Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

do I feel old?

Jump to newest

By *andK OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

talking to a young lad today I said 'that was before you were a twinkle in yer dads eye' he responded by saying it was even before his dad was a twinkle in his granpa's eye' (we were talking about England winning the World Cup in 1966) I was gutted!!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"talking to a young lad today I said 'that was before you were a twinkle in yer dads eye' he responded by saying it was even before his dad was a twinkle in his granpa's eye' (we were talking about England winning the World Cup in 1966) I was gutted!!!!!! "

Ha ha,

I always say to Jay that the reason hes with a younger woman is cause all the women his age are dead

By *andK OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"talking to a young lad today I said 'that was before you were a twinkle in yer dads eye' he responded by saying it was even before his dad was a twinkle in his granpa's eye' (we were talking about England winning the World Cup in 1966) I was gutted!!!!!!

Ha ha,

I always say to Jay that the reason hes with a younger woman is cause all the women his age are dead "

I'm not that old!!! (at least I don't think I am) lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nothing wrong with getting old, we can all be miserable gits and get away with it

By *andK OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"nothing wrong with getting old, we can all be miserable gits and get away with it "

I'm only misserable 6 days out of 7

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

When you get to a certain age you can do just what you like and people just put it down to ecentricity. Think of all the cheap deals you get when your an oap jay loves it lol

By *andK OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"When you get to a certain age you can do just what you like and people just put it down to ecentricity. Think of all the cheap deals you get when your an oap jay loves it lol"

SAGA isn't that good though

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"When you get to a certain age you can do just what you like and people just put it down to ecentricity. Think of all the cheap deals you get when your an oap jay loves it lol

SAGA isn't that good though "

Ha ha, Jay does after dinner speeches for saga. But i reckon there expensive, not that im planning on using them

By *andK OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"When you get to a certain age you can do just what you like and people just put it down to ecentricity. Think of all the cheap deals you get when your an oap jay loves it lol

Ha ha, Jay does after dinner speeches for saga. But i reckon there expensive, not that im planning on using them"

What does he talk to them about? the joys of swinging? lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Ha ha, Jay does after dinner speeches for saga. But i reckon there expensive, not that im planning on using them

What does he talk to them about? the joys of swinging? lol"

Dont make me laugh lol. Think its about cruises mainly but i dont show much interest im afraid lol

By *andK OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

What does he talk to them about? the joys of swinging? lol

Dont make me laugh lol. Think its about cruises mainly but i dont show much interest im afraid lol"

I could talk about boats and diving

Post new Message to Thread