Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

a quick message for single males from a single male:) plz read

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Iv noticed latley in sort of the last 2-3 weeks more and more single ladies who used to meet single guys changing their preference due to getting stroppy mails from single fellas due to a "No".I do really wish (whoever these people are) that they would stop. If a person be it M/F/Couples/TV_TS says "No" then that is as it is if im mid flow and nearly at the point of no return and the lady said no i would stop let alone mesaging. It is out of respect for that person who has either invited you/me as an outsider to enjoy their body and their time along with them or not as some cases might be as this is about ppl being told no.

Plz who ever you may be and tbh i dont want to know who it is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop sending rubbish messages because we as single males are a majority it dosnt make it easier for us the more and more other parties start to avoid us it will eventually make us null and void bar a minority of S-males.

and i kind of enjoy this pass time.

Thanks for reading

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well said, I agree totally with you. I wouldn't stop meeting single guys because of the few that spoil it for others, but I do get peed off when I've said no thanks and they want a reason why. I just block them.

over a year ago

yet surley it does make you warey of the next single male that comes along? Hence making it harder for maybe a really nice easy going single male to engage in a conversation with yourselves and then who knows maybe more;)

over a year ago

Well I take people at face value and if after a while of messaging they get pushy or whatever I stop messaging or block them

over a year ago

right ok the reason i posted this is because 2 ladies not in my locality the had a few verifications and are both very attractive have turned to just chat due to this happening and i sometimes wonder if that is the reason you see it on so many other profiles

over a year ago

You may be right there, but if that was the case with me I would maybe try hiding my profile for a while.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"right ok the reason i posted this is because 2 ladies not in my locality the had a few verifications and are both very attractive have turned to just chat due to this happening and i sometimes wonder if that is the reason you see it on so many other profiles"

Turning to just chat after a few dodgy mails seems a bit extreme if you normally meet people.

To the OP I think most people won't be put off their preferences just because someone can't take no for an answer...and as this is an adult site, I would imagine everyone knows that not every person is the same.

over a year ago

Well i have decided to STICK with my FB than meet anyone else.

I have fun and no hassle and lurve the fun i have soooooooooo

cant be doing with "well i might if i can get the time off etc"

over a year ago

Oh I love the emails. especially the ones who get stroppy.

I amuse myself no end answering them.

I had one who isisted we had so much in common from our profiles, that I was a silly cow as I didnt know what I was missing.

Considering my profile says I am a psychopath who kills people!!!! well.

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"Oh I love the emails. especially the ones who get stroppy.

I had one who isisted we had so much in common from our profiles, that I was a silly cow as I didnt know what I was missing.

Considering my profile says I am a psychopath who kills people!!!! well."

PMSL!

over a year ago

i meet single guys as a single female and to be honest i have met some right nutters in my time, but to be honest the good single guys i have met out weight the bad ones, i wouldnt still meet them other wise, theres good and bad in all groups on here, ive had rude and abusive messages from couples because i dont meet them, its not just single guys, i just find that people are more happy to put single guys down than they are couples

over a year ago

Couldnt agree with you more.

I get lots of mail of single guys and some couples, some down right rude and abusive they cant handle rejection, but ya know what....dont really care what they say or think as i have met some gorgeous single guys of here. part of the process is to sift out the good from the bad and its fun doing it

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

well Ilove single guys... as long as they can make me laugh...have a very nice neat bum .......and a very agile tongue...pmsl xxxx

over a year ago

"well Ilove single guys... as long as they can make me laugh...have a very nice neat bum .......and a very agile tongue...pmsl xxxx

"

second that hehe

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"well Ilove single guys... as long as they can make me laugh...have a very nice neat bum .......and a very agile tongue...pmsl xxxx

second that hehe "

Motion carried

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Oh FFS!

I'm moving north!

LOL.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

We have given up meeting single guys because of the problems we have had! They seem to piss us about! We have had them not turn up, turn up and been sent away because the smell or send bad mails when we say thanks but no thanks!

We have had much more success going to a pub and picking up guys there!!

over a year ago

how do you approach that convo in a pub with someone who isnt on this scene

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Oh I love the emails. especially the ones who get stroppy.

Considering my profile says I am a psychopath who kills people!!!! well."

yeahhhh a psychopathic sill cow ...that works

over a year ago

"We have given up meeting single guys because of the problems we have had! They seem to piss us about! We have had them not turn up, turn up and been sent away because the smell or send bad mails when we say thanks but no thanks!

We have had much more success going to a pub and picking up guys there!!"

just out of interest and this is a serious question, as a couple how the hell do you go about picking up a guy in a pub? do you just go over and chat then drop in the conversation...fancy a 3sum with us? i just couldnt imagine going into a 'normal' put and pulling a guy for a 3sum, i would have though most guy in a 'normal' put would think you was taking the piss if you offered him to shag your wife.

over a year ago

Have you never met a guy before?

Speaking from the bar where i work, you could ask most of the guys if they'd like to fuck anything and they'd say yes!

On a friday and saturday night most town centre bars are full of guys who are just looking for sex.

I'll grant you it might be a bit trickier at the dog and duck in the village of bumblefuck, but you'd still probably find someone.

over a year ago

HAHA

over a year ago

I'm usually very polite when I get a no, but I find on here people don't take the time to repy at all, they just delete your message.

People are here to be rude, but you don't have to be rude!

;o)

over a year ago

"I'm usually very polite when I get a no, but I find on here people don't take the time to repy at all, they just delete your message.

People are here to be rude, but you don't have to be rude!

;o) "

We ae not all like that you know, I do try to reply to everyone but there are people who get hundreds of messages and if they replied to them all they would be on the pc 24/7 lol

over a year ago

oh it is much more entertaining to be rude in the reply email than to delete.

over a year ago

ignorant bump

over a year ago

lolol

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

[Removed by poster at 23/06/09 10:14:02]

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"

Preview arse... now if only for tongue xxx

In all seriousness, for people that say "I/We've stopped meeting single males because (x y z)", the question in interest of consistency is:

"Counting the number of couples/females that have messed you about (cause we know they're out here also) being greater than the number of single guys that have messed you about - do you apply the same rule to couples/females?"

9 out of 10 times, the answer is No, so its down targeting single males. This however does not bother me as (arrogant it may sound) I walk my walk everytime.

Post new Message to Thread