Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

neighbours in the nude

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On Sat and Sunday mornings the womam accross the road from me spends a couple of hours pampering herself in the nude, and on sunny mornings it is very easy for me to see her naked. I am certain she is not flashing, and is not young, late 50s afro carrabean. I love watching her especialy when her perky nipples come into my telescopes sharp focus. Am I wrong to enjoy the show?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hell no whats the address

over a year ago

Id have said, no its fine, enjoy, until the telescopic lens bit, then I thought hmm is that right really?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

my neighbours have certainly seen a few in the nude here..

over a year ago

not telescopic lens, I am not taking photos. Just using a telescope.

over a year ago

It's all OK until you get caught peakin'

Then you could be in deep sh*te

over a year ago

She might know your watching and get a kick/thrill out of it otherwise she would close the curtains.

over a year ago

I'm sure I've read this thread before!! Only the husband came in and creamed her back or something!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Yes Ithink your right Sassy,I rememeber it too

we have been here for toooooo long

over a year ago

"Yes Ithink your right Sassy,I rememeber it too

we have been here for toooooo long "

Phew...noticed m y eyesight going with all the perving I've been doing while I've been off sick...was getting worried my mind was going too!!

over a year ago

Using a telescope and looking into someone elses house without their knowledge or permission is actually a criminal offence - thats whats wrong with it , but many do it (without admitting to it lol)

over a year ago

You are both right, I did post before but I hadn't seen her for a whìle then on Sunday just gone there she was, parading round

starkers again. This time she came to the window topless, opened it wide and proceeded to 'shake out a towel. I kopped a right eyeful and my cock was like the Eifle Tower!' I don't want to generalise, but would most women be flattered or horrified if they knew a guy 20 years younger than them was watching them naked and getting off on it?

over a year ago

You are both right, I did post before but I hadn't seen her for a whìle then on Sunday just gone there she was, parading round

starkers again. This time she came to the window topless, opened it wide and proceeded to 'shake out a towel. I kopped a right eyeful and my cock was like the Eifle Tower!' I don't want to generalise, but would most women be flattered or horrified if they knew a guy 20 years younger than them was watching them naked and getting off on it?

over a year ago

OH well if shes opening windows and shaking out towels, that suggests she knows that you are watching - enjoy the show

over a year ago

I wish she did know I was watching and was showing herself to me. That would be amazingly horny. But I am sure she is oblivious. I do feel kinda wrong for looking. It is intrusive I know. But I can not resist watching.

over a year ago

I love it when her hubby rubs cream onto her back. Just wish she'd turn around and suck him off coz he is always in his pants

over a year ago

"I love it when her hubby rubs cream onto her back. Just wish she'd turn around and suck him off coz he is always in his pants"

Glad I wasn't losing my mind!!

Personally, I find your actions a bit creepy. From what you say she has no idea she's being watched and using a telescopic lens?!!

Post new Message to Thread