Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

loving the day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

well it was my last day at my old job yesterday have a week off b4 starting my new job , have got all housework and washing done got my fire going good and hot lots of logs and coal on lol sat watching csi with the dos on the other sofa snoring away god im loving today

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

good for you loveing the happy threads

over a year ago

im very easily pleased lol

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

life sounds good... i like the happy threads too xx

over a year ago

you know i think its goingto be lol spent too long in a crap job doing all shifts day nights weekend s , yes money good but i hated it ive escaped gone part time on minimum wage so am goingto be at home lots more more time with my kids im soooo looking forward to it cant wait and its run up to THAT TIME of year so am gettingin the snuggly buggly mood lol

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

my bigest problem was a flight i was going to book went up £30 overnight.. problem problems lol xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"you know i think its goingto be lol spent too long in a crap job doing all shifts day nights weekend s , yes money good but i hated it ive escaped gone part time on minimum wage so am goingto be at home lots more more time with my kids im soooo looking forward to it cant wait and its run up to THAT TIME of year so am gettingin the snuggly buggly mood lol "

since I reduced my working hours I save lots of money, mending, cooking, breadmaking, loving it and thinking of reducing even further as there is still not enough time to do everything I want.

Post new Message to Thread