Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

House parties VS club parties?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know at clubs you pay entry fee and house partys alot are free . Just at clubs you can be free to do what you like mix with loads of people not as clicky. House partys if good all round mix of people can be fun too ....... What do you like and why ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Sometimes at house parties I find I can get a little claustrophbic if they're very busy

At a club I never have that feeling

over a year ago

just at clubs you can dress sexie house partys you need to be a bit normal sexie under or you stand out .lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Oh no I dress the same at clubs or parties

Don't care if I stand out

over a year ago

"Oh no I dress the same at clubs or parties

Don't care if I stand out "

I did other week at house party thay said Can dress sexie..... others i black dresses and normal stuff i got some looks.

over a year ago

"I know at clubs you pay entry fee and house partys alot are free . Just at clubs you can be free to do what you like mix with loads of people not as clicky. House partys if good all round mix of people can be fun too ....... What do you like and why ?"

I would have to say I have preferred House parties to clubs, perhaps I have just been lucky with the ones I have attended, always been a good mix of people from varying ages.

Also quite a few have been couples only parties as a "token" male. Which have always been immense fun!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

now that would bore the arse off me

I prefer lots of single males at the parties I go to

over a year ago

"now that would bore the arse off me

I prefer lots of single males at the parties I go to "

yes i like some there too xx lol

over a year ago

"now that would bore the arse off me

I prefer lots of single males at the parties I go to "

And some have been like that as well, but then different parties cater for different tastes!

over a year ago

I think house and club parties are very very different. With house parties all the guests have (usually) been vetted or are known to the organiser, with clubs it's very much pick and mix lol.

We went to an excellent house party in a villa in Spain a few years back where all the people were well dressed and well spoken and we had a very sexy time there.

If we were to go to a house party over here it would have to be an established event where we knew the organiser personally.

over a year ago

"I think house and club parties are very very different. With house parties all the guests have (usually) been vetted or are known to the organiser, with clubs it's very much pick and mix lol.

We went to an excellent house party in a villa in Spain a few years back where all the people were well dressed and well spoken and we had a very sexy time there.

If we were to go to a house party over here it would have to be an established event where we knew the organiser personally."

Established ones are alot better, there is a group of friends i met who all would hold a party, after going to one was the recommended and asked to attend others.

Always nice to feel wanted hehe

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I agree about established parties

I would'nt go to any where I did'nt know someone else that attends or that has been before

over a year ago

"I agree about established parties

I would'nt go to any where I did'nt know someone else that attends or that has been before"

So that's just about every swinging bash in the English speaking world open to you then!!

over a year ago

I would'nt go to any where I did'nt know someone else that attends or that has been before"

I braved a local party once where I didn't know anyone else, what a mistake! Wish i had asked for the guest list lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I would'nt go to any where I did'nt know someone else that attends or that has been before

So that's just about every swinging bash in the English speaking world open to you then!! "

Hahahaha you cheeky fooking sod!

Don't forget Spanish speaking world too

over a year ago

So that's just about every swinging bash in the English speaking world open to you then!!

Hahahaha you cheeky fooking sod!

Don't forget Spanish speaking world too "

Do you ever give them time for words?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

oooh another cheeky sod!

over a year ago

"oooh another cheeky sod! "

Oh yes!

over a year ago

I have only ever been to one house party and it was a small intimate event, but never nice. I love the swinging clubs though

over a year ago

"I have only ever been to one house party and it was a small intimate event, but never nice. I love the swinging clubs though "

Mmmm i would love to meet you both at a club, then perhaps a small intimate event after! hehe

over a year ago

dunno really.

if you know the people attending then its ok i guess.

hot tub helps

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

If you get on the right party circuit then house parties can be as good if not better than clubs, and yes....there are usually a certain amount of single guys/girls that attend parties on the circuit I am a member of, but the numbers are worked around the amount of couples attending.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple
over a year ago

London

A party or a club is only as ever good as the people who attend them, and a venue is only ever as good as the people who run it.

By *y_funcoupleCouple
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Mmm well weve never been to a party so only know about the fun we have at Clubs Having the right mix of peope at either a Club or a Party would go a long way to make a good night of it though.

Post new Message to Thread