Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

competition!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When women see each other, you see that look. Up and down, having a good scan comparing. It's inevitable. But do many guys do it as well? I don't all the time!

I constantly see guys and compare and if they are better looking it just pisses me off lol then on my head I'll find a flaw and think nah Bro he's got nothing on me lmfao

DO NOT SAY I'M THE ONLY ONE!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i dont think i have ever looked at anyone and got pissed off that thye look better than me. it's inevitable that people will look better than me.

what does piss me off is if they are drop dead gorgeous and lovely personality to boot!! one of the other people, dont be greedy!!

over a year ago

Nothing worse than looks and personality. Grrrr!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'm sometimes uncomfortable if the other person seemingly has it all, but really just as some discomfort with myself. That I've not been married, with the perfect partner, my careers not good enough etc.

But it's all candy box sentimentality and ignoring the lovely things I do have. I've chosen to be single and the perfect dream home, career and partner doesn't exist. The superficial can seem all golden but it's just that. And I could have much more, but it's not important to me.

It can be nice to look and appreciate that others are happy with what they have.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am.jolly happy with the skin I am.in.

If life has taught me anything its to be as kind and compassionate with yourself as you are to others.

And I have a great ass and large .....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is nothing wrong with admiring a good looking guy or gal and I often say so too x

over a year ago

"I'm sometimes uncomfortable if the other person seemingly has it all, but really just as some discomfort with myself. That I've not been married, with the perfect partner, my careers not good enough etc.

But it's all candy box sentimentality and ignoring the lovely things I do have. I've chosen to be single and the perfect dream home, career and partner doesn't exist. The superficial can seem all golden but it's just that. And I could have much more, but it's not important to me.

It can be nice to look and appreciate that others are happy with what they have. "

Perfect answer!

over a year ago

"I am.jolly happy with the skin I am.in.

If life has taught me anything its to be as kind and compassionate with yourself as you are to others.

And I have a great ass and large ..... "

Dude I'm hoping this will happen with me as age continues however still really self consious... had man boob surgery 4 months ago in poland thinking that would eradicate all my issues... Still at square 1...

Post new Message to Thread