Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Girlie Night Out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So a few times a year, I go out on the town, with my girlie friends, who are not swingers, but know that I am.

The next one is coming up soon, weather permitting.

I have been swinging for just under a year now, and in this time, i seem to attract fellow swingers, unconsciously, on my vanilla nights out. (The last three times actually)

So my question is this-

Do we send out vibes that attract swingers to us?

(Got there in the end!)

Has this happened to any of you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Do you mean people you recognize from swingers sites or how else can you tell?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its all in the eyes

over a year ago

No I mean that they are people I have 'pulled' for want of a better term, or who have 'pulled' me, and it turns out that they are swingers

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"No I mean that they are people I have 'pulled' for want of a better term, or who have 'pulled' me, and it turns out that they are swingers"

Oh i understand now lmao. I thought you just went up to random people and asked them if they where swingers lol. I dont go out to pull here as the town is too small and everyone knows everyone

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I had high hopes for this thread

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I had high hopes for this thread "

Worry not youll be invited to the next one

over a year ago

"No I mean that they are people I have 'pulled' for want of a better term, or who have 'pulled' me, and it turns out that they are swingers"

I think its because most swingers are confident and at ease themselves and they can sense each other.

over a year ago

I think there's a certain confidence and 'twinkle' about those who swing or who are open minded enough to swing however I've never randomly identified anyone or been identified by anyone in vanilla land who does.

It's like wondering how affairs between married people begin. There must be something in there somewhere that lends itself to two people getting together suddenly. Surely it would only happen if both parties are open or 'susceptible' to it?

Well it makes sense to me. Maybe I think about things too much

over a year ago

"I think there's a certain confidence and 'twinkle' about those who swing or who are open minded enough to swing however I've never randomly identified anyone or been identified by anyone in vanilla land who does.

It's like wondering how affairs between married people begin. There must be something in there somewhere that lends itself to two people getting together suddenly. Surely it would only happen if both parties are open or 'susceptible' to it?

Well it makes sense to me. Maybe I think about things too much "

Last time it happened I was stood with a mate in a busy bar and she said, 'c'mon then which one is the swinger in here?'

So I looked around and saw a fairly unassuming but decent looking guy in specs with his coat on, alone, back to the wall.

And went over and struck up a conversation. Hours later and what do you know, he mentions that he regularly attends a certain swinging club!

over a year ago

"I think there's a certain confidence and 'twinkle' about those who swing or who are open minded enough to swing however I've never randomly identified anyone or been identified by anyone in vanilla land who does.

Well it makes sense to me. Maybe I think about things too much

Last time it happened I was stood with a mate in a busy bar and she said, 'c'mon then which one is the swinger in here?'

So I looked around and saw a fairly unassuming but decent looking guy in specs with his coat on, alone, back to the wall.

And went over and struck up a conversation. Hours later and what do you know, he mentions that he regularly attends a certain swinging club!"

Stalker?

By *y_funcoupleCouple
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

The truth is, there all swingers

You must be giving off the "swinging" pheromone weve all got it you know

Post new Message to Thread