Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bye Bye Movember

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well it is Dec 1st and Yesterday was the last day and I have shaved my Tache off, I raised £120 for Prostate Cancer awareness. Has anyone else been doing Movember this year? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive still got my 'tache sorry but well done for raising money for a good cause.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well it is Dec 1st and Yesterday was the last day and I have shaved my Tache off, I raised £120 for Prostate Cancer awareness. Has anyone else been doing Movember this year? x"

I look stupid with a tache so I grew a beard instead, everyone hates it and its pure white but i've become attached to it.

might leave it til the snow's gone

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"Well it is Dec 1st and Yesterday was the last day and I have shaved my Tache off, I raised £120 for Prostate Cancer awareness. Has anyone else been doing Movember this year? x"

Well done, nice one!

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

well done to all the guys who took part !! such a worthy cause .i hope just as meny though will check themselves regularly and actually GO TO THE DOCS if at worried about anything . .

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

well done

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you guys and gals xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/12/10 10:43:35]

over a year ago

congrats x

over a year ago

Well done for raising this amount for this important cause. I know many men that will be greatful for what you have done for them.

The reason I can say this is that I worked on Urology for years and delt with this on a everyday basies.

Michelle

Post new Message to Thread