Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guys!! Heads up....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

....if you want some 'Head Down'.... do not, ** UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ** eat your partner's last Pain Aux Chocolat (which is the fancy French way of saying "puff pastry bun with some scaggy chocolate bits in it that wouldn't make it as a standalone chocolate bar".

She's mightily pissed off now and I'm on a BJ Ban - which is unfair seeing as I'm away all week and gotta head back down (pun intended) later tonight. I think she should have some cock on that basis alone.

What do you guys n gals reckon to my dilemma? Should she suck in her 'pain' and suck cock too, or am I to remain headless until next weekend?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ooooops. You're doomed!

By *eviousLiasonsCouple
over a year ago

Travelling

Have a wank. In the most inappropriate location you can find.... get ya own back lol

over a year ago

"from Siren:

I am way too angry to respond myself and have had to settle for a mince pie that looks like it's been run over by a tractor!

He knew it was mine but because I went out last night and he had nothing to do - and nobody to suck his blimmin' 'thing' he decided to eat my bun instead!

He's not getting a BJ till he's bloody earned it, man! (I always revert to pure Geordie when I'm angry)"

By *eaboMan
over a year ago

marden

its the first time i have seen an online domestic.

over a year ago

make him earn the right, anything involving chocolate is sacred......

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"from Siren:

I am way too angry to respond myself and have had to settle for a mince pie that looks like it's been run over by a tractor!

He knew it was mine but because I went out last night and he had nothing to do - and nobody to suck his blimmin' 'thing' he decided to eat my bun instead!

He's not getting a BJ till he's bloody earned it, man! (I always revert to pure Geordie when I'm angry)"

LMAO You go girl!! Mince pies are shite and a poor poor substitute for chocolate in whatever shape or form it comes in (get a feeling The Wishter will be coming in a tissue)

My advise....drag this one out....Christmas is round the corner and you deserve a really good prezzie

XXX mwah XXX

over a year ago

"....if you want some 'Head Down'.... do not, ** UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ** eat your partner's last Pain Aux Chocolat (which is the fancy French way of saying "puff pastry bun with some scaggy chocolate bits in it that wouldn't make it as a standalone chocolate bar".

She's mightily pissed off now and I'm on a BJ Ban - which is unfair seeing as I'm away all week and gotta head back down (pun intended) later tonight. I think she should have some cock on that basis alone.

What do you guys n gals reckon to my dilemma? Should she suck in her 'pain' and suck cock too, or am I to remain headless until next weekend? "

sorry u brought it on yourself from eating CHOCOLate x

over a year ago

Oh the joy of being single - everything in the house is mine, and I can eat whatever I like, whenever I like!

over a year ago

Your problem started with the underestimation of the qualities of 'Pain au Chocolat, and for that ignorance alone you deserve to be on a BJ ban, lol. although I think she should limit this to one day only.

Apprenez votre leçon

on apprend toujours de ses erreurs

over a year ago

"Apprenez votre leçon

on apprend toujours de ses erreurs"

That's easy for you to say!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am going into town mate... so how much chocolate does she want/need to make up for your "faux pas"........

poundland is the best place for chocolate ever!!! lol

over a year ago

id expect good champagne and new underwear stuff chocolate

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

no BJ.........

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

id of hacked his cock off with a spoon for eating it ! see if he still fancied a bj after that lol!!

over a year ago

Anyone remember that Nigella recipe of making bread and butter pudding with Pain au chocolat???

As if the ordinary peeps would have a bag of those lying around in the house as spare!!!

over a year ago

"Anyone remember that Nigella recipe of making bread and butter pudding with Pain au chocolat???

As if the ordinary peeps would have a bag of those lying around in the house as spare!!! "

reminds me of a billy connelly joke about a scottish cook book that was written by some lords and ladies...what to do with left over venison....he did the gag with some rab c nesbitt character in mind.

I'm with you though...single rocks!

I never have to deny myself giving a bj

over a year ago

"Anyone remember that Nigella recipe of making bread and butter pudding with Pain au chocolat???

As if the ordinary peeps would have a bag of those lying around in the house as spare!!! "

i dont like them to be honest

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I donlt eat chocolate but sorry Wishy.... I'm backing Siren on this one, and think new shoes are in order!! for Siren, not you!!

over a year ago

Oh dear Wishy, not just chocolate, not just any chocolate but her pain aux chocolat.

The first hit of the day, that teasing morsel in fluffy yielding slightly warm buttery pastry.

I'm with Siren, no bj's till atonement has been made.

Gonna be a long week down south.

over a year ago

Ok for the sin to get out of the BJ ban it should be new outfit from inside out including the shoes, Bottle of champagne, a 2lbs box of the best choc's then you should only think about lifting the ban make him work for the BJ he has commited the bigest crime of all. lol

over a year ago

Oh I think Wishy should have his BJ, most definitely, he's away all week - but it should be a BJ with teeth

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"....if you want some 'Head Down'.... do not, ** UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ** eat your partner's last Pain Aux Chocolat (which is the fancy French way of saying "puff pastry bun with some scaggy chocolate bits in it that wouldn't make it as a standalone chocolate bar".

What do you guys n gals reckon to my dilemma? Should she suck in her 'pain' and suck cock too, or am I to remain headless until next weekend? "

definitely a no bj for a week at least kinda situ

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"its the first time i have seen an online domestic. "

Suggest subscribing to the Femmefatale threads...

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"its the first time i have seen an online domestic.

Suggest subscribing to the Femmefatale threads..."

stop with the green eyed monster routine, and i dont ever have domestics...

over a year ago

"Oh dear Wishy, not just chocolate, not just any chocolate but her pain aux chocolat.

The first hit of the day, that teasing morsel in fluffy yielding slightly warm buttery pastry.

Gonna be a long week down south. "

UPDATE:

She couldn't hold out. She knows that I'm away later tonight and this was her last chance for some nookie for a week. She's now sitting there on the sofa completely chilled out - even watching the football, with a big grin on her face (obviously it didn't stop at just a BJ lol) - tsk, women, no will power at all!

over a year ago

Aw c'mon ladies... The guy only did it to reinforce your opinions of men.

He took one for the team... All hail the Wishmaster who bravely sacrificed his waistline in the interest of entertaining the nations various Pussy Possies on a dull Sunday afternoon...

He deserves le Legion d'honneur for bravery in the face of a french pastry....

Perhaps Siren, ma chere, you might consider the welfare of your brave soldier as he departs for the southern front...

over a year ago

"Aw c'mon ladies... The guy only did it to reinforce your opinions of men.

He took one for the team... All hail the Wishmaster who bravely sacrificed his waistline in the interest of entertaining the nations various Pussy Possies on a dull Sunday afternoon...

He deserves le Legion d'honneur for bravery in the face of a french pastry....

Perhaps Siren, ma chere, you might consider the welfare of your brave soldier as he departs for the southern front...

"

He's well clever ain't he! Siren loves a bit of norman tongue.

over a year ago

Ffs... She gave in before my texting thumb did...

Way to go Wishy... {respec'}

over a year ago

"Oh dear Wishy, not just chocolate, not just any chocolate but her pain aux chocolat.

UPDATE:

She couldn't hold out. She knows that I'm away later tonight and this was her last chance for some nookie for a week. She's now sitting there on the sofa completely chilled out - even watching the football, with a big grin on her face (obviously it didn't stop at just a BJ lol) - tsk, women, no will power at all! "

Bet you slathered yourself in Nutella and whispered "come hither Siren"

over a year ago

They sell em int' co op and aldi you know

over a year ago

UPDATE:

She couldn't hold out. She knows that I'm away later tonight and this was her last chance for some nookie for a week. She's now sitting there on the sofa completely chilled out - even watching the football, with a big grin on her face (obviously it didn't stop at just a BJ lol) - tsk, women, no will power at all!

Bet you slathered yourself in Nutella and whispered "come hither Siren" "

EEK! God no! You ever tried getting that stuff off of a hairy body?

I just whispered sweet nothings in her ears. Y'know, the usual sorta stuff, like, "You have such lovely lips baby, they'd look great wrapped around my cock!", and "legs is the word of the day, spread the word honey."

Not that she's shallow, like, or sex starved, or just plain rampant. Working away does have it's benefits, it's nice to come home to a horny wife wearing nothing but a smile.

over a year ago

I was just about to offer you the excess frosting from the chocolate cake I just made but it appears you solved the problem already.

Well done.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

" .......... a mince pie that looks like it's been run over by a tractor!

...... "

I`ve been nowhere near your mince pies with my tractor!

over a year ago

Prefer cinnimon swirl Danish to Pain au chocolat myself.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Prefer cinnimon swirl Danish to Pain au chocolat myself. "
ooooooooooooh id forgotten about them.....

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Eat one and wank over the other leaving special icing on it!!!

Mind you you may find you socks in the freezer then you get back...or worse.

Post new Message to Thread