FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

just minding my own business

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

and in a hurry and here comes a nice young police officer adn blue lights me......... and says are you going anywhere nice. lmao.........my reply was " well i was until you stopped me" he did take it the nice manner it was meant, but then asked me, whats your registration, only for me to say sorry i have no idea its not my car.The he asked for my date of birth which i gave him but they could not find a record of my licence, but then i remembered my father had registered my birth on the wrong date so i gave him my other date of birth lol was at this stage he began to frown a bit lol..... but after 25 mins they managed to trace my licence, poor guy was stood all this time out in the cold by my car. He finally said he needed to a breath test but which time felt i knew him well as we had been at this for over 30 mins lol.....all i can say is thank goodness i hadnt been drinking , he looked like he wished he hadnt stopped me by the time he left lol....................but he wished me well and said have a ncie day, i said too late i've now missed the bank lol xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread