Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ah that clears up the confusion then...

Jump to newest

By *ezebel OP   Woman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

So according to the boys at the Vatican, using condoms to 'prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS could be seen as an act of 'responsibility''...

So I guess using condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy is not an act of responsibility...?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So according to the boys at the Vatican, using condoms to 'prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS could be seen as an act of 'responsibility''...

So I guess using condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy is not an act of responsibility...? "

Doesn't matter anyway. Cos if God wants you to have a baby he'll just burst your jonnny .....

By *heWolfMan
over a year ago

warwickshire

Or send an "angel" to get you pregnant when your other half is out, hard at work doing fucking carpentry, in the cold, just to put food on the bastard table and a roof over your head. I seem to recall reading that somewhere.

over a year ago

religion is 2 faced or is that people.

over a year ago

"Or send an "angel" to get you pregnant when your other half is out, hard at work doing fucking carpentry, in the cold, just to put food on the bastard table and a roof over your head. I seem to recall reading that somewhere."

funny .......made me smile on a cold wet night .....

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Doesn't matter anyway. Cos if God wants you to have a baby he'll just burst your jonnny ..... "

I'd watch Songs of Praise every week for a year if it could be guaranteed that someone would put this point to the Pope on camera....

Post new Message to Thread