Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bit of advice please.....

Jump to newest

By *arlot Scarlett OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

Can you let me know if you can read my current status message as getting loads of messages, winks and friends invites! I am sure it's in English but not sure now!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can

over a year ago

Yep

By *agman n angelCouple
over a year ago

benidorm

yes we can

By *ocketManUKMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

Me too

over a year ago

yes ....and ???

over a year ago

Def in English and ok and great pics

over a year ago

Bolton

"yes ....and ???"

And nothing! Can't understand why people keep sending me messages and wanted to make sure it was readable! Thanks for letting me know you can all read it ok!

over a year ago

clear to me but some folks can't see for looking so maybe you should also past it in at the beginning and end of your profile loud and rude in CAPS?

over a year ago

hide your profile?

over a year ago

people are sending you messages because they are idiots...

over a year ago

Don't you read the other threads? Nobody reads profiles on here!

By *aravancoupleMan
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

Yes we can read it clearly

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

they will still message........

as they will have HOTLISTED and see you on line, they won't even look at your profile to see updates or hidden profiles...

and you will get..

hi babe, hows you today

hi babe, looking for fun now

over a year ago

It is easy to read if you have been educated to a certain level. Unfortunately there are a few who have not. Brains in trousers springs to mind !!

over a year ago

Bolton

Thanks every one! All true and I will hide my profile again, it's a pity but there you go! Take care!

over a year ago

"yes ....and ???

And nothing! Can't understand why people keep sending me messages and wanted to make sure it was readable! Thanks for letting me know you can all read it ok! "

wasnt just a "look at me" thread fishing for compliments on a cold snowy day then ???

over a year ago

SOME guys dont take any notice of

a status they just email anyway xx

over a year ago

Bolton

"yes ....and ???

And nothing! Can't understand why people keep sending me messages and wanted to make sure it was readable! Thanks for letting me know you can all read it ok!

wasnt just a "look at me" thread fishing for compliments on a cold snowy day then ???"

lol - I have absolutely no reason to fish for compliments! I have now hidden my profile which I think seems rude when you're posting in the forums, but I have been left with no option. Has the cold and snowy weather made you a little grumpy?

over a year ago

"clear to me but some folks can't see for looking so maybe you should also past it in at the beginning and end of your profile loud and rude in CAPS? "

Wouldn't make a blind bit of notice and don't know why the OP seems surprised. Isn't there about 10 threads a day about men not reading profiles?!!

over a year ago

Bolton

"clear to me but some folks can't see for looking so maybe you should also past it in at the beginning and end of your profile loud and rude in CAPS?

Wouldn't make a blind bit of notice and don't know why the OP seems surprised. Isn't there about 10 threads a day about men not reading profiles?!! "

I know what you mean, but I don't come in the forums very often so haven't read all the threads and am only fishing for compliments apparently anyway!

over a year ago

"yes ....and ???

wasnt just a "look at me" thread fishing for compliments on a cold snowy day then ???

lol - I have absolutely no reason to fish for compliments! I have now hidden my profile which I think seems rude when you're posting in the forums, but I have been left with no option. Has the cold and snowy weather made you a little grumpy? "

no way im a happy bunny ...never grumpy ... but just wondered why you just didnt look at your own profile to see if you could read it ..sorry if you took it personal wasnt meant that way

over a year ago

Bolton

"yes ....and ???

lol - I have absolutely no reason to fish for compliments! I have now hidden my profile which I think seems rude when you're posting in the forums, but I have been left with no option. Has the cold and snowy weather made you a little grumpy?

no way im a happy bunny ...never grumpy ... but just wondered why you just didnt look at your own profile to see if you could read it ..sorry if you took it personal wasnt meant that way "

Hi,

I think it was more a rhetorical question! I've looked at your profile and doubt if you would offend any one, you look lovely! I don't like hiding my profile when I'm in the forums as I think it's a bit rude, like having a conversation with people who you can see but they can't see you. Still getting messages but will delete them and hide again when I'm logging off! Seems like the best solution!

over a year ago

oh darling take no heed

your profile is nice and simple and easy to understand

if people choose not to take any notice just delet

if you are getting short shift in here then welcome to the forums its part of what goes on in here! but dont worry most of the time is actually really good fun x

nice to meet you

over a year ago

Perhaps the OP should change the Profile Title instead of the Status Message if a louder signal is required, as it is bolder and right at the top, can't miss it.

over a year ago

Bolton

Thank you for the last 2 posts, I've added a line to my profile, lets see what happens!

over a year ago

call me cynical

but i dont think thats going to stop your problem

over a year ago

Bolton

"call me cynical

but i dont think thats going to stop your problem

"

lol - you're probably right! You just can't please all the people all of the time! Thanks for your advice and I've altered my profile - since then had 5 winks, 2 messages and a friends invite! Ah well, it's no hassle to delete!

Post new Message to Thread