if they're tied and gagged that's another matter)!

Plain crazy if they're a stranger and you don't know how they'd react!

over a year ago

"I punched him

"

I agree with you on that, Its never acceptable to punch out. some women think they can lash out and get away with it for some reason.

over a year ago

"Not had a bad meet in fact they have all gone better than planned

Years ago i went on the chat lines and was talking to this lad for about six months and we arranged to meet. We where going to meet in Leicester and if we got on he was coming to stay at mine for the weekend. This is about 10 years ago. He described himself as being a bit like robbie williams.

Well i was alot thinner then and did myself up nice.

When i got off the train i couldnt see him anywhere i walked up and down the platform then this "thing" leered out from behind the shop, oh god it was aweful, he had green teeth, old fashioned crewcut with a widows peak, was fat (he had told me he was a body builder) had a long tshirt down below a bomber jacket, black jeans that had white bits in them from the wash and scraggy trainers. Anyway i went into shock and walked down as far as mcdonalds and i said i cant do this and ran all the way back to the train station. Worst person ive ever met"

LOL!!! That reminds us of a recent meet for us!! We arranged to meet a single guy for a social drink... He looked nothing like his profile pic and when he opened his gob he presented two rows of teeth that looked like neatly lined up sugar-puffs!!!! He was a total weirdo... so much so that when he went off to use the loo at the end of the evening both hubby and I went running out to the car!!!!

B

over a year ago

And I would never hit anyone,even though I am a domme,but as soon as he said that about wanting sex without a condom I freaked,stupid I know and a move I regret now,but I went into panic mode

over a year ago

"I punched him

I had to punch him to get him away from me as we had started kissing and undressing,he thought it was funny,but if he had punched me back,well god knows,but I was not thinking,I just wanted to get him off me"

Seriously , mistress really not a wise thing to do . You should have this sorted before the .

When will you ladies start thinking with your heads and not your fannies (oops) when you arrange meets

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

...damn.

I have hidden shallows, does that not count for anything?

over a year ago

"I punched him

I had to punch him to get him away from me as we had started kissing and undressing,he thought it was funny,but if he had punched me back,well god knows,but I was not thinking,I just wanted to get him off me

Seriously , mistress really not a wise thing to do . You should have this sorted before the .

When will you ladies start thinking with your heads and not your fannies (oops) when you arrange meets

"

This was sorted before the meet,he said safe sex as did I and its plastered on both profiles,so was shocked when he said he did not want to.

over a year ago

"

"

Huh?!!

Did you read the initial OP?!!

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"

When will you ladies start thinking with your heads and not your fannies (oops) when you arrange meets "

yes cos no one ever does something different to what's agreed to they? no one ever chances their arm in the heat of the moment !

" oops how did that happen, I was aiming for your pussy honest" - as jimmy Carr says..anal sex; forgiveness is so much wasier to ask for than permission !

" i didnt realise i was so close to cumming " ...when its just gone in your mouth, on your face or where ever else you'd agreed before hand you didnt like it.

as i said previosly, I havent experienced this but i can see the times it might happen. I'm lucky that all my playmates have been respectful

over a year ago

"I punched him

This was sorted before the meet,he said safe sex as did I and its plastered on both profiles,so was shocked when he said he did not want to."

Put it dowm to bad experience then , At least he did cover himself when you punched him .

over a year ago

I had a meet with a cpl last year and things were going well, when i reached into my jeans for condoms, that i'd left on the couch they said 'oh, no need for them, we trust you' i said, yeah but its always best. Couldnt believe it. There are some profiles on here that state bareback only ! Why do people do this ?

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

" There are some profiles on here that state bareback only ! Why do people do this ? "

Its a thing called choice.

maybe som e people get a thrill from the danger - and we all rationalise risk in our own ways.

Statistically I'm far more likely to die on my motorbike or by falling down the stairs than I am to catch a fatal STD - but I still ride my bike (almost) all year round, havent installed a stannah in my flat, but cover my cock when I play.

Go figure!

over a year ago

"I had a meet with a cpl last year and things were going well, when i reached into my jeans for condoms, that i'd left on the couch they said 'oh, no need for them, we trust you' i said, yeah but its always best. Couldnt believe it. There are some profiles on here that state bareback only ! Why do people do this ? "

god knows would never play with cpl who do bareback we all take some risks as the only safe sex is no sex we accecpt oral both fem and male without protection is a risk but where do you stop before it becomes too clinical but if they do bareback the risks when having oral is worse even if you cover up for penetration personally we wouldnt play in any form with anyone who has had bareback

does this make sense???? kev lol

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I hate spam - horrid meat.

over a year ago

"What would be the most horrid thing that would put you off a meet, mine was bad teeth, met for a social was a great looking bloke but had awful teeth, no need to poor dental care"

always first thing i look at peoples teeth, i hate bad oral hygine

Also what people are wearing matters a lot to me, i dont like guys in trainers, to me it just shows they havmt made an effort, also track suits, i met a guy once who had a football t short on, strack suit top, jeans and trainers on, i looked at him and thought....i wounder how he'd feel if i turned up looking like id just come back from doing my shopping?

Over all women spand a long time getting ready for meets, shaving, doing hair, nails, make up, choosing what to wear, picking out the right underwear etc is it to much to ask men can make a effort too?

over a year ago

Over the years i dont think i have ever had a "bad" meet.

I reckon i have been very lucky but do tend to go with my "gut instinct" .

I dont meet at the mo but if i did....i would always listen to that ineer voice thats served me so well.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"Over the years i dont think i have ever had a "bad" meet.

I reckon i have been very lucky but do tend to go with my "gut instinct" .

I dont meet at the mo but if i did....i would always listen to that ineer voice thats served me so well. "

I have never had a bad meet myself, of course a nice bunch of flowers and a meal or drink helps, my problem is getting a meet in the first place. Lol

over a year ago

'Turned when he didn't get his way'? You mean after you punched him?

over a year ago

" There are some profiles on here that state bareback only ! Why do people do this ?

Its a thing called choice.

maybe som e people get a thrill from the danger - and we all rationalise risk in our own ways.

Statistically I'm far more likely to die on my motorbike or by falling down the stairs than I am to catch a fatal STD - but I still ride my bike (almost) all year round, havent installed a stannah in my flat, but cover my cock when I play.

Go figure!"

Your statement about statistics is misleading does not hold up. Where did you get these statistics from and were they researched amongst the swinging community I wonder?

In swinging you connect with someone who may have connected with several someones who have also connected with several someones. If you did not or even WE did not practise safe sex the infection rate would rocket.

Dangerous statements like these are perhaps best avoided as some people are easily influenced.

over a year ago

it would be a bit of a shock if the gorgeous lady turned out to be a tranny

Even worse if you don't find out till after you've had a bj and you go to return the "favour"

Fook... I think I'd die

over a year ago

Thats why i give up meeting couples !

over a year ago

Same here,single men or that elusive single female for me now,not that there are many of those about

Post new Message to Thread