FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Best excuses ever received for cancelling a meet!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A couple of hours ago, I had a meet cancelled on me due to the lady in question stating that she couldn't meet as she was selling her sons car tonight!

Just wondering what are the best excuses that other people have had for meets being cancelled!

Kind regards

Nick

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Ironically I could believe that one. If something like that was up for sale and a buyer appeared, I suspect we'd beg to rearrange.

(It would certainly be easier than having to explain to our son "no, we can't help, mum's got a bukkake to go to")

Mr ddc

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/07/15 20:01:56]

over a year ago

"Ironically I could believe that one. If something like that was up for sale and a buyer appeared, I suspect we'd beg to rearrange.

(It would certainly be easier than having to explain to our son "no, we can't help, mum's got a bukkake to go to")

Mr ddc"

Out of curiosity, what's the fuel consumption like at a bukkake?

over a year ago

Sorry cannot meet I am off to buy a car tonight

over a year ago

Sorry can't see you this weekend 'why?' Well I'm meeting someone else...even though this has been arranged for over a week!

over a year ago

Last minute cancellations can be frustrating but nowhere near as annoying as a no-show....

over a year ago

"A couple of hours ago, I had a meet cancelled on me due to the lady in question stating that she couldn't meet as she was selling her sons car tonight!

Just wondering what are the best excuses that other people have had for meets being cancelled!

Kind regards

Nick

"

I think it's a plausible excuse & at least she let you know.

Be grateful for that, many don't.

By *ouble CCouple
over a year ago

Gran Canaria

''Family popped round and wouldn't leave''.......

Shame the person displayed a veri for the same day about two hours afterwards. Oops! Their loss. Miss C. Xx

over a year ago

My favourite one was the guy who text me at the time we was meeting so I was sat in the agreed meeting place waiting for him when i received this

Sorry not coming now as I've had an offer from another women for tonight who I've been after meeting for ages but I'm free tomorrow if you want to rearrange

About two hours later I received this text

She didn't show, bloody time wasters, do you still want to meet?

over a year ago

"''Family popped round and wouldn't leave''.......

Shame the person displayed a veri for the same day about two hours afterwards. Oops! Their loss. Miss C. Xx "

Were they from Norfolk?

By *hloeTheTVCumSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

essex/london

"My favourite one was the guy who text me at the time we was meeting so I was sat in the agreed meeting place waiting for him when i received this

Sorry not coming now as I've had an offer from another women for tonight who I've been after meeting for ages but I'm free tomorrow if you want to rearrange

She didn't show, bloody time wasters, do you still want to meet? "

How could someone want anything other than your feet?

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"My favourite one was the guy who text me at the time we was meeting so I was sat in the agreed meeting place waiting for him when i received this

Did you meet him?

over a year ago

She didn't show, bloody time wasters, do you still want to meet?

Did you meet him? "

No I arranged to then didn't show

Noooooo i didn't really I just didn't reply to either text

over a year ago

Think I'm safe to post this as the lady in question and I were on another site...

I got a text 1 hour after I met a woman telling me "sorry I couldn't meet you tonight as my dog was throwing up"!

Talk about hedging yer bets! I asked her who she really meant to send that text to? And if she really wanted her knickers back! I never heard from her again

over a year ago

Best one, indeed the only one i have had was :

"Sorry, can't make tonight as planned, Jim's been taken poorly and i'm waiting in for the Docs".

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Think I'm safe to post this as the lady in question and I were on another site...

I got a text 1 hour after I met a woman telling me "sorry I couldn't meet you tonight as my dog was throwing up"!

Talk about hedging yer bets! I asked her who she really meant to send that text to? And if she really wanted her knickers back! I never heard from her again "

That's fantastic !

By *nFairnessMan
over a year ago

The Four Corners

Shame the person displayed a veri for the same day about two hours afterwards. Oops! Their loss. Miss C. Xx "

incest? lol

over a year ago

My meet today cancelled as she had a seizure ! It certainly didn't stop her being on here throughout the day ! Maybe I'm just a little too cynical ....?

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"My meet today cancelled as she had a seizure ! It certainly didn't stop her being on here throughout the day ! Maybe I'm just a little too cynical ....?"

Maybe a little bit as that sounds quite plausible to me.

over a year ago

"My meet today cancelled as she had a seizure ! It certainly didn't stop her being on here throughout the day ! Maybe I'm just a little too cynical ....?"

I have epilepsy and having a seizure wouldnt stop you coming on fab but it woulsnt stop you having a meet too

I met a guy once and felt a fit coming on so I excused myself to the bath room, laid on the floor, and after got up had a quick cold shower and went back to bed, he never knew

Soon as the fits over you fine you woulsnt have to cancel a meet because of it

over a year ago

I had the classic excuse that could possibly be true from a female...on the way to the car to meet you I trod in dog shit ... Slipped banged my head and had concussion for 3 days and forgot who I was ... X

over a year ago

Bloody hell.

over a year ago

"I had the classic excuse that could possibly be true from a female...on the way to the car to meet you I trod in dog shit ... Slipped banged my head and had concussion for 3 days and forgot who I was ... X"

Surely you'd skip the dog shit part

over a year ago

"My meet today cancelled as she had a seizure ! It certainly didn't stop her being on here throughout the day ! Maybe I'm just a little too cynical ....?

I have epilepsy and having a seizure wouldnt stop you coming on fab but it woulsnt stop you having a meet too

I met a guy once and felt a fit coming on so I excused myself to the bath room, laid on the floor, and after got up had a quick cold shower and went back to bed, he never knew

Soon as the fits over you fine you woulsnt have to cancel a meet because of it "

I know x it was kind of said sarcastically .... The fact she got her fb to text me from her phone too made me a little suspicious .... Such is life x

over a year ago

She did wear glasses but maybe she was skipping as she was so excited and slipped x

over a year ago

We were due to meet a couple. He mailed to say they couldn't make it as her uncle just died. About 10 minutes later she texted to say she couldn't wait to meet us.

Shame they didn't get their story straight.

over a year ago

"We were due to meet a couple. He mailed to say they couldn't make it as her uncle just died. About 10 minutes later she texted to say she couldn't wait to meet us.

Shame they didn't get their story straight. "

Had the same from a women but texted us next morning to say could we meet her that night

over a year ago

"Sorry, i cant meet dahling, as i've just scoffed a full tub of Ben & Jerry's* and i'm feeling a little nauseous. I fear you will tip me over the edge."

*And/or Haagen Daz

over a year ago

"We were due to meet a couple. He mailed to say they couldn't make it as her uncle just died. About 10 minutes later she texted to say she couldn't wait to meet us.

Shame they didn't get their story straight. "

I love them

I remember a guy once cancelling a meet due to his mum passing away

Never thought anything of it not a thing I would dream of somebody lying about so I said no worries hope your OK etc

About 3 month later he mailed me asking if I still wanted to meet so I said OK, he replied are you free Saturday as I'm in the area going to my mums 60th birthday party

over a year ago

Wow, social skills and empathy of a serial killer! Weren't there any signs that this person was a bit special?

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

At least you got an excuse, I've had it where they ask for the meet, I'd arranged a hotel which she agreed to, booked and paid for it, and then 2 days before she blocked me!

The only saving grace was the meet I had in that hotel with someone else was probably one of he best I've ever had so it all worked out well in the end!!

over a year ago

Really bad flatulance

Headlice

over a year ago

Shame the person displayed a veri for the same day about two hours afterwards. Oops! Their loss. Miss C. Xx

incest? lol"

You have one new verification

I have known this woman all my life and can honestly say she is the best f...

I'm not going to continue... need mind bleach for typing that

over a year ago

"Think I'm safe to post this as the lady in question and I were on another site...

Talk about hedging yer bets! I asked her who she really meant to send that text to? And if she really wanted her knickers back! I never heard from her again "

Actually, could I have my knickers back please?

over a year ago

I can't meet and I'm leaving fab. Due to The Daily Star running an article about me and my camper van.

By *nFairnessMan
over a year ago

The Four Corners

incest? lol

You have one new verification

I have known this woman all my life and can honestly say she is the best f...

I'm not going to continue... need mind bleach for typing that

"

hehe you keeping tabs on me...

and yes i'm very grateful to her for taking the time to verify me

over a year ago

"Really bad flatulance

Headlice "

Gross dude.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Had a guy tell me he wanted to cancel has he'd "had a better offer"

2 hours later "my better offer turned out to be a time waster do you wanna meet after all, I am sorry for earlier"

He didn't get a response telling him to shove it, til the next morning, I was too busy with his replacement

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I did have the dogs been sick on the carpet so can't meet I need to clean it up, the next morning he was bitching about a time waster on his status while I received a glowing verification

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

I heard this on the radio this morning about excuses...

Obviously not about swingers meets!!!

Just excuses in general about not turning up.

So the reason that he didn't turn up was due to the fact that his direct debit on his life assurance policy hadn't processed (for whatever reason)

And he wasn't willing to risk driving as his life wasn't insured.

Post new Message to Thread