Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are you a profile pic person or a Silhouette

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering how everyone else feels about profiles that don't have a profile pic on them, and just have the default silhouette. Or even if you're the person who has a profile like this.

I don't get annoyed about it, so please no getting all uppety but it doesn't really encourage me to click on your profile if it's blank. Makes me think there might be something to hide

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Then don't click on them.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We like to see a pic doesnt have to reveal much just let you see there is someone there.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

im not arsed either way ....

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

doesn't bother me really..

over a year ago

"Just wondering how everyone else feels about profiles that don't have a profile pic on them, and just have the default silhouette. Or even if you're the person who has a profile like this.

I don't get annoyed about it, so please no getting all uppety but it doesn't really encourage me to click on your profile if it's blank. Makes me think there might be something to hide

"

It bothers you. That's why you asked.

This is not a sillhouette ..it's REALLY me

over a year ago

As you can see I have just the sillouett there and the couples profile is the same till I get new pics done but I won't put anything on this one I don't see why I should as I don't use this one to meet people on this is just to give me access while the other half is on site at the same time.

I will put pics up if someone requested them I am not ashamed to show my face, but, as I live in such a small area I don't want my private life talked about in the village I live in. I think that each to there own I like it just the way it is and I won't change it just now as I don't think I have to. I wouldn't judge anyone who has or hasn't got a pic up. I am not anoyed by the subject at all these are just my _iew's

over a year ago

as long as they are good chatters I don't really mind....however I would normally expect to see a pic before i met them lol saying that i did actually meet someone without seeing a face pic (worked out well though )

over a year ago

We don't give a flying fig what they have or don't have on their profile, so long as ours is up to date, that's all that concerns us, anybody elses is their profile, their concern and their problem

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"We don't give a flying fig what they have or don't have on their profile, so long as ours is up to date, that's all that concerns us, anybody elses is their profile, their concern and their problem "

Couldn't agree more....exactly how I feel

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I have them blocked

over a year ago

Doesn't really bother me, as long as the profile seems fine I'll message them. If I get a message back I will ask for a pic from them as they can see me, only fair I see who I'm chatting with

over a year ago

"Just wondering how everyone else feels about profiles that don't have a profile pic on them, and just have the default silhouette. Or even if you're the person who has a profile like this.

It bothers you. That's why you asked.

This is not a sillhouette ..it's REALLY me "

I remember your pic of a cheeky little ankle and toes......you tease you!

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

the only time it bovvers me is when u get a friends request and they have no pics at all whats that all about like i'm gonna jump at chance to accept them when i get nothing to perv....lmao

over a year ago

im a black shadow at moment only cos i left site and lost all me pics, me veris, and me mod star, tried to get cam to take a pic to put back on site but web cam works normal but wont take a pic so still just a shadow lol

over a year ago

Does not bother me in the forums, however, a gent's profile without pic is unlikely to attract my attention.

over a year ago

like to see a pic on a profile.

over a year ago

"We don't give a flying fig what they have or don't have on their profile, so long as ours is up to date, that's all that concerns us, anybody elses is their profile, their concern and their problem

Couldn't agree more....exactly how I feel"

Pretty much sums it up for me too!

over a year ago

I'm split on it (hence why my face is blacked out)

You see, I'm in a profession where i can't really have my face all over the web for everyone to see, so this way only people i actually accept as friends can see it, so i can control it

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

You see, I'm in a profession where i can't really have my face all over the web for everyone to see"

Since you put it so generically, which profession is it?

I'm an accountant, and can imagine that if I was in practice there might be a need to be cautious, but it's not universal, hence the question.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I'm a silhouette.

I have no idea who what picture is of...

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

The only person I speak to with a silhouette avatar is Granny but that IS actually her face under low lighting.

So based on that I think they are awesome.

over a year ago

silhouette hmmmm such a lovely word though

over a year ago

"

You see, I'm in a profession where i can't really have my face all over the web for everyone to see

Since you put it so generically, which profession is it?

I'm an accountant, and can imagine that if I was in practice there might be a need to be cautious, but it's not universal, hence the question.

"

another professional

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/11/10 16:33:40]

Post new Message to Thread