Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thanks Birmingham

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

They could have got us kicked out hosting the game at home. i hope they have 20 points taken away from them in the prem

England will hope their 2018 World Cup bid is not scuppered by the crowd trouble which marred the end of Birmingham's Carling Cup win over Aston Villa.

The Football Association and Birmingham are to carry out full investigations into events at St Andrews, where more than a thousand Blues fans invaded the pitch after their side's 2-1 quarter-final victory on Wednesday night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

20 points and who gives a f**k, we're super Leeds and we're possibly, maybe, perhaps, going up lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"They could have got us kicked out hosting the game at home. i hope they have 20 points taken away from them in the prem

England will hope their 2018 World Cup bid is not scuppered by the crowd trouble which marred the end of Birmingham's Carling Cup win over Aston Villa.

The Football Association and Birmingham are to carry out full investigations into events at St Andrews, where more than a thousand Blues fans invaded the pitch after their side's 2-1 quarter-final victory on Wednesday night."

if you noticed it was BIrmingham city fans not villa x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"They could have got us kicked out hosting the game at home. i hope they have 20 points taken away from them in the prem

The Football Association and Birmingham are to carry out full investigations into events at St Andrews, where more than a thousand Blues fans invaded the pitch after their side's 2-1 quarter-final victory on Wednesday night.

if you noticed it was BIrmingham city fans not villa x"

yes lets get thst one clear, i for one did not attend the match due to the possible violence

Post new Message to Thread