Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Oops. Lovehoney again.

Jump to newest

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Well I don't have a ceramic dildo, and I needed a larger dildo I can use in my strap-on harness.

Now all I need is a suitable willing victim

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

By *onkersMan
over a year ago

livingston

"Well I don't have a ceramic dildo, and I needed a larger dildo I can use in my strap-on harness.

Now all I need is a suitable willing victim "

meeeeeeeeee

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

It'll be delivered today. Yay!

Bend over boys, I'll be gentle

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Well I don't have a ceramic dildo, and I needed a larger dildo I can use in my strap-on harness.

Now all I need is a suitable willing victim meeeeeeeeee

"

Hmmm, I wonder how much bigger it needs to be to stretch from Norfolk to Scotland?

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hmmm, I wonder how much bigger it needs to be to stretch from Norfolk to Scotland? "

There would be a serious risk of accidentally getting the wrong bloke too, with no photos or profile to go on!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hmmm, I wonder how much bigger it needs to be to stretch from Norfolk to Scotland?

There would be a serious risk of accidentally getting the wrong bloke too, with no photos or profile to go on! "

Some might say that the Scots have been buttfucked by the a English for a long time

over a year ago

Not sure which is going to sting more....

The strapon or that slap

over a year ago

There ain't gonna be nothing ceramic or anything else remotely shatterable going up my jacksie lol!

Thanks for the offer but I'm out!

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"There ain't gonna be nothing ceramic or anything else remotely shatterable going up my jacksie lol!

Thanks for the offer but I'm out! "

You're missing out. Glass dildos are incredible and I have high hopes for the ceramic one.

It's not made of bone china!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Only on a Friday VV, oh hang on a minute, it is Friday, is it point and squirt

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Only on a Friday VV, oh hang on a minute, it is Friday, is it point and squirt "

I'll be bloody surprised if it squirts!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'm skint so no naughty stuff for a while...enjoy

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm skint so no naughty stuff for a while...enjoy "

My last purchase was ages ago and this was in the sale. I probably shouldn't have either but some retail therapy was required

Thanks, it ought to be fun. It's fairly large though so I don't envisage actually being able to use is as a strap-on very often.

By *ertiVogtsMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I am amazed at the lack of volunteers.A lady with a strap-on isn't always easy to find.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Only on a Friday VV, oh hang on a minute, it is Friday, is it point and squirt

I'll be bloody surprised if it squirts!"

By *he Milf ClubCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

I daren't look online for naughty bits

My draws are full to the brim

Loving my glass toys at the moment

Looking forward to feedback on the ceramic

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I am amazed at the lack of volunteers.A lady with a strap-on isn't always easy to find."

I'm an acquired taste and I live in Norfolk, which is roughly a million miles from civilisation.

I didn't expect any serious interest and I certainly didn't expect to hear from anyone who is my type, to be honest.

By *ertiVogtsMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"I am amazed at the lack of volunteers.A lady with a strap-on isn't always easy to find.

I'm an acquired taste and I live in Norfolk, which is roughly a million miles from civilisation.

I didn't expect any serious interest and I certainly didn't expect to hear from anyone who is my type, to be honest."

Are you sure Norfolk is that close to civilization ?

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I am amazed at the lack of volunteers.A lady with a strap-on isn't always easy to find.

I didn't expect any serious interest and I certainly didn't expect to hear from anyone who is my type, to be honest.

Are you sure Norfolk is that close to civilization ? "

Yep, I only have to drive for 2 hours before I start getting close to it.

over a year ago

I am getting the new wankobator called: Blow Job Master Thrusting Male Masturbator from lovehoney, it promises to give the perfect bj, even better than in real life lol, looking forward when it comes in the post in few day time.

over a year ago

You'll have to let me know if its any good. I love being pegged and at the mercy of a fine lady.

Been a while since me and a certain female friend have done it so I need a good reason to buy a new dildo for pegging.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I am getting the new wankobator called: Blow Job Master Thrusting Male Masturbator from lovehoney, it promises to give the perfect bj, even better than in real life lol, looking forward when it comes in the post in few day time."

I had a go with my mates flesh light the other day. It was good fun but not as good as the real thing.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/10/15 16:14:41]

over a year ago

"You'll have to let me know if its any good. I love being pegged and at the mercy of a fine lady.

Been a while since me and a certain female friend have done it so I need a good reason to buy a new dildo for pegging. "

Yes. I will let you know if it is any good, cant wait.

over a year ago

"I am getting the new wankobator called: Blow Job Master Thrusting Male Masturbator from lovehoney, it promises to give the perfect bj, even better than in real life lol, looking forward when it comes in the post in few day time.

I had a go with my mates flesh light the other day. It was good fun but not as good as the real thing. "

lol yes, this one got different settings and you dont need to do any work with the hand, the thing inside massage ur dick in different speeds

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I am getting the new wankobator called: Blow Job Master Thrusting Male Masturbator from lovehoney, it promises to give the perfect bj, even better than in real life lol, looking forward when it comes in the post in few day time.

I had a go with my mates flesh light the other day. It was good fun but not as good as the real thing. lol yes, this one got different settings and you dont need to do any work with the hand, the thing inside massage ur dick in different speeds "

Can I have a go after you?

over a year ago

I had a go with my mates flesh light the other day. It was good fun but not as good as the real thing. lol yes, this one got different settings and you dont need to do any work with the hand, the thing inside massage ur dick in different speeds

Can I have a go after you? "

Yes. I can send it to you lol

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

You could the old worms in a jar trick

Post new Message to Thread