Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

have you ever wondered ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello Chums

Just back from a gorgeous walk with the pooch on the great Orme.

It was a beautiful crimson sunset. The sky seemed on fire. We thought we were the only ones up there enjoying this glorious sight.

the pooch ran off and after a chase I discovered what he had found.

A beautiful woman walking her pooch . My pooch has a nose and eye for a gorgeous lady.lol.

We talked a while and went on our ways.

I wondered who she was and would i ever see her again. ( James blunt song coming on lol)

I also wondered ,was she on Fab !

Lol

So the question to ponder this evening is .when you see some one your attracted too ,do you ever wonder if they are on Fab?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In a word, no. the probability likelihood is extremely low, even less that you'd be a successful meet.

Tell you what though, this pooch walking seems a better bet than shopping n Sainsbury's at 11pm.

over a year ago

"

In a word, no. the probability likelihood is extremely low, even less that you'd be a successful meet.

Tell you what though, this pooch walking seems a better bet than shopping n Sainsbury's at 11pm.

"

We do love our wanders

over a year ago

I can't remember seeing anyone in public I fancied. I'm usually too busy shopping or getting from a to b.

over a year ago

"I can't remember seeing anyone in public I fancied. I'm usually too busy shopping or getting from a to b. "
ol the pooch and I are uber nosey

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Occasionally when I'm travelling I turn on my who's near. Within half a mile normally means they're somewhere on the same train as me if they pop up top of the list half an hour apart. I would never act on it though; it's pure curiosity on my part.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

No..

but do love walking the dogs..

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

There used to be ads in the papers like "Would the girl on the Victoria Line wearing a banana and two bottle tops please get in touch".

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"Hello Chums

Just back from a gorgeous walk with the pooch on the great Orme.

It was a beautiful crimson sunset. The sky seemed on fire. We thought we were the only ones up there enjoying this glorious sight.

the pooch ran off and after a chase I discovered what he had found.

A beautiful woman walking her pooch . My pooch has a nose and eye for a gorgeous lady.lol.

We talked a while and went on our ways.

I wondered who she was and would i ever see her again. ( James blunt song coming on lol)

I also wondered ,was she on Fab !

Lol

So the question to ponder this evening is .when you see some one your attracted too ,do you ever wonder if they are on Fab?

Is this what they call dogging

"

over a year ago

"No..

but do love walking the dogs.."

We are two daft walking taffs the pooch and I , he does make a b line for ladies lol and he is jolly handsome

over a year ago

Nah.

over a year ago

Funnily enough i was chatting to someone at a wedding the other day and someone kept talkong about swingers. The guy i was chatting to kept blushing and not in a shy way...

over a year ago

"Funnily enough i was chatting to someone at a wedding the other day and someone kept talkong about swingers. The guy i was chatting to kept blushing and not in a shy way..."

Ah you never know , I click on the whoes near by every now and then

Post new Message to Thread