Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

overspill directors into general chat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im getting really annoyed at the amount of idiots coming into general chat and directing theres four directing rooms and frequent warnings of directing and yet they still persist. When directing rooms reaches it capacity they flood in spoiling the nice banter struck up by regular users,Im sure its not just me that feels this way...... I hope lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *outhMancCplCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Totally agree with you, got to the point when we my missus sold a fella to f**k off and that he was a pr*ck, which only led to us getting banned. Its difficult as it is in new chat to keep up with convos, as chat window is a lot smaller, without all these directing comments and even the repettive messages that seem to come up from some member every now and then.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Chat is logged. If anyone directs in a non-directing room, ask them not to.

If they do it again, report the profile, block the user.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Chat is logged. If anyone directs in a non-directing room, ask them not to.

If they do it again, report the profile, block the user."

You can't be saying sensible things like that ye' know!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well said we dont need the minority of idiots who can't read profile or direct in general chat i think they should have their ip address passed on to their network provider if they ignor the warning in fab,and also ban them for life .

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Well said we dont need the minority of idiots who can't read profile or direct in general chat i think they should have their ip address passed on to their network provider if they ignor the warning in fab,and also ban them for life .

"

WoW - A wee over-reaction there is it not to suggest they are reported to their network provider?

Yes report the profile to Admin to take action if needed, but come on what is any network provider expected to do about it?

Network Provider - "I hear you have been directing folk on a swinging site in a non-directing room"

Customer - "Yes, I did and I am sorry, please don't cut off my internet for such an evil crime (choking as he said it with his tongue in his cheek)"

Network Provider - "OK, we will take your word for it, if you promise that you won't do it again? (also said with tongue in cheek, as we want to keep getting your cash every month)"

Customer - "OK, thanks, bye!"

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

" i think they should have their ip address passed on to their network provider if they ignor the warning in fab,and also ban them for life .

"

You'd stop short of crucifiction then?

Post new Message to Thread