Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I wouldnt mind but.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This morning at 6.45am my swinging fone rang with a witheld number. Now i dont answer witheld so i rejected the call. 2 mins later it went off again so i rejected it again, this carried on until i finally answered the thing for me to be cut off.

At 830 i get a rather nasty text telling me that the male i have been messaging and texting from here is married and the reason she know this is because she is his wife.

Ok so he did tell me that they had split up 3 month before we started chating which i did get a message from him first from a dating site!

The thing is i dont know weather that shes right and he is married and with her or weather hes correct and they have split.

To be honest it really is none of my business but it pisses me off that ive been drag into this by his wife yet ive tried explaining we never met only messaged each other on here and via text, but it would appear im the whore here and hes been led astray!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you didnt honestly expect him to take the blame,did you?

some women will always see thier other halves as angels,and that all other women are sluts out to take advantage of thier poor vulnerable hubbies.

forget about it,block his number and move on,its not worth the hassle

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"you didnt honestly expect him to take the blame,did you?

some women will always see thier other halves as angels,and that all other women are sluts out to take advantage of thier poor vulnerable hubbies.

forget about it,block his number and move on,its not worth the hassle"

Yes quite agree, block his number.

over a year ago

Hear hear!!!! Drop him like a hot potato.

over a year ago

OMG! Ive just switched my fone back on to 25 text messages from her.

Please how do i block numbers??

over a year ago

Try your network provider and see if they can help sort it out, good luck its not a nice situtaion to be put in !

over a year ago

Its a pay as you go and ive never registered the fone, very old one im afraid

over a year ago

Why not just get anew sim and throw that one away, then forget about him!

over a year ago

if you get a new sim. Copy down any numbers you wish to keep and send them a txt saying this is your new number. Then there is nolonger a problem. Hope this helps x

over a year ago

Lol do you know how many numbers are on this number!!

A very expensive lesson has been learnt here!

over a year ago

an expensive lesson,but still a lesson,as you say.learn from it and move on,as for your numbers,there is a small card reader can be bought from ebay for around a fiver,will copy all yr numbers to the new sim,then its simply a matter of deleting any number or numbers you no longer wish to keep.

By *lack_BoltMan
over a year ago

oxford

Actually you can save all your numbers to your phone's memory, erase all the numbers off the old SIM, pop in the new SIM and away you go!

over a year ago

"This morning at 6.45am my swinging fone rang with a witheld number. Now i dont answer witheld so i rejected the call. 2 mins later it went off again so i rejected it again, this carried on until i finally answered the thing for me to be cut off.

At 830 i get a rather nasty text telling me that the male i have been messaging and texting from here is married and the reason she know this is because she is his wife.

Ok so he did tell me that they had split up 3 month before we started chating which i did get a message from him first from a dating site!

The thing is i dont know weather that shes right and he is married and with her or weather hes correct and they have split.

To be honest it really is none of my business but it pisses me off that ive been drag into this by his wife yet ive tried explaining we never met only messaged each other on here and via text, but it would appear im the whore here and hes been led astray!

"

Unless you visit them both you are not going to find out and even then unless you have a polygraph machine it will be one's word against another.

It sounds as though he wants out, she wants to keep him and thus conflict. What you do have to ask though is how she has access to his phone and acquired your number if he had left her 3 months ago. I would trust your gut feeling and also weigh up if he is worth going through all the hassle for.

over a year ago

And if she texts you again before you change your number, send her back 1 more message back saying that if you receive 1 more text from her, you are reporting her to the police for abusive nusience texts, it worked for me

over a year ago

"Lol do you know how many numbers are on this number!!

A very expensive lesson has been learnt here! "

Copy the numbers on the sim to the phone's memory then put a new sim in it and copy the numbers back from the phone to the new sim. Then message all your contacts (except psychowife of course) and let them know you have a new number.

over a year ago

"What you do have to ask though is how she has access to his phone and acquired your number if he had left her 3 months ago. "

...and therein lies your answer.

He is still a full time husband.

over a year ago

"Its a pay as you go and ive never registered the fone, very old one im afraid "

Not sure whether this works on all phones, ive an old samsung but i can block numbers:-

1) click on message and open

2) Go to options

3) scroll down to the bottom where it says, add to block list

4) block as simple as that

Just remember though, if you block someone, for some unknown reason they can still ring you, but i do add them to reject list

hope that helps

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

how about the police? just a thought x

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

In addition to all the above messages,.. perhaps "Single" meaning just that for the people you see? xxx

By *ansue35Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Text back nicely pointing out that you inform the police and will send them the text messages and take legal action, resulting in a court case, with her and his name on the court papers.

that might help

Ian

PS. if you still getting the nutter calling pass me the number, am in hospital for a few hours to day and could do with a laugh.

I tell her that him and me are an item and we both in LOVE

over a year ago

"Text back nicely pointing out that you inform the police and will send them the text messages and take legal action, resulting in a court case, with her and his name on the court papers.

that might help

Ian

PS. if you still getting the nutter calling pass me the number, am in hospital for a few hours to day and could do with a laugh.

I tell her that him and me are an item and we both in LOVE"

and out of every cloud comes a silver lining, smile everyone.

Hope your hospital stay is nothing too serious. xx

OP I hope this is soon resolved for you. I too have had the irate wife on the phone....after being told by him that he had divorced etc. etc. everything he told me was true....apart from the bit where he had remarried...to his mistress he had from the previous marriage, hard lesson but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Good luck. xxx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't think its the wife that has dragged you into all of this

Its the husband for being a liar in the first place,thats if they are still together

I feel sorry for her if thats the case shes quite rightly pissed off and if I was going to be angry at anyone it would be at him

Shes just had her world turned upside down

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

And they say "what a cheat gets up to is their business and no one else's".... how wrong 'they' are.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"I don't think its the wife that has dragged you into all of this

Its the husband for being a liar in the first place,thats if they are still together

I feel sorry for her if thats the case shes quite rightly pissed off and if I was going to be angry at anyone it would be at him

Shes just had her world turned upside down

"

agree totally...I think i might have had a bit of a "psychowife" moment myself in her shoes. This isnt her fault, or yours and neither should have to read the messages you both have seen, from either side of the situation...this mess is his responsibility.

over a year ago

this reminds me of the other tread with the guy asking if he should be honest about playing away from home, and i think answers his question

By *ansue35Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

I tell her that him and me are an item and we both in LOVE

and out of every cloud comes a silver lining, smile everyone.

Hope your hospital stay is nothing too serious. xx

Thanks for the good, only five jabs and one telling off, lost 6lbs this week.

any way did she ring back

Ian

over a year ago

This is one of the reasons i never give my address out to anyone on here

imgine if you had met him that could have been your door she turned up on

bugger that i dont trust anyone lol

At the end of the day its their marrage thats a mess not yours, i wouldnt even let it bother me to be honest, people will always lie to get what they want on sites like this and the 3rd party will always get the blame because they dont want to admit their marrage has gone tits up

over a year ago

"This morning at 6.45am my swinging fone rang with a witheld number. Now i dont answer witheld so i rejected the call. 2 mins later it went off again so i rejected it again, this carried on until i finally answered the thing for me to be cut off.

"

I presume she's texting you from her number and not his. Have you texted or phoned him to let him know his wife has been in touch? He might not even be aware!

What if he's telling the truth and they have split but she has managed to get hold of his phone briefly and seen your texts? Some people can be very vindictive.

If he's cheating, he's been caught and should know he's been caught and face the consequences. If he's not cheating he should be given the opportunity to confront his ex.

over a year ago

Its very obvious that he is still a full time husband, like someone else said, she had access to his phone. Not only that, by the amount of texts etc you are receiving, she is very much bothered and upset by this.

You should change your SIM or send her one text saying you will report it to the Police. But as he was only a playmate, a swinging meet, then thats it, end of, move on and forget it, he wasnt ever in a relationship with you

Post new Message to Thread