Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

turn-offs??

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Not a usual member of the forums but have a burning question.. Anybody happy to help in making a list of biggest turn offs in ascending order?

If interst is there... could extend into list of biggest turn ons with prizes to be won... (maybe not lol)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bad Smells....

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Bad Smells....

"

Totally agree... my biggest one... and out of bad smells... I rate bad breath the worst... Now.. how do you tell somebody that when really they are a nice and fanciable person???? Genuine advice sought here ???

over a year ago

bad teeth ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"bad teeth ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

yes, agree... linked with bad breath isnt it... So anybody with useful suggestions as to how to tell somebody nicely??? It seems a shame if nobody ever says.. they will never improve???

over a year ago

"Bad Smells....

Totally agree... my biggest one... and out of bad smells... I rate bad breath the worst... Now.. how do you tell somebody that when really they are a nice and fanciable person???? Genuine advice sought here ??? "

be honest!

or offer them a chewing gum! or breath mint!

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Bad Smells....

Totally agree... my biggest one... and out of bad smells... I rate bad breath the worst... Now.. how do you tell somebody that when really they are a nice and fanciable person???? Genuine advice sought here ???

be honest!

or offer them a chewing gum! or breath mint!"

Thanks but it often does not address the problem... I am torn here cos I want to help but it is difficult tosay that to anybody, isnt it? Maybe I am just not ballsy enough lol...

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

all the above but d*unkness really puts us off, i mean we have a drink but completly pissed people in clubs is a big no no

over a year ago

I'd drop a really heavy hint.. along the lines of 'Whats your biggest turn off' then tell them mine is meeting people with bad breath...

If someone mentioned that to me.. i'd be straight off checking eh!

over a year ago

"all the above but d*unkness really puts us off, i mean we have a drink but completly pissed people in clubs is a big no no "

I quite like a pissed woman.. no hang ups kinda pissed.. not rude and arrogant types.

over a year ago

stale body odour

over a year ago

Poor personal hygiene.

XXXX

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"Poor personal hygiene.

XXXX"

Definitely, that and arrogance.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Poor personal hygiene.

XXXX"

What about "lack f effort" when meeting... not a fashion icon myself which is why I love being naked lol but am referring to stained clothes.... jogging bottoms... etc???

over a year ago

"Poor personal hygiene.

XXXX

What about "lack f effort" when meeting... not a fashion icon myself which is why I love being naked lol but am referring to stained clothes.... jogging bottoms... etc???"

pmsl, i met a guy once, he turned up in tracky bottoms, a vest top, n grey socks ( that were once white) lol, and he had bad BO .and bad breath , ive gotta laugh now, lol

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Poor personal hygiene.

XXXX

What about "lack f effort" when meeting... not a fashion icon myself which is why I love being naked lol but am referring to stained clothes.... jogging bottoms... etc???

pmsl, i met a guy once, he turned up in tracky bottoms, a vest top, n grey socks ( that were once white) lol, and he had bad BO .and bad breath , ive gotta laugh now, lol "

That is awful.. I feel (or rather smell )for you ... I recently met a guy whom I wont see again becuase of his breath... sadly I did not have the guts to tell him... feel bad now ...

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I agree with lots of the above but another big turn off is if you go someones house for a meet and its filthy!!

Luckily its only happened to us once and we did'nt stay very long lol

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Guy who keeps his socks on

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I agree with lots of the above but another big turn off is if you go someones house for a meet and its filthy!!

Luckily its only happened to us once and we did'nt stay very long lol"

Oh heck... and there was me thinking I was on the turn on page... wrong again.. ))

over a year ago

has to be bad Body Odour

and guys leaving their socks on ewwwww

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"has to be bad Body Odour

and guys leaving their socks on ewwwww "

My god I so agree with you... how can you take a man and his dick seriously when his feet are covered in socks...x

By *irtyduoCouple
over a year ago

nr stirling

yeah has to be body odour!!! acne, bad breath has to be the worst eeeuwwwwww!!!!!! bad dress sense horrible shoes, hairy nostrils/ears, arrogant, lol!!!!!!!!!!!! man boobs, heehee xxxxx

over a year ago

My god I so agree with you... how can you take a man and his dick seriously when his feet are covered in socks...x"

and they say left and right on them..lolol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

My god I so agree with you... how can you take a man and his dick seriously when his feet are covered in socks...x"

You can't!! I even started a thread about it the other day lol

over a year ago

My god I so agree with you... how can you take a man and his dick seriously when his feet are covered in socks...x

You can't!! I even started a thread about it the other day lol"

lets not do the sock thing again lolol

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

ugly fuckers lol, no that was a joke, we once had a guy {when we used to meet singles) who turned up with a dildo, we hadnt asked him to, and it was filthy and had hair stuck to it,what he thought he would do with it we dont know

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/06/09 23:18:38]

over a year ago

maybe not

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"ugly fuckers lol, no that was a joke, we once had a guy {when we used to meet singles) who turned up with a dildo, we hadnt asked him to, and it was filthy and had hair stuck to it,what he thought he would do with it we dont know"

Mix up some wallpaper paste? lol

over a year ago

People with bad breath wouldn't need to be told as the look of disgust on my face would be enough. It's the one thing I can't hide and it makes me physically recoil when someone with bad breath is anywhere near me.

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

1/. all of the above..

2/. a guy that has to use his phone while in the middle of a meet (prob telling his wife hes gonna be late at the office)...

3/. after thinking he was the best wanting to be told he was the best

4/. if meeting in a hotel a guy that needs to go outside every 20mins for a smoke...

5/. we dont meet bi guys so on a meet and the guy wants to suck my hubbys cock thats a major turn off...

6/. guys that lie...(didnt i tell u i was married)

7/. u recieve an e-mail from a friend of a guy saying "" u shagged my m8 last night and he has given me ur msn addy so i can have a go ""

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Bad breath, stale BO and dirty clothes.

Just doesnt show "made an effort" does it.

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

"1/. all of the above..

2/. a guy that has to use his phone while in the middle of a meet (prob telling his wife hes gonna be late at the office)...

3/. after thinking he was the best wanting to be told he was the best

4/. if meeting in a hotel a guy that needs to go outside every 20mins for a smoke...

5/. we dont meet bi guys so on a meet and the guy wants to suck my hubbys cock thats a major turn off...

6/. guys that lie...(didnt i tell u i was married)

7/. u recieve an e-mail from a friend of a guy saying "" u shagged my m8 last night and he has given me ur msn addy so i can have a go """

omg does number 7 really happen, not had that we would be fuming

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

hannah number 7 happens all thime and there is worse...

i used to shag blk guys all the time b4 i saw the light so to speak and for some reason that escapes me alot of blk guys think as u like blk cock u wont say no if the cock is blk so i found i was being rung all the time from friends of friends of a blk guy i must have shagged yonks ago..im not saying they all do it but alot of blk guys sell ur mobile and msn details to their m8s... taught me one thing if nothing else keep my mobile to myself...lol

over a year ago

Totally agree with the bad smell thing. It's the one thing you can't tell before meeting and you just can't ignore.

I was travelling to a couple at a hotel once and got caught in traffic for about 3 hours. I had to phone to say i'd be late and then also asked if i could use the shower when i arrived as i was so paranoid at having been sat in the car in the middle of summer.

Yeah, that and ending a conversation with the line, end of

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

ending a conversation with end of... a conversation cant end like that it should end of its own momentum, also hate "he turned round and said" and "basically at the end of the day" oh and "what it is"

selling numbers thats a new one, thats bad

over a year ago

" ending a conversation with end of... a conversation cant end like that it should end of its own momentum, also hate "he turned round and said" and "basically at the end of the day" oh and "what it is"

selling numbers thats a new one, thats bad"

dont like the sound of the selling numbers thing ... is that true?

over a year ago

Any back door action that result in leakage...............

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

rob kaz...trust me im telling the truth the mobile used to ring and some guy at the other end says ""hi stella when are we gonna meet my m8 gave me ur number and is ur msn **********@hotmail.com i'll let u know when im free for a meet"" and worse than that if i met guys we used to send the pics to them as we are the only one with a camera thinking thats the safe way, then all of a sudden the pics were turning up on sites all over the place...soon stopped that as well...weve been in this game about 10yrs now and ok i fully admit its been fun but the only guy i trust is the hubby no matter how nice the guy is im meeting..as they say the few spoil for the nice guys out there..xxx

over a year ago

"Any back door action that result in leakage............... "

Actually that's probably one of the quickest ways to end an evening

over a year ago

Pushy people and bad manners

over a year ago

definatly poor hygene lolxxx

over a year ago

hairs round their bumhole....

over a year ago

"hairs round their bumhole...."

hairs round any holes

over a year ago

yeah even nose holes

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

a really good looking guy polite, manners, wow what a cock was at ours and we were at it, i went to the loo came back and caught him picking his nose and eating the proceeds...that was it he had to go

over a year ago

At least he didn't flick it on your wilton eh....

Ewww

over a year ago

ive watched this forum with iterest and thought i would add my 2 penith worth in

my turn offs are

bad grooming

body odor

bad teeth bad breath

men who still there leave socks on while there shagging

and bad manners

over a year ago

"a really good looking guy polite, manners, wow what a cock was at ours and we were at it, i went to the loo came back and caught him picking his nose and eating the proceeds...that was it he had to go"

I've been reading all the horror stories but this one stopped me in my tracks and has made me feel physically sick. That is the pits.....

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

i'll try again..lol

i think the worst time i had was with a guy who was performing oral sex and he was very good at it, just at the point of ogasam i reached down grabbing his head pushing hard as u do and his hair came away in my hands...he was wearing a wig, i dont dont know to this day who was more shocked..lol

over a year ago

"i'll try again..lol

i think the worst time i had was with a guy who was performing oral sex and he was very good at it, just at the point of ogasam i reached down grabbing his head pushing hard as u do and his hair came away in my hands...he was wearing a wig, i dont dont know to this day who was more shocked..lol"

yea redhot you made it lol

By *edhot4blkCouple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

thinking about it there was a time a guy we had arranged to meet brought his dog with him..stupid me i asked why did he bring his dog and he said he thought it could join in...him and his bloody dog were thrown out

over a year ago

"thinking about it there was a time a guy we had arranged to meet brought his dog with him..stupid me i asked why did he bring his dog and he said he thought it could join in...him and his bloody dog were thrown out"

pmsl

but eeeeeeewwwwwww thats so wrong

over a year ago

are you sure it wasnt a sleeping ferret..!!!!

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"are you sure it wasnt a sleeping ferret..!!!!"

What was wrong with the dog... did it have BO? PMSL

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"are you sure it wasnt a sleeping ferret..!!!!

What was wrong with the dog... did it have BO? PMSL "

Bad breath!!

over a year ago

i know a couple of other people have said it already but mines bad teeth and with bad teeth usually comes bad breath, met a guy once and his teeth was black and rotten, there no nice way you can tell someone that, you dont need to really do you? surely they already know, i just made my excuses why not to play and never met him again

Post new Message to Thread