Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

?*[:{)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

everyone got their decorations up now....advent calenders on the go...christmas shopping finished...or is it just me?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tree is up anyway

over a year ago

all the trees are up (yes i go ott - drawing room, dining room and hallway)

pressies all wrapped and under the trees

food all planned and ordered

champers chilling

photographer booked (dont ask)

hotel booked for those visiting

fruit baskets arranged

just got to party now!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

got nowt UP here....

over a year ago

Tree, what tree!

With an inquisitive siamese cat, I don't think so!

I have to have a lttle one so she doesnt even try to climb it

over a year ago

"Tree, what tree!

With an inquisitive siamese cat, I don't think so!

I have to have a lttle one so she doesnt even try to climb it "

i received an ace pic from my mom of her cat sat in their tree...peeking out between the baubles :0)

over a year ago

Nope, nope, and nope... Christmas isn't happening this year. I will probably be working, and be in another country. That's fine by me though, I'll probably have more fun that most christmas'

over a year ago

"all the trees are up (yes i go ott - drawing room, dining room and hallway)

champers chilling

fruit baskets arranged

just got to party now! "

now I feel lacking! haven't ordered anything other than my copas turkey in the food department....

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I find it's much more of a challenge to wait until Xmas eve before starting Xmas shopping... most people tend to get something from the 24hr garage from me on Xmas day.

over a year ago

"I find it's much more of a challenge to wait until Xmas eve before starting Xmas shopping... most people tend to get something from the 24hr garage from me on Xmas day."

i'd quite graciously accept a tank of petrol as a present!!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

We've made a start on the lights, got a big fabric snowman from tkmax over the weekend and he's in the porch waving at everyone! Most of my pressies are bought, need to wrap them, I do love Christmas though. Z

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

nothing here and now have no intentions of there being any.

However would appreciate someone hiring a helicopter and winching me out before we have more of the evil white stuff!!!!!

over a year ago

im not trimmed up yet

over a year ago

Tree and decs all up, looks great! Christmas shopping finished,just the food shopping now, but lists ready! I love it!But oh I love it when they all go home Christmas night and I can get my Kaftan on and put my feet up and start MY drinking!

over a year ago

chritmas bah humbug lol all done apart from the tree

over a year ago

My tree , decorations and advent calendars went up at the weekend. The first week of December is always my favourite part of the holiday. Everyone round for hot mince pies and mulled wine, dressing the tree and exchanging puddings wrapped in gauze. Everyone fights for mine.

Then on Sunday it was down to the beach for a winter bbq of freshly caught river fish and spit roast hog with baked potatoes and home makde Saukraut.

This weekend will see the local cards posted. All the international ones went on the last day of November obviously. After we post the cards we will walk along the coastal path and pick winter berries and holly to complet the wreath for the door. ~We all get such chilly fingers it's straight into the pub after for roast dinner and real ale.

We make the wreaths on sunday and eat slow cooked venison with spiced red cabbage.

Christmas eve will see the last of the shopping. Nectarines , plums, mistletoe , greens and root veg. I am buying mixed potatoes this year for a real roast and mash up ... delicious.

The turkey we have been fattening up all summer will be the main attraction at the fuck the fat bird ceremony. The man that kills it - it's always a man = will be able to take the maidens into his tent .... we use a large marquee on the lawn and they begin the sex rituals and once she has squirted like a schweppes soda syphon we all join in and fuck like bunnies till the early hours. It's only after this that we open gifts.....

NO IVE DONE FUCK ALL ......

By *icelymarkedMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Thank you as always Granny!

Just splattered a mouthful of wine all over the screen snorting at that one.

Perhaps the Fab banner should have a Granny warning ....... Don't drink and read at the same time - you'll spill it.

Thank you for taking some of the chill of this very cold day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

My office tree is up. All presents are bought, just waiting for 1 to be delivered.

The house tree will be going up tonight and also presents will be wrapped.

Cards will be written tomorrow and those that need to be posted will be sent on Wednesday (more snow on the way inevitably means postal delays!)

So pretty organised I think!

over a year ago

Granny you crack me up xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Presents bought. Trees up, food list sorted and i just wrapped a few presents. Will do a few each night as hate doing it. Will do cards tomorrow

By *oDownEasyMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"i'd quite graciously accept a tank of petrol as a present!!"

These days thats a HELL of an expensive present!

Decorations are done here, tree up, pup hasnt mauled it (so far), pressies all bought & wrapped & hidden away, no need for tons of food as I always eat out on Xmas day- worth it to avoid the hassle of cooking.

over a year ago

Totally wrong.... what happenned to tradition? The 12 days of Xmas? I deplore all those on my street who start decorating their house before December. They've totally forgotten what Xmas is all about..... actually did anyone else read that CUF report that states 45% of primary school children don't actually know the names of the charachters in the Xmas story..... er: Joseph, Mary, Jesus, 3 kings, 3 shepherds, a donkey, a cattle...think they're were lowing???

over a year ago

I have nothing up yet but aim to do it next week when i am off for 2 days

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Carambar Jr is hassling me to get he decorations put up this weekend as he's at his Mum's for the week after that, so I guess that's what we'll be doing as it'd be a bit late to leave it until the weekend after

over a year ago

"Totally wrong.... what happenned to tradition? The 12 days of Xmas? I deplore all those on my street who start decorating their house before December. They've totally forgotten what Xmas is all about..... actually did anyone else read that CUF report that states 45% of primary school children don't actually know the names of the charachters in the Xmas story..... er: Joseph, Mary, Jesus, 3 kings, 3 shepherds, a donkey, a cattle...think they're were lowing???"

Im a Muslim.

over a year ago

"Carambar Jr is hassling me to get he decorations put up this weekend as he's at his Mum's for the week after that, so I guess that's what we'll be doing as it'd be a bit late to leave it until the weekend after"

No, not too late. That's what the 12 days of Xmas are about. Decorations up 12 days before and decorations down 12 days after. Remember Will Shakespeare? He wrote an entire play about it; 12th Night.

over a year ago

"Totally wrong.... what happenned to tradition? The 12 days of Xmas? I deplore all those on my street who start decorating their house before December. They've totally forgotten what Xmas is all about..... actually did anyone else read that CUF report that states 45% of primary school children don't actually know the names of the charachters in the Xmas story..... er: Joseph, Mary, Jesus, 3 kings, 3 shepherds, a donkey, a cattle...think they're were lowing???

Im a Muslim."

....and you live in a xtian country. Ergo: partake fully in its culture and customs as opposed to mental self-ghettoisation....

over a year ago

"Totally wrong.... what happenned to tradition? The 12 days of Xmas? I deplore all those on my street who start decorating their house before December. They've totally forgotten what Xmas is all about..... actually did anyone else read that CUF report that states 45% of primary school children don't actually know the names of the charachters in the Xmas story..... er: Joseph, Mary, Jesus, 3 kings, 3 shepherds, a donkey, a cattle...think they're were lowing???

Im a Muslim.

....and you live in a xtian country. Ergo: partake fully in its culture and customs as opposed to mental self-ghettoisation...."

This ISN'T a Christian country.

Churches are empty and no one practises Christian values.

over a year ago

Im a Muslim.

....and you live in a xtian country. Ergo: partake fully in its culture and customs as opposed to mental self-ghettoisation....

Churches are empty and no one practises Christian values. "

sorry, but bollocks!

I've always believed in Santa and my faith is not swayed to this day!

over a year ago

Im a Muslim.

Churches are empty and no one practises Christian values.

sorry, but bollocks!

I've always believed in Santa and my faith is not swayed to this day!"

LOL ! x

over a year ago

Constitutionally, this remains a xtian country. Traditional Anglican church attendance, ie: Sunday mornings is not a reliable or effective measure of faith either in society or in practice.

Our entire moral culture and statute book is defined by our xtian values as a country.

over a year ago

Well...

Sun tan lotion - check

Bikinis - check

Beach Towels - check

Snorkel & Dive equipment - check

Books to read - check

Passport - check

Presents bought - NO

Decorations - NO

Tree - NO

Yea...We're ready for Christmas.

over a year ago

"Totally wrong.... what happenned to tradition? The 12 days of Xmas? I deplore all those on my street who start decorating their house before December. They've totally forgotten what Xmas is all about..... actually did anyone else read that CUF report that states 45% of primary school children don't actually know the names of the charachters in the Xmas story..... er: Joseph, Mary, Jesus, 3 kings, 3 shepherds, a donkey, a cattle...think they're were lowing???"

I'm a pagan and your story has nothing to do with December

over a year ago

"all the trees are up (yes i go ott - drawing room, dining room and hallway)

champers chilling

fruit baskets arranged

just got to party now!

now I feel lacking! haven't ordered anything other than my copas turkey in the food department...."

oh dont worry i know i go over the top

over a year ago

Who's story?

As a pagan, you will know very well that Dec 25th was originally a pagan winter festival adopted by the Roland as a means of suppressing the Celts and the 'new religion' xtianity. It is just convieniance, not factual reference as reinforced by Pope Gregory VII when he changed the calendar we use today.

over a year ago

No decs, no tree here.

over a year ago

"No decs, no tree here. "

flippin heck, where've you been hiding?

over a year ago

"No decs, no tree here.

flippin heck, where've you been hiding?"

I had a few things going on so took time out, I'm back now though.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

tree's up but thats it ...help!

over a year ago

"No decs, no tree here.

flippin heck, where've you been hiding?

I had a few things going on so took time out, I'm back now though. "

Glad to see you back xx

over a year ago

Tree and *some* decs are now up but I seem to have lost a box of my favourite pieces

I'm blaming Adam, he's the ultimate scrooge.

over a year ago

My tree and decorations are hiding under my bed, they wont come out, but they look so cosy under there I think its wrong to drag them out ... I think I might give them a year off... yep, scrooge has nothing on me!

over a year ago

"Constitutionally, this remains a xtian country. Traditional Anglican church attendance, ie: Sunday mornings is not a reliable or effective measure of faith either in society or in practice.

Our entire moral culture and statute book is defined by our xtian values as a country."

And what are those Christian values ?

over a year ago

"My tree and decorations are hiding under my bed, they wont come out, but they look so cosy under there I think its wrong to drag them out ... I think I might give them a year off... yep, scrooge has nothing on me!"

get 'em out!

over a year ago

Nope nothing done at all yet lol, that's what christmas eve is for, isn't it?

over a year ago

"My tree and decorations are hiding under my bed, they wont come out, but they look so cosy under there I think its wrong to drag them out ... I think I might give them a year off... yep, scrooge has nothing on me!"

That's it! I'm on my way ...

By *y_funcoupleCouple
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

MMM Knew something was happening this month ...... oh yes my birthday!!

Our Wedding anniversary too....

over a year ago

"My tree and decorations are hiding under my bed, they wont come out, but they look so cosy under there I think its wrong to drag them out ... I think I might give them a year off... yep, scrooge has nothing on me!

get 'em out!"

haha...sorry, I'm not hanging my baubles out this year!

over a year ago

"My tree and decorations are hiding under my bed, they wont come out, but they look so cosy under there I think its wrong to drag them out ... I think I might give them a year off... yep, scrooge has nothing on me!

That's it! I'm on my way ..."

You wont find them, they're hiding!

over a year ago

You wont find them, they're hiding!"

Yes, but you told me where

over a year ago

You wont find them, they're hiding!

Yes, but you told me where "

I did didnt I?

over a year ago

"You wont find them, they're hiding!

Yes, but you told me where

I did didnt I? "

Forgetful you are!

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Just to correct a previous poster. The twelve days of Christmas start on Christmas day and end on 5th January by our current calendar. So, if you follow tradition as it should be followed, decorations up on Christmas Eve!

The Christian festival to celebrate the birth of the guy in a stable who was born a couple of months later, was moved to the date of the Pagan festival of the Winter Solstice (Roman Calendar) so they could mix and change the festival.

That said. Our decorations will go up the weekend before Christmas Day and come down on the 5th January. Kids are getting swamped by parents who think that Christmas is a cure for all that ails them and can’t wait to “dec the halls” By the time Christmas Eve gets here, kids are bored and all the magic has gone. Yes they still get excited about the presents, but they are not excited about Christmas. Very sad…

over a year ago

"Just to correct a previous poster. The twelve days of Christmas start on Christmas day and end on 5th January by our current calendar. So, if you follow tradition as it should be followed, decorations up on Christmas Eve!

The Christian festival to celebrate the birth of the guy in a stable who was born a couple of months later, was moved to the date of the Pagan festival of the Winter Solstice (Roman Calendar) so they could mix and change the festival.

That said. Our decorations will go up the weekend before Christmas Day and come down on the 5th January. Kids are getting swamped by parents who think that Christmas is a cure for all that ails them and can’t wait to “dec the halls” By the time Christmas Eve gets here, kids are bored and all the magic has gone. Yes they still get excited about the presents, but they are not excited about Christmas. Very sad…

"

I fint it very difficult to believe in Christmas. I am fine with Joseph and Mary , fine with the star, the shepherds , the donkey and the inj but when you ask me to believe there were thre wise men I just crack up !

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"I fint it very difficult to believe in Christmas. I am fine with Joseph and Mary , fine with the star, the shepherds , the donkey and the inj but when you ask me to believe there were thre wise men I just crack up !"

Ha ha ha... Ever the joker Granny (You were joking???)

over a year ago

@_umour. 12 days refers to period before and after Xmas. ur correct on 05/01, but not in the lead up. Hence Shakespeare 12th night plot. Re: 25th and pagan festival. The Guy you are referring to has a given name, Jesus. The change of date was mainly due to the Julian/Gregorian calendar change affected in totality in 1752. The Roman influence was a suppression tactic. Ref: Claudius and Pliny diaries and commentaries.

If you are so comcerend with the kids perception of Xmas, why not inform them of its true background and historical significance within our country?

over a year ago

no. and never if i have my way!

By *ocketManUKMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

The goose is ordered, shopping is underway (thank you internet), advent sacks are hanging on the wall, family coming by the weekend before christmas to put the tree and decorations up.

And got my first christmas card in the post today, woohoo!

over a year ago

Im a Muslim."

You can still celebrate the birth of Jesus the prophet and messiah. Many do.

over a year ago

"Constitutionally, this remains a xtian country. Traditional Anglican church attendance, ie: Sunday mornings is not a reliable or effective measure of faith either in society or in practice.

Our entire moral culture and statute book is defined by our xtian values as a country."

entire, moral and defined? hmmmmm remove entire,moral and change defined to influenced would make this a little more realistic?

over a year ago

I'm a pagan and your story has nothing to do with December"

true, twas the time of harvest and in another land far away .........

over a year ago

"Who's story?

As a pagan, you will know very well that Dec 25th was originally a pagan winter festival adopted by the Roland as a means of suppressing the Celts and the 'new religion' xtianity. It is just convieniance, not factual reference as reinforced by Pope Gregory VII when he changed the calendar we use today."

Can you not spell 'Chris'?

over a year ago

"Who's story?

As a pagan, you will know very well that Dec 25th was originally a pagan winter festival adopted by the Roland as a means of suppressing the Celts and the 'new religion' xtianity. It is just convieniance, not factual reference as reinforced by Pope Gregory VII when he changed the calendar we use today.

Can you not spell 'Chris'? "

Do u mean me?

Apologies: Roland was the autospell correcting Roman. Xtian and Xtianity and Xmas are spelt right. "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word ???st??, translated as "Christ".

over a year ago

...sorry, this site isn't accepting Greek letters. The almost translation is 'Xpiotoc'

over a year ago

"Who's story?

Do u mean me?

Apologies: Roland was the autospell correcting Roman. Xtian and Xtianity and Xmas are spelt right. "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word ???st??, translated as "Christ"."

'Xmas' is universally accepted as an abbreviation for 'Christmas' but 'xtian' and 'xtianity' are not widely known and, to be frank, looks silly.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"@_umour. 12 days refers to period before and after Xmas. ur correct on 05/01, but not in the lead up. Hence Shakespeare 12th night plot. Re: 25th and pagan festival. The Guy you are referring to has a given name, Jesus. The change of date was mainly due to the Julian/Gregorian calendar change affected in totality in 1752. The Roman influence was a suppression tactic. Ref: Claudius and Pliny diaries and commentaries.

If you are so comcerend with the kids perception of Xmas, why not inform them of its true background and historical significance within our country?"

So, it is really the 24 days of Christmas!!! Sorry, but you are wrong! The twelve days of Christmas are just that, twelve days... Not really rocket science..

The guy I was referring to you may well know as Jesus, I only know that he is a character in a book that has events that cannot be known in such detail and that go against all that science has taught us.

As to the date he was born, the change to the calendar would not have made months difference as you can see with Easter, 4 weeks at the most. In fact, The first recorded mention of December 25th is in the Calendar of Philocalus (354 A.D.) which assumed Jesus' birth to be Friday, December 25, 1 A.D. Some have worked out that looking at all the pointers in the Bible, the actual birth date was September 2nd 2AD!

On your last point, if I did tell kids the true meaning of Christmas, it would certainly not be your version! It would be the version of a Turkish Saint on whom the figure of Father Christmas is based. (St Nicholas).

Anyway, not going to be party to hijacking this fun thread any further. Thanks Coca Cola for our red and white Santa..

btw... Not anti-religion, My parents are Salvation Army Officers. I just happen to _iew the bible as a representation rather than fact!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Who's story?

Do u mean me?

Apologies: Roland was the autospell correcting Roman. Xtian and Xtianity and Xmas are spelt right. "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word ???st??, translated as "Christ".

'Xmas' is universally accepted as an abbreviation for 'Christmas' but 'xtian' and 'xtianity' are not widely known and, to be frank, looks silly."

Can this be nominated for the most petulant post of the year please?

over a year ago

The 12 days start on 21st December, winter solstice

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Apparently this is the timing - there are loads!!! The Twelve Days of Christmas (The 12 Days of Christmas) start with Christmas Day and finish with the eve of Epiphany on 5th January.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

and to be totally over the top!

The Twelve Days of Christmas is probably the most misunderstood part of the church year among Christians who are not part of liturgical church traditions. Contrary to much popular belief, these are not the twelve days before Christmas, but in most of the Western Church are the twelve days from Christmas until the beginning of Epiphany (January 6th; the 12 days count from December 25th until January 5th). In some traditions, the first day of Christmas begins on the evening of December 25th with the following day considered the First Day of Christmas (December 26th). In these traditions, the twelve days begin December 26 and include Epiphany on January 6.

Z

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Stonehenge aligns with the winter solstice as do many ancient circles and barrows.

You also have the northern celebration of mid-winter called Jol by the 'Vikings' and Geola by the 'Saxons', still known as Yule in Scandinavia. The exact date is uncertain and it was probably celebrated at different times in different regions anyway, but one saga mentions Christmas (still called the Nativity then if I recall correctly) as being moved to the same date as this Yule. Other sagas also mention the 12 days of Yule, so they probably have some heathen origin as well. Bede tells us of 'Mothers Night' held on the 24th by Saxons. A law code of Alfred the Great (9th century) also mentions 12 days of 'celebration'.

Santa is a huge mix of characters including Saint Nicholas, the Nissen (elf like spirits from Scandinavia, on which the Swedish-descended artist based his Coca-Cola Santa) and probably even Odin and Thor from Norse tales (both of whom have various nicknames relating to Yule).

Some other traditions are often sited as being ancient heathen practices, but many can only be traced back to later medieval times at best. The oldest ones are the Yule log (Germany c.12th century) and the hanging of boat decorations full of food on trees (Saami, at least 10th century). Eating wild boar is also a very old custom as is brewing Yule beer. Decorations of ivy and holly were heathen practices that were positively encouraged by the Church, Pope Gregory recommended that the English churches adopt the custom in the 7th century.

Younger customs include Christmas trees and mistletoe.

Christmas is a huge hodgepodge of traditions that is still growing to this day, celebrate it as you will and enjoy it. We can all enjoy the time with family and friends for a while in our own way.

over a year ago

Changed my doorbell to a more festive chime..... thats probably as far as I'll take it

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Stonehenge aligns with the winter solstice as do many ancient circles and barrows.

You also have the northern celebration of mid-winter called Jol by the 'Vikings' and Geola by the 'Saxons', still known as Yule in Scandinavia. The exact date is uncertain and it was probably celebrated at different times in different regions anyway, but one saga mentions Christmas (still called the Nativity then if I recall correctly) as being moved to the same date as this Yule. Other sagas also mention the 12 days of Yule, so they probably have some heathen origin as well. Bede tells us of 'Mothers Night' held on the 24th by Saxons. A law code of Alfred the Great (9th century) also mentions 12 days of 'celebration'.

Santa is a huge mix of characters including Saint Nicholas, the Nissen (elf like spirits from Scandinavia, on which the Swedish-descended artist based his Coca-Cola Santa) and probably even Odin and Thor from Norse tales (both of whom have various nicknames relating to Yule).

Some other traditions are often sited as being ancient heathen practices, but many can only be traced back to later medieval times at best. The oldest ones are the Yule log (Germany c.12th century) and the hanging of boat decorations full of food on trees (Saami, at least 10th century). Eating wild boar is also a very old custom as is brewing Yule beer. Decorations of ivy and holly were heathen practices that were positively encouraged by the Church, Pope Gregory recommended that the English churches adopt the custom in the 7th century.

Christmas is a huge hodgepodge of traditions that is still growing to this day, celebrate it as you will and enjoy it. We can all enjoy the time with family and friends for a while in our own way. "

...oh, no. My mistake, apparently it's Santa's birthday!

over a year ago

"Stonehenge aligns with the winter solstice as do many ancient circles and barrows.

Christmas is a huge hodgepodge of traditions that is still growing to this day, celebrate it as you will and enjoy it. We can all enjoy the time with family and friends for a while in our own way.

...oh, no. My mistake, apparently it's Santa's birthday! "

how DARE you mention Satan.... sorry Xatan....

over a year ago

"Who's story?

Do u mean me?

'Xmas' is universally accepted as an abbreviation for 'Christmas' but 'xtian' and 'xtianity' are not widely known and, to be frank, looks silly.

Can this be nominated for the most petulant post of the year please? "

You undervalue everything....... The aforesaid post is ALL the P's ....

Xredit where Xredit's due !

over a year ago

xkey

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"xkey"

Xanta Claus is comming!!

over a year ago

Xst best get the milk n cookes out then

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Xst best get the milk n cookes out then"

The greedy xrunt drank all my brandy last year!!!

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"My tree , decorations and advent calendars went up at the weekend. The first week of December is always my favourite part of the holiday. Everyone round for hot mince pies and mulled wine, dressing the tree and exchanging puddings wrapped in gauze. Everyone fights for mine.

Then on Sunday it was down to the beach for a winter bbq of freshly caught river fish and spit roast hog with baked potatoes and home makde Saukraut.

This weekend will see the local cards posted. All the international ones went on the last day of November obviously. After we post the cards we will walk along the coastal path and pick winter berries and holly to complet the wreath for the door. ~We all get such chilly fingers it's straight into the pub after for roast dinner and real ale.

We make the wreaths on sunday and eat slow cooked venison with spiced red cabbage.

Christmas eve will see the last of the shopping. Nectarines , plums, mistletoe , greens and root veg. I am buying mixed potatoes this year for a real roast and mash up ... delicious.

The turkey we have been fattening up all summer will be the main attraction at the fuck the fat bird ceremony. The man that kills it - it's always a man = will be able to take the maidens into his tent .... we use a large marquee on the lawn and they begin the sex rituals and once she has squirted like a schweppes soda syphon we all join in and fuck like bunnies till the early hours. It's only after this that we open gifts..... "

You had me going until I saw .....

"

NO IVE DONE FUCK ALL ......

"

Brilliant Granny!

I`ve also done fuck all apart from ordering the bulbs for my 6ft tall air blown polar bear father and son that sit on the garage! Otherwise it`s been too f*****g cold and I don`t have any wheels at the moment apart from the firm`s tractor!

over a year ago

I'd made myself a Snowman

As perfect as can be

I thought i'd keep it as a pet

and let it sleep with me

I made it some pyjama's

and a pillow for it's head

last night the bastard melted

and pissed my friggin bed

over a year ago

"I'd made myself a Snowman

As perfect as can be

and let it sleep with me

I made it some pyjama's

and pissed my friggin bed "

So I told everyone I'd squirted

Just to get them wound

I said Not only was it fountainous

But it made a tinkling sound

It clinked like ice in water

It reeked of reindeer poo

And they all went and googled squirting

Then said they could do it too ....

over a year ago

Yule greetings to all......may the Goddess carry us through the winter months and wake the earth at Ostara (spring equinox) in March.

Blessed Be! xx

over a year ago

"

"

I can't do that....

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

As perfect as can be

and let it sleep with me

I made it some pyjama's

Just to get them wound

Then said they could do it too .... "

Great Granny! You are becoming my Forum fave!

over a year ago

As perfect as can be

and let it sleep with me

I made it some pyjama's

Just to get them wound

Then said they could do it too ....

Great Granny! You are becoming my Forum fave! "

i helped

over a year ago

Why is Mrs. Claus always well prepared?

Cos Mr may come early and he only comes the once.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Yule greetings to all......may the Goddess carry us through the winter months and wake the earth at Ostara (spring equinox) in March.

Blessed Be! xx"

Gud Jul!

Post new Message to Thread