Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What is a calorie?

Jump to newest

By *aravancouple OP   Man
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

Calories are the little bastards that get into your wardrobe at night and sew your clothes tighter while you're asleep. MY WARDROBE IS INFESTED WITH THE LITTLE SHITS.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Calories are the little bastards that get into your wardrobe at night and sew your clothes tighter while you're asleep. MY WARDROBE IS INFESTED WITH THE LITTLE SHITS. "

PMSL! they've done the same to my clothes too the little fuckers!

over a year ago

"Calories are the little bastards that get into your wardrobe at night and sew your clothes tighter while you're asleep. MY WARDROBE IS INFESTED WITH THE LITTLE SHITS. "

lmao like that one

over a year ago

Be careful, Xmas is their breeding season!

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

The calorie content in a typical ejaculation is about 5 to 25 calories.

Just in case you need to know...

over a year ago

"The calorie content in a typical ejaculation is about 5 to 25 calories.

Just in case you need to know... "

note to self: ditch the mince pies and suck lots of cock instead lol!

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

been told that lots of energetic sex helps fend off the lil beggars . not sure its true biut i will def do my best to find out ...pure for the name of science of course ....lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Remember a calorie is not just for christmas it goes into the new year and spring too

By *entcouple4550Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

A calorie is the the unit of energy required to lift a certain quantity of water, exactly how much I cant remember, through one degree Celsius.

I sincerely hope this has been useful to you ????

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Calories now!!! That's all we need more immigrants coming over here and pinching our jobs!! Send 'em back to Caloria I say!!!

over a year ago

Now i've stopped laughing.... and it's going to be my definition of a calorie forever now ....... A calorie is ....

The measurement of energy production i.e when your fat metabolises into energy output it is measured in calories.

SO if a choccy bar has 200 cals and humping for an hour burns 200 cals you need one choc bar to fuel the hump. Sort of like putting petrol in your car. So much fuel for so many miles.

So....food is fuel. Sex is kinetic exercise and the fuel burning is counted in calories.

Gas is counted in calorific values on your bill too ...... burning gas but gas is the fuel not chocolate.

Fuck it ...someone google.

Any physicists in ?

A calorie is a unit of energy. That's all I know. Cept there's more in an ounce of sugar than an ounce of lettuce. Takes tons of sugar to fill a pillow case too but not much lettuce.

I like butter ..... that's got tons of cals....

How many humps can youhave for half a pound of butter ?

Yo mamma's so fat she can hump for a century without losing a dress size!

By *aravancouple OP   Man
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"Now i've stopped laughing.... and it's going to be my definition of a calorie forever now ....... A calorie is ....

The measurement of energy production i.e when your fat metabolises into energy output it is measured in calories.

SO if a choccy bar has 200 cals and humping for an hour burns 200 cals you need one choc bar to fuel the hump. Sort of like putting petrol in your car. So much fuel for so many miles.

So....food is fuel. Sex is kinetic exercise and the fuel burning is counted in calories.

Gas is counted in calorific values on your bill too ...... burning gas but gas is the fuel not chocolate.

Fuck it ...someone google.

Any physicists in ?

A calorie is a unit of energy. That's all I know. Cept there's more in an ounce of sugar than an ounce of lettuce. Takes tons of sugar to fill a pillow case too but not much lettuce.

I like butter ..... that's got tons of cals....

How many humps can youhave for half a pound of butter ?

Yo mamma's so fat she can hump for a century without losing a dress size!"

Love it

Post new Message to Thread