Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

clean driving license

Jump to newest

By *erryg OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

denton

just looking thru job offers, some state clean driving license, ive had 2 for speeding in last 20 yrs, my insurance agent told me over 50% of clients have a speeding sp30, and dont bother loading premium for one. i asked at work and most didnt have a clean license, so that cuts the number that apply for some jobs down a lot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Spent points don't count.

over a year ago

You need to put it through the washing machine in your back jeans pocket.

over a year ago

"just looking thru job offers, some state clean driving license, ive had 2 for speeding in last 20 yrs, my insurance agent told me over 50% of clients have a speeding sp30, and dont bother loading premium for one. i asked at work and most didnt have a clean license, so that cuts the number that apply for some jobs down a lot"

It's because you are driving a company car they want to make sure you are not going to drive like a twat

Most business insurance do not have a limit mine I only had to declare those what were banned in 5 years and no drink drivers

Btw I would say anyone who drive like twat in their own cAr would be worse in one that is not theirs and with fuel and tyres paid for lee what can I say

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

"Spent points don't count."

Depends on the job. It you already have 9 points you have had your last warning...

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Spent points don't count.

Depends on the job. It you already have 9 points you have had your last warning... "

Erm..... Then they're not spent.

A

over a year ago

"Spent points don't count.

Depends on the job. It you already have 9 points you have had your last warning...

Erm..... Then they're not spent.

A"

Post new Message to Thread