Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wicki-whack

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so, bank accounts of the founder of wiki-leaks have been frozen whilst the UK has a warrant out for his extradition...on charges of rape, molestation and sexual coercion.

If the charges are true, he should be brought to justice for them...wonder if the costly attempt to bring him to case are anything to do with the leaks....or just a coincidence?!

I do strongly believe that the latest leaks are the most reckless and damaging yet though, highlighting areas of national security and weakness.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

So they have charged him with possibly some of the most outrageous crimes that if not true would damage and ruin him beyond belief

interesting

over a year ago

"So they have charged him with possibly some of the most outrageous crimes that if not true would damage and ruin him beyond belief

interesting"

yup, charges like that stick...even if proved innocent. I really hope if he is guilty then they string him up for it...however, I do hope if he isn't then someone is held to account for that...it's a difficult enough charge to make stick as it is without using it for political point scoring.

over a year ago

Whether he is innocent or guilty he will never be able to clear his name as the stigma will always be there and no will will trust him. So basically that's the job done.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

a set up,naa what kind of government,would stoop to that,hmmm.

how the f*** did he access,all that information.

over a year ago

"Whether he is innocent or guilty he will never be able to clear his name as the stigma will always be there and no will will trust him. So basically that's the job done."

would imagine with all the leaks, he's pretty much lost his chance of being trusted anywhere ever again...this is certainly a nail in his coffin though

over a year ago

"a set up,naa what kind of government,would stoop to that,hmmm.

how the f*** did he access,all that information. "

x-files....

over a year ago

x-files...."

all the information was handed to wikileaks by a serving officer who has been arrested.

but something tells me that because of the nature of the leaks some powers that be will do anything to deflect the press.

and also try to remove the figure head of the website holding the information.

if he has committed the crime then let the full system be used. but would it be used fairly.

i doubt it.

over a year ago

Conspiracy theory mmmm I wonder

over a year ago

x-files....

all the information was handed to wikileaks by a serving officer who has been arrested.

but something tells me that because of the nature of the leaks some powers that be will do anything to deflect the press.

and also try to remove the figure head of the website holding the information.

if he has committed the crime then let the full system be used. but would it be used fairly.

i doubt it."

the site has acted in a manner that is nothing short of heinous, reckless and irresponsible.

these are serious breaches of security and the officer will be brought to task, but as I understand it, the owners of the site itself cannot be held culpable and will not be tried as there is nothing to try them for.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

x-files...."

genious.tell people,mulder and scully,were the source of the leaks.problem solved,nobody ever believed anything those two said.

Post new Message to Thread