Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

paying for sex part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not sure if ever woman been asked to pay a men to look after them here for sex ? I had one man say if i pay his bills he will be in my bed 24/7 . lol God i would get bored as get lots of offers i told him that and he never liked it. Thinking he was younger man I Would love it..... I am not hard up ...... maybe thats what some think being on a site like this ... not sure x jo xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iceguydaveMan
over a year ago

Monmouth

Good grief - the day a cracker like you has to start paying to get attention from the opposite sex, Jo, I suspect the rest of us might as well just give up

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ave got a shedload of ironing that i would gladly give a blowjob in return for getting done

over a year ago

I was asked to pay for a meet with a woman on here. We were in the chat rooms and, since I wasn't very happy, I plastered the info all over the room..........

Easy way to get banned lol

I have no problem with the concept of paying for it, but not on this site, there are other sites to go looking for that sort of thing.

over a year ago

"Good grief - the day a cracker like you has to start paying to get attention from the opposite sex, Jo, I suspect the rest of us might as well just give up "
There i was thinking he just liked me next asking me for 1000s. lol god we get all sorts .... I get 100s of offers most weeks just you get a real charmer now and again and then you get this not asking you for money but i have bills to pay if i am going to have lots of sex i cant work too. Was not english maybe thats how thay do things over seas , lol jo xx

over a year ago

"ave got a shedload of ironing that i would gladly give a blowjob in return for getting done "
would you wowwww lol...... well if i get this other woman may get men offing same thing ..... just letting them know some real charmers not just looking for sex. jo xx

over a year ago

"ave got a shedload of ironing that i would gladly give a blowjob in return for getting done "

there's a chap wants to do my housework...in exchange for nothing, he doesnt even want to do it naked.

i'm sure he's a lovely guy and the temptation is high...but it would feel wrong

over a year ago

grrrrr I am f00king fuming. I get loads of 'fancy a fuck' msgs but I just put it down to the fact some guys don't know how to converse in a regular manner but I have just received THE single most demeaning and degrading msg (yes even more so than the one telling me to join a site for people my own size!!!)

A guy just asked me if I'd give him a blow-job for £20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah i'm waiting for the jokers to jump on me now and have a giggle at my expense .

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Report it.

over a year ago

"Report it."

oh I have ....3 times already. And he's only been on the site 2 hours

over a year ago

"grrrrr I am f00king fuming. I get loads of 'fancy a fuck' msgs but I just put it down to the fact some guys don't know how to converse in a regular manner but I have just received THE single most demeaning and degrading msg (yes even more so than the one telling me to join a site for people my own size!!!)

A guy just asked me if I'd give him a blow-job for £20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah i'm waiting for the jokers to jump on me now and have a giggle at my expense . "

Do you know at times like this the name and shaming thing should come into its own here no one would say a thing like that and get away with it .... i hope you mailed back and give them hell xx no matter what size you are theres room for everyone on sites like this your lovely dont let them get you down xx jo

over a year ago

"grrrrr I am f00king fuming. I get loads of 'fancy a fuck' msgs but I just put it down to the fact some guys don't know how to converse in a regular manner but I have just received THE single most demeaning and degrading msg (yes even more so than the one telling me to join a site for people my own size!!!)

A guy just asked me if I'd give him a blow-job for £20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah i'm waiting for the jokers to jump on me now and have a giggle at my expense . "

tell him your abit skint so can you only pay him £15

over a year ago

okay don't pay for sex but give me £50 expenses then

over a year ago

Kev, 40 pence, pocket fluff and a bowl of soup.... my final offer.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

A guy just asked me if I'd give him a blow-job for £20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah i'm waiting for the jokers to jump on me now and have a giggle at my expense . Do you know at times like this the name and shaming thing should come into its own here no one would say a thing like that and get away with it .... i hope you mailed back and give them hell xx no matter what size you are theres room for everyone on sites like this your lovely dont let them get you down xx jo"

I hope she didn't as that is against the rules also.

over a year ago

A guy just asked me if I'd give him a blow-job for £20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah i'm waiting for the jokers to jump on me now and have a giggle at my expense . Do you know at times like this the name and shaming thing should come into its own here no one would say a thing like that and get away with it .... i hope you mailed back and give them hell xx no matter what size you are theres room for everyone on sites like this your lovely dont let them get you down xx jo"

Oh that msg about my size was weeks back now but this one has made me feel even worse than that!

I would hate to think of anyone else getting the same msg but if so maybe they will also report him and get him off the site. Since that msg I've also had 2 from guys who want sex THIS AFTERNOON....no chat, no nothing just these msgs. makes my skin crawl and my blood boil yet if I get abusive with them then I'll be the one reported and removed!!!!!

over a year ago

"Kev, 40 pence, pocket fluff and a bowl of soup.... my final offer."

I'll do it for the Soup

over a year ago

A guy just asked me if I'd give him a blow-job for £20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah i'm waiting for the jokers to jump on me now and have a giggle at my expense . Do you know at times like this the name and shaming thing should come into its own here no one would say a thing like that and get away with it .... i hope you mailed back and give them hell xx no matter what size you are theres room for everyone on sites like this your lovely dont let them get you down xx jo

I hope she didn't as that is against the rules also.

"

nope i didn't but have reported him. doubt if anything will be done though

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

over a year ago

"Kev, 40 pence, pocket fluff and a bowl of soup.... my final offer.

I'll do it for the Soup "

Home made potato and leek.....my favourite.

over a year ago

I take offence at some women who state they expect a man to pay for hotel accommodation, travel expenses and wine and meal costs.

And she knows full well that in the eyes of the law if she says 'No' at the end of the evening, that that's that.

To my mind, if someone wants to take me for a ride they best get their knickers off and sit astride me as that's the only ride they'll be getting.

over a year ago

I'll do it for the Soup

Home made potato and leek.....my favourite. "

enough to warm a Mans Cockles

over a year ago

"I take offence at some women who state they expect a man to pay for hotel accommodation, travel expenses and wine and meal costs.

And she knows full well that in the eyes of the law if she says 'No' at the end of the evening, that that's that.

To my mind, if someone wants to take me for a ride they best get their knickers off and sit astride me as that's the only ride they'll be getting."

Hence the reason I pay for my own hotel room and meals/drinks.

If I decide no then I am under no pressure to 'repay' in kind. xxx

over a year ago

I'll do it for the Soup

Home made potato and leek.....my favourite.

enough to warm a Mans Cockles "

I have something better than soup for that.

over a year ago

"I take offence at some women who state they expect a man to pay for hotel accommodation, travel expenses and wine and meal costs.

To my mind, if someone wants to take me for a ride they best get their knickers off and sit astride me as that's the only ride they'll be getting.

If I decide no then I am under no pressure to 'repay' in kind. xxx"

I hear that...in fact, it usually costs me more for a meet as I also have to pay for a sitter....my responsibility i know...but i'm not taking anything from anyone...ever!

over a year ago

If I decide no then I am under no pressure to 'repay' in kind. xxx

I hear that...in fact, it usually costs me more for a meet as I also have to pay for a sitter....my responsibility i know...but i'm not taking anything from anyone...ever!

"

I do remember something in the forums a while back about a couple who asked single guys to pay for their sitter too!

If I couldn't afford a sitter then it would be no play no way.

over a year ago

If I decide no then I am under no pressure to 'repay' in kind. xxx"

I can see how it could be easily misconstrued that if a man pays he expects to play. That's not quite how I intended it to come across. I think the costs should be split equally for the room/meal and each meet their own travel costs.

over a year ago

so how much are we talking about Jo?

have you put a figure on your time?

i think any women could offer services to men if she really wanted to.

like hoovering, washing dishes, making the bed, cleaning clothes, cooking dinner etc etc

over a year ago

"so how much are we talking about Jo?

have you put a figure on your time?

i think any women could offer services to men if she really wanted to.

like hoovering, washing dishes, making the bed, cleaning clothes, cooking dinner etc etc "

He was asking for 1000s.... one thing i am not thats a mug. lol

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It's a fairly common fantasy (especially in younger males) to have an older female 'keep them' in return for sex. So if you are asked, it doesn't always mean they think you are desperate... their fantasy rarely involves a woman who would make their stomach churn.

However, like many true fantasies, it's the thought of it which gets them off rather than actually really wanting to do it. So he'll have probably creamed on the keyboard not long after pressing send.

over a year ago

After i said no not paying . He say loads going over to where he lives. Woman for sex looking for younger men paying. Maybe he think can do same thing in England but here on swingers sites . Now he is not chating to me. lol Well hope if he do this to others thay will see this on the forum xx jo x

over a year ago

"After i said no not paying . He say loads going over to where he lives. Woman for sex looking for younger men paying. Maybe he think can do same thing in England but here on swingers sites . Now he is not chating to me. lol Well hope if he do this to others thay will see this on the forum xx jo x"

if he isnt talking to you its his loss Jo xx

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

how big is the shed ?

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"After i said no not paying . He say loads going over to where he lives. Woman for sex looking for younger men paying. Maybe he think can do same thing in England but here on swingers sites . Now he is not chating to me. lol Well hope if he do this to others thay will see this on the forum xx jo x"

Ohhhhhh... he's from overseas...... yeah, he thought you were a desperate old slapper then.

over a year ago

"After i said no not paying . He say loads going over to where he lives. Woman for sex looking for younger men paying. Maybe he think can do same thing in England but here on swingers sites . Now he is not chating to me. lol Well hope if he do this to others thay will see this on the forum xx jo x

Ohhhhhh... he's from overseas...... yeah, he thought you were a desperate old slapper then."

he must have but when i told him how things was he never liked it ,, lol xx jo

over a year ago

"After i said no not paying . He say loads going over to where he lives. Woman for sex looking for younger men paying. Maybe he think can do same thing in England but here on swingers sites . Now he is not chating to me. lol Well hope if he do this to others thay will see this on the forum xx jo x

Ohhhhhh... he's from overseas...... yeah, he thought you were a desperate old slapper then. he must have but when i told him how things was he never liked it ,, lol xx jo"

good for you.

over a year ago

"ave got a shedload of ironing that i would gladly give a blowjob in return for getting done

how big is the shed ? "

how bigs the cock?????

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"ave got a shedload of ironing that i would gladly give a blowjob in return for getting done

how big is the shed ?

how bigs the cock????? "

can i come round after hes done the ironing ? xx

Post new Message to Thread