Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Coppers !!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone seen this.?

I have just sat thru one of them and my god !!!

If coppers wonder why they are seen in a bad light, they should watch the programme. lmao.

One guy got done for swearing at a copper and was put in the van with the immortal words"fucking prick" off the copper.

I know they have a lot to put up with and are the first people we ring if anything goes on but...........

wakefield on a saturday night is not somewhere i wanna go

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

But they are mighty fine shags

over a year ago

Ohhhhhh

I never shagged one of them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol lol lol my ex colleagues would love this thread

over a year ago

It's a terrible show, and the 2 pair of dick heads that are featured certainly don't do the police any favours whatsoever.

If I was one of their colleagues, I'd have my foot in their bollox by now

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"But they are mighty fine shags "

Mmmm the one I see is

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Has anyone seen this.?

If coppers wonder why they are seen in a bad light, they should watch the programme. lmao.

One guy got done for swearing at a copper and was put in the van with the immortal words"fucking prick" off the copper.

I know they have a lot to put up with and are the first people we ring if anything goes on but...........

wakefield on a saturday night is not somewhere i wanna go "

Wakefield Innit!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"But they are mighty fine shags

Mmmm the one I see is "

and so is mine mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm know im all a fluster

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I watched it for the first time tonight, is good to see the police in action at the sharp end and offers an insight to how they operate.

over a year ago

Ok im lumping policemen all in the same basket here and I shouldnt but I have to speak from experience - they are serial shaggers. Lots of women love the uniform, and dont they play on it

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Ok im lumping policemen all in the same basket here and I shouldnt but I have to speak from experience - they are serial shaggers. Lots of women love the uniform, and dont they play on it "

nah not all of them wear a uniform,mine does'nt

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Ok im lumping policemen all in the same basket here and I shouldnt but I have to speak from experience - they are serial shaggers. Lots of women love the uniform, and dont they play on it "

In my experience as well, no other uniform does it for me but shagging a copper in his uniform gets me every time

over a year ago

Mmm yeah your right about the actual uniform, cos the badge works just as well, flash that and a lot of women melt.

Ive got to say though that firemen do a similar thing for me, not that ive ever had sex with a fireman - i can but hope

over a year ago

I watch police interceptors and they play up to the camera a lot not good.

over a year ago

"But they are mighty fine shags "

ROFLMFAO blowing coffee down my nose oh diamond such a classic comment xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

"But they are mighty fine shags

Mmmm the one I see is "

ahahhhhh but his his name reg ?

cuz in coppers they all called reg except for the bigger boys

over a year ago

My favourite policeman story concerns a time some 20 years ago when I was doing some stuff at Leyhill Open Prison. I was in digs nearby and looking out of my window just before going to bed I saw a panda car pull up outside the B&B I was billeted in.

The driver got out, opened the boot and a policeman - in uniform - got out, put his cap on and wandered off down the street. The panda car drove off.

over a year ago

prefere silver these days copper doesnt get you anything anymore

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"My favourite policeman story concerns a time some 20 years ago when I was doing some stuff at Leyhill Open Prison. I was in digs nearby and looking out of my window just before going to bed I saw a panda car pull up outside the B&B I was billeted in.

The driver got out, opened the boot and a policeman - in uniform - got out, put his cap on and wandered off down the street. The panda car drove off."

Hahaha!

over a year ago

"Mmm yeah your right about the actual uniform, cos the badge works just as well, flash that and a lot of women melt.

Ive got to say though that firemen do a similar thing for me, not that ive ever had sex with a fireman - i can but hope "

over a year ago

ahahhhhh but his his name reg ?

cuz in coppers they all called reg except for the bigger boys

strange never bn called reg in me life

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

This has been on for a couple of weeks and they have all been different - the first was based in a police station, the next was on some traffic cops and last nights was how they had to deal with the d*unken, loutish, aggressive idiots who drink themselves stupid, they do have a right to defend themselves and 99% of the people they were shown dealing with in last nights episode were indeed 'f... ing pricks. I wouldn't appreciate having blood spat in my face and being abused endlessly by these scum. Z

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I agree totally Zoe, they have to show considerable constraint in dealing with these idiots. I couldn't believe how people would keep coming back up to them and making things worse.

I wouldn't want to have to do that job.

By *ast and modifiedCouple
over a year ago

near glasgow

"Has anyone seen this.?

wakefield on a saturday night is not somewhere i wanna go "

at one time there was only ever one bad apple in the cart but nowadays there seem to be more and more apples rotting in the police apple cart as highlighted in recent rape and brutallity claims

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it is always a shame when a few spoil it for the rest.

but I have a great deal of respect for the police in this country.

I have them on the same level as the armed forces serving abroad & firemen. .

The police go into buildings not knowing if they will be facing an armed madman. Sheer guts.

and the thought of having to knock on the front door of a house and break the news that a child has been knocked down and killed........ sends shivers down my spine.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"it is always a shame when a few spoil it for the rest.

but I have a great deal of respect for the police in this country.

I have them on the same level as the armed forces serving abroad & firemen. .

The police go into buildings not knowing if they will be facing an armed madman. Sheer guts.

and the thought of having to knock on the front door of a house and break the news that a child has been knocked down and killed........ sends shivers down my spine."

Good post, quite agree, and because of the Government they have one arm tied behind their backs trying to what is a difficult job at the best of times.

By *ara_and_MJCouple
over a year ago

rochdale

A couple of yrs ago i was awakened at 4am by the sound of breaking glass. Thinking the car had been broken into i leapt out of bed & whipped open the curtains. The house opposite was in flames, the front window had blown out & woken me.

I grabbed the phone, rang 999 then did that panicked dance where you try to get all your clothes on at once.

Ran across the road to the house & stopped dead - the flames were whirling around the hole where the window frame had been like a vortex into hell - there was NO way i was going in there.

The hysterical lady from next door was in the street, tried repeatedly to find out how many lived in the house when the police arrived.

Young copper shot straight out of the car, up the path & without even slowing smashed his way through the front door...

Never seen owt like it.

By *iceguydaveMan
over a year ago

Monmouth

I think the whole point of this TV show (and it does it pretty well IMHO) is to show us that, whatever we see of the police in our day-to-day dealings, they are all human beings underneath. They all have feelings about the people they deal with, some good, some not so good.

Unlike most professions though, it is especially crucial for them to be able to conceal/put away their personal _iews when they're doing the job itself. This is what they're trained to do, I suppose, a bit like the armed forces.

They may not be perfect but they're all somebody's son/daughter/mum/dad and they are for the most part very good at what they do. ..this from an avowed anti-authority yob - I must be getting old

And for what it's worth, I've always fantasised about sex with a WPC

over a year ago

ah eh i feel left out, ave never shagged a policeman....i wana know are they rite pricks

over a year ago

"This has been on for a couple of weeks and they have all been different - the first was based in a police station, the next was on some traffic cops and last nights was how they had to deal with the d*unken, loutish, aggressive idiots who drink themselves stupid, they do have a right to defend themselves and 99% of the people they were shown dealing with in last nights episode were indeed 'f... ing pricks. I wouldn't appreciate having blood spat in my face and being abused endlessly by these scum. Z"
I remember during one inter_iew with a woman, she got that angry that she pulled a sanitory towel from her knickers and hit the inter_iewing officer in the face with it, they're some rough people in this world! Officers have to put up with this shit (literally at times) every day

over a year ago

"Has anyone seen this.? I have just sat thru one of them and my god !!! If coppers wonder why they are seen in a bad light, they should watch the programme. lmao. One guy got done for swearing at a copper and was put in the van with the immortal words"fucking prick" off the copper. I know they have a lot to put up with and are the first people we ring if anything goes on but........... wakefield on a saturday night is not somewhere i wanna go at one time there was only ever one bad apple in the cart but nowadays there seem to be more and more apples rotting in the police apple cart as highlighted in recent rape and brutallity claims"
Thats not true actually, there are good and bad in every profession, its just that the bad is reported more nowadays, for the main part they do an excellent job

over a year ago

As I know and speak to a lot of coppers there is mixed reactions on this program but I enjoy it being the fact I do security and door work

over a year ago

Some police man locked up some bloke once because the copper did a wolf whisle his partner ,they guy then got jealous over it he the police man a F****** prick he was then dragged to the floor by five coppers and put into the van when arrived.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Some police man locked up some bloke once because the copper did a wolf whisle his partner ,they guy then got jealous over it he the police man a F****** prick he was then dragged to the floor by five coppers and put into the van when arrived."

So was this on the television show?

over a year ago

No way would i ever want the job they have to do.

I admire there balls in doing it.

It did actually tickle me last night when the copper nicked him for swearing and spitting then called him a f*cking prick. lmao

Oh and the guy wanted his cock sucking. hahahah

As if that approach would have worked !!!

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

As a retired Police officer it makes me proud to see all the support you guys give to the boys in blue......... And yes I am a good shag Allegedly

over a year ago

"No way would i ever want the job they have to do.

I admire there balls in doing it.

It did actually tickle me last night when the copper nicked him for swearing and spitting then called him a f*cking prick. lmao

Oh and the guy wanted his cock sucking. hahahah

As if that approach would have worked !!! "

Yeah but it was blood he spat at him and i could do the job if the paper work load wasnt as bad

By *ofakindCouple
over a year ago

Running with Monkeys

"It's a terrible show, and the 2 pair of dick heads that are featured certainly don't do the police any favours whatsoever.

If I was one of their colleagues, I'd have my foot in their bollox by now "

ooh yes please umm maybe not in but on x

Post new Message to Thread