Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got talking to someone on here regarding verifications. Would you be put off with someone who had lots of verifications as some guy said to me friend that it looks like she puts it about a bit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont show a lot of mine because I was getting a few people who thought I was just getting 'knotches on the bed post' when I'm not.

By *nothercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Swingers putting it about? Whatever next???

over a year ago

"I dont show a lot of mine because I was getting a few people who thought I was just getting 'knotches on the bed post' when I'm not."

ditto I try to keep mine to a minimum too

over a year ago

"Got talking to someone on here regarding verifications. Would you be put off with someone who had lots of verifications as some guy said to me friend that it looks like she puts it about a bit"
you can be assured that people with many verifications are not timewasters so it also has its benefits.

over a year ago

You can't win on this one.

Don't show your verifications and its what have you got to hide?

Show them and you can be accused of 'putting it about'

Isn't that what this site is about?

Sex... if you want it, when you want it and however many times you want it?

over a year ago

I agree there, I show mine cause I'm not ashamed not to prove how many notches I have and as you said this is a swinging site what do people expect, nuns???

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

Agreed, this is a no-win situation. We tend to show some of our favourite actual meet-to-play ones now, rather than the social ones and have pruned some of the earlier ones out. It's hard to get a balance that says 'we're genuine, current and active but not hardened, but we're not slappers!'

By *nothercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Swingers dressed as nuns.... Now your talking!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

We've meet numerous couples from FAB who have requested we don't publicise their verification

over a year ago

But if that was the case why verify you in the first place?

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

"We've meet numerous couples from FAB who have requested we don't publicise their verification "

That's a shame. Let me guess, the guy had a straight profile?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

it a tough one...

I would say it depends on the way it was written....

the only point of verification was that someone was that they were who they said they were, they turned up and they were genuine...

no need for a "play by play" account of every single meet you have, and I think it is that kind of verification that puts people off......

over a year ago

i look it has verification s, that u r genuine + not a timewaster..

i m not put off by verifications on another persond profile whatsoever --if anything it gives me belief we might meet up!!!

over a year ago

Verifications go along way for me and I won't meet anyone unverified

over a year ago

birmingham

"But if that was the case why verify you in the first place?"

We've been verified but been asked to remove it for whatever reason, we don't question theor reason, however, I think “some” on here are intimidated by certain posters

over a year ago

birmingham

"That's a shame. Let me guess, the guy had a straight profile? "

We have "Single" guys blocked for a reason, we don't meet them!

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"it a tough one...

I would say it depends on the way it was written....

the only point of verification was that someone was that they were who they said they were, they turned up and they were genuine...

no need for a "play by play" account of every single meet you have, and I think it is that kind of verification that puts people off......"

i'd agree there ...and its very subjective too, what I find OTT another person won't and vice versa.

I do look to see if any look like they are written in the same style, or if most are phone rather than meets or cams as both tend to make my radar beep ...but other than that you should just put up whatever youre happy with.

over a year ago

I know you have and great profile too, nice to see someone put some effort in and say what they like and don't like for a change, not that many will take notice xxx

over a year ago

We dont have a problem meeting people not verified,after all everyone has to start somewhere.

Not long ago we met a guy who had been on here over a yr no veri's,when i asked him why he had not been verified he said the longer you are on here with no veri's the harder it is for people to take you seriously,and he was one of the nicest guys we had met.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it is YOUR profile... show whatever makes YOU feel comfortable..

feck whatever someone else thinks..

over a year ago

i will give anyone a chance but sometimes seeing verifications that pile up day after day i think they arent for me so i decline

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"We dont have a problem meeting people not verified,after all everyone has to start somewhere.

Not long ago we met a guy who had been on here over a yr no veri's,when i asked him why he had not been verified he said the longer you are on here with no veri's the harder it is for people to take you seriously,and he was one of the nicest guys we had met."

Same here, to me a guy not having verifications means little when someone writes to me. I prefer to get to know them myself via mail/social meet etc.

I trust my own instincts more than those of strangers.....

over a year ago

Ive seen a few profiles that seem to have new verifications everyday, not for me either and I know we should give everyone a chance even newbies but if like me you've had a bad meet it does make you more cautious who you meet.

over a year ago

I show all mine thats what they are there for plus when ya have been on for a long time they soon add up I guess. At least people know your real and not a div. If someone can be put off by how many people you have had encounters with they then must realise what kind of site this is after all lol

Happy swigning people x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't show mine and im no div

Don't have any problems getting meets either

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"I don't show mine and im no div

Don't have any problems getting meets either"

yes you are a div...thats what i put on my verification for you anyhow

over a year ago

What's a div??

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I don't show mine and im no div

Don't have any problems getting meets either

yes you are a div...thats what i put on my verification for you anyhow "

thats why I hid it!

over a year ago

Have to be honest here and say I wouldn’t judge people who like notches, but when I see a profile with 20 verifications within say a month it does make me wonder how many people they meet between check ups.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

[Removed by poster at 05/12/10 21:30:23]

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

but you have a bundle of verifications within a shortish space of time yourself so I'm a bit confused by your comment ? Not having a go ( hard to read by text I know ) but a genuine query.

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

Northern term - wally, prat, dickhead, idiot, etc.

over a year ago

"but you have a bundle of verifications within a shortish space of time yourself so I'm a bit confused by your comment ? Not having a go ( hard to read by text I know ) but a genuine query."

Was that aimed at us? if it was then i'd hardly call 4 meets in a year record breaking

over a year ago

Was that aimed at me?

over a year ago

What annoys me is that people get too hooked up on verifications. Some people will look at someones verficiations and try and knock someone for having quite a few meets. If someone wants to have a swinging meet every night of the week then it shouldnt matter. Likewise if someone wants to swing once a year, it doesnt matter. Its not putting it about a bit if you have lots of verifications - we are all having sex with strangers - none of us are any better than anyone else

over a year ago

As you will see I do have lots but not many meets and usually verifications by the same person as I prefer regular meets to one offs

over a year ago

If people go to clubs, parties or socials they can pick up a whole lot of verifications around the same time from those they have met, many purely socially. xxx

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"What annoys me is that people get too hooked up on verifications. Some people will look at someones verficiations and try and knock someone for having quite a few meets. If someone wants to have a swinging meet every night of the week then it shouldnt matter. Likewise if someone wants to swing once a year, it doesnt matter. Its not putting it about a bit if you have lots of verifications - we are all having sex with strangers - none of us are any better than anyone else "

Some people are hooked up on moaning about other members profiles full stop...

Lots of verifications....No verifications....Too frequent verifications

No Photos.....Too many photos....Wrong types of photos

I think the best way of operating is to make your own profile the very best you can.....and don't fret too much over the profiles of others.

We have no control over the content of others profiles (providing they are legal) so pointless stressing out about it.

over a year ago

I really cant believe that someone said earlier, we are not slappers. Come on, for god sake, none of us are Mother Teresa. Swinging is different for everyone. A person who has four meets a year is not better than someone who has a few meets a month. In the outside world we are all slappers!!!

I really get annoyed at people trying to make out they are better than others because of the amount of meets they have. And to say stuff like, how many meets do people have between check ups, you dont know what people are doing in their meets! Are you assuming that they must be having penetrative sex, or going bareback just because they are active.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I really cant believe that someone said earlier, we are not slappers. Come on, for god sake, none of us are Mother Teresa. Swinging is different for everyone. A person who has four meets a year is not better than someone who has a few meets a month. In the outside world we are all slappers!!!

I really get annoyed at people trying to make out they are better than others because of the amount of meets they have. And to say stuff like, how many meets do people have between check ups, you dont know what people are doing in their meets! Are you assuming that they must be having penetrative sex, or going bareback just because they are active. "

Be fair....they HAVE to moan about something

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Questioning other people have sex with others on a swinging site is laughable.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Questioning other people have sex with others on a swinging site is laughable. "

They are having sex?......now that is something I am not in favour of!

Disheartened of Devon

By *ungberkshireMan
over a year ago

berkshire

Thankfully I've never received a bad verification so just leave mine up on my profile.

over a year ago

"I really cant believe that someone said earlier, we are not slappers. Come on, for god sake, none of us are Mother Teresa. Swinging is different for everyone. A person who has four meets a year is not better than someone who has a few meets a month. In the outside world we are all slappers!!!

I really get annoyed at people trying to make out they are better than others because of the amount of meets they have. And to say stuff like, how many meets do people have between check ups, you dont know what people are doing in their meets! Are you assuming that they must be having penetrative sex, or going bareback just because they are active.

Be fair....they HAVE to moan about something"

Lol well yeah you're right.

I agree that we should question other peoples sexual habits. We have enough bad feeling in the outside world without have bias here too. As long as people are enjoying whatever they are into then good on them, and good on us all for having the spirit and the balls to say, hey we love sex, we want to do it and enjoy it and not be judged

Forum Mod

over a year ago

well said iconic

over a year ago

I really get annoyed at people trying to make out they are better than others because of the amount of meets they have. And to say stuff like, how many meets do people have between check ups, you dont know what people are doing in their meets! Are you assuming that they must be having penetrative sex, or going bareback just because they are active. "

There is only one person thats doing all the assuming here and thats you

over a year ago

look, the thing with verifications is this :

1) You show all your verifications, you get accused of all kinds of things.

2) You show no verifications, you get accused of all kinds of things.

In a nutshell, you cannot win

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"....... what do people expect, nuns???"

well a boy can dream can't he?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

We only show a few of ours for no other reason other than why have them all up? They're there to try to convey that you're genuine. We have met people without verifications but wouldn't be put off by loads either. I do look at peoples veris who we are interested in to see who they've met - nosey really! But, one couple who messaged us had safe sex only on their profile but one of their verifications was from a couple who ONLY have bareback sex! Useful tool at times! Z

over a year ago

"We only show a few of ours for no other reason other than why have them all up? They're there to try to convey that you're genuine. We have met people without verifications but wouldn't be put off by loads either. I do look at peoples veris who we are interested in to see who they've met - nosey really! But, one couple who messaged us had safe sex only on their profile but one of their verifications was from a couple who ONLY have bareback sex! Useful tool at times! Z"

Very useful indeed. I do enjoy a good nose too.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"but you have a bundle of verifications within a shortish space of time yourself so I'm a bit confused by your comment ? Not having a go ( hard to read by text I know ) but a genuine query.

Was that aimed at us? if it was then i'd hardly call 4 meets in a year record breaking "

oops sorry I lost my own quote by messing up my first post - numpty! x

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"What annoys me is that people get too hooked up on verifications. Some people will look at someones verficiations and try and knock someone for having quite a few meets. If someone wants to have a swinging meet every night of the week then it shouldnt matter. Likewise if someone wants to swing once a year, it doesnt matter. Its not putting it about a bit if you have lots of verifications - we are all having sex with strangers - none of us are any better than anyone else "

I'm not sure if that was for me but my question for missD ( thankyou for answering ) was more about appearing to say she didnt want something she appeared to have on her own profile. And we're all entitled to do what we want anyhow in this wonderful world of swinging - im just a nosy soul who likes to ask stuff and am quite happy being told to bugger off !

Im someone who had lots of verifications when i was actively playing too ..sometimes that led to being called a whore, sometimes it put me in touch with someone looking for someone active, sometimes I got told i couldnt be real as single bi women who play dont exist ( and no they werent being funny, they meant it ! ) ...either way, any responses gave me more of a feel for the person and if i'd want to play with them anyhow lol

live and let shag

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

live and let shag "

Oh go on then, if you insist

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"

live and let shag

Oh go on then, if you insist "

behind the curtain with you then, young lady grin xx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"

live and let shag

behind the curtain with you then, young lady grin xx "

Me too? Z

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"

live and let shag

Me too? Z"

woohoo we got a par-tey

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"

live and let shag

Me too? Z

woohoo we got a par-tey "

Sounds great! Pity we're sat on the settee in our pj's! Z

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"

live and let shag

Me too? Z

woohoo we got a par-tey

Sounds great! Pity we're sat on the settee in our pj's! Z"

same here , but i can dream can't i !! Id definitely get over my shyness next time Z

xx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"

live and let shag

Me too? Z

woohoo we got a par-tey

same here , but i can dream can't i !! Id definitely get over my shyness next time Z

xx"

Aw, it doesn't seem like a year ago does it? We will have to go to the next PP bash as have missed a couple and would love to meet you again! Z

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"

live and let shag

Me too? Z

woohoo we got a par-tey

xx

Aw, it doesn't seem like a year ago does it? We will have to go to the next PP bash as have missed a couple and would love to meet you again! Z"

it's gone so quickly ...and what a year too . Hope they are all celebrating in style tonight . It was one hell of a way to spend my birthday last year ...with jesus as well as an elf in santa socks ! ! xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

ooooh party? let me come then? ill be good............well maybe not

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"

live and let shag

Me too? Z

woohoo we got a par-tey

xx

Aw, it doesn't seem like a year ago does it? We will have to go to the next PP bash as have missed a couple and would love to meet you again! Z

it's gone so quickly ...and what a year too . Hope they are all celebrating in style tonight . It was one hell of a way to spend my birthday last year ...with jesus as well as an elf in santa socks ! ! xx"

*cough *cough

over a year ago

I'm amused that people think that verifications show the sum of others sexual activities.

Down Shep !

Got to introduce him to Tina and Chandi so he can learn to type.

Considering some don't put every verification and are members of clubs and other sites why are you even BOTHERING to keep tally ?

Get yourself checked and keep your level of activity to suit yourself. Patronising hypocritical bunch.

Yes you.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"ooooh party? let me come then? ill be good............well maybe not "

you can come! Definitaly, Z

over a year ago

"

I agree that we should question other peoples sexual habits. We have enough bad feeling in the outside world without have bias here too. "

* I meant shouldn't - my typo kinda changed the meaning of the sentence, sorry

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"I'm amused that people think that verifications show the sum of others sexual activities.

Down Shep !

Considering some don't put every verification and are members of clubs and other sites why are you even BOTHERING to keep tally ?

Get yourself checked and keep your level of activity to suit yourself. Patronising hypocritical bunch.

Yes you. "

Yes, I have to agree that some people actually think that it's all in the verifications! We go to clubs, parties and have meets at home etc and that doesn't get 'documented' on this site! Z

over a year ago

"I'm amused that people think that verifications show the sum of others sexual activities.

Down Shep !

Yes you.

Yes, I have to agree that some people actually think that it's all in the verifications! We go to clubs, parties and have meets at home etc and that doesn't get 'documented' on this site! Z"

Granny saves this post in triplicate for future references. fnarrrrr..

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

Down Shep !

Yes you.

Yes, I have to agree that some people actually think that it's all in the verifications! We go to clubs, parties and have meets at home etc and that doesn't get 'documented' on this site! Z"

exactly .... my best verifications are on the toilet wall at E's ...or so im told

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"

I agree that we should question other peoples sexual habits. We have enough bad feeling in the outside world without have bias here too.

* I meant shouldn't - my typo kinda changed the meaning of the sentence, sorry "

it was clear what you meant ...fingers and brains dont work so well this time of night ( or when my mind is in overdrive thinking of Jez, Zoe and honeypot in the same place ! )

xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Down Shep !

Yes you.

Lets not even mention that lots of people are on more than one site and meeting from those as well as this one

Oooohhh the shock of it all

over a year ago

I do have that problem, my brain thinks one thing but my fingers wont go fast enough (story of my life unfortunately lol). I dont mean to be rude to anyone, but sometimes I dont like how people are judged. We all swing in a way that suits us.

I dont nose at anyones verifications at all. I believe its personal to them. None of us know what went on at the meets etc, we dont know if any sexual activity took place, unless the veri says so. Some people might have met previous barebackers, but unless we were in the room, we dont know what kind of sex they had. Its also no indication of safety. You just have to ensure that you protect your own sexual health at the time, what other people do at other times is no business of ours.

I gave a verification to a lovely guy I met at Chameleons. This guy was a very well endowed man, lovely non pushy guy. I verified him, but I didnt play with him because sexually it wasnt right for me, but someone might say, ooo look at her, miss la di da saying she doesnt like big cocks in another thread but meeting a guy with a 10 incher. Thats just an example of how we might make assumptions about peoples verifications that we shouldnt

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

I gave a verification to a lovely guy I met at Chameleons. This guy was a very well endowed man, lovely non pushy guy. I verified him, but I didnt play with him because sexually it wasnt right for me, but someone might say, ooo look at her, miss la di da saying she doesnt like big cocks in another thread but meeting a guy with a 10 incher. Thats just an example of how we might make assumptions about peoples verifications that we shouldnt

"

And you can bet your life that there would be someone that would just love to do that

over a year ago

Down Shep !

Yes you.

Yes, I have to agree that some people actually think that it's all in the verifications! We go to clubs, parties and have meets at home etc and that doesn't get 'documented' on this site! Z

Lets not even mention that lots of people are on more than one site and meeting from those as well as this one

"

I said site before you ..... will you listen woman ....

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Down Shep !

Yes you.

I said site before you ..... will you listen woman .... "

Thats the second time tonight im thinking I need to get my eyes tested

over a year ago

"

And you can bet your life that there would be someone that would just love to do that"

Got to be honest. I don't read anyones verifications..... ( rarely ) Why would i be interested in hearing someone say how great a shag you were when Im not meeting you ..... Occasionally I look at someones if they are mildly interesting ..

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Down Shep !

Yes you.

"

if this is the only site your on.then the verifications,shown on this site,are all people have to go on.

its easy meeting at clubs,face to face.on line its easier trusting people,.with verifications.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"

And you can bet your life that there would be someone that would just love to do that"

thats why i ask questions if im not following something x

over a year ago

"Swingers putting it about? Whatever next??? "

over a year ago

personally i cant see the point in being on a site like this if your going to judge people and make childish remarks reagarding whos met who

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

I'm very much open to the idea of the processes involved pre-verification... lol

By *HAGADELICCouple
over a year ago

south london

We find it ridiculous that people can be criticised for having "too many" verifications.

If we are being really judgemental...

If someone "disapproves" of promiscuity what on earth are they doing on a swingers's site ????

anyway an old joke...

ask a man how many women he's had sex with and halve his answer to get the truth

Ask a woman the same question and DOUBLE her answer to get the truth...

What the formula is for a swinging couple we have no idea.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

What the formula is for a swinging couple we have no idea."

Don't ask and believe any info offered.

Signed

El Virgino

Post new Message to Thread