Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

SUUUZZZZZYYYYYY!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

the banter continues..fruit fanta for the ladies and cheesecake for dan although i dont see why he deserves it more than the rest of us...

i threaten to send several people to lowestoft, instead of coventry...although aldborough is held back and saved as pergatory...

and someone mentions selena gomez and some song lyrics that tickle his particular fancy...nice..

people come in from family members who have shared vodka,and people are sharing thier desserts and drinking confessions and their stages of queasyiness, with everyone else..i pass out buckets wet wipes, sympathy, and the odd cardigan...while i scoff cold pizza...

i advise the only lowestoft person to move anywhere but aldeborough....and even visitors, it seems prefer norfolk...

support for norfolk grows as the thread takes a geographical patriotism flavour..and the reminiscing of uni days and concerts held at the UEA surface for some....

the encouragement for a job interview there, and the revisiting of old haunts in the area continue...and the support for some football team, who thinks green and yellow are cool colours to wear...err no comment..

late night drinks are taken , for medicinal purposes and stocks for some, run low...

i bring up berlins theory of positive and negative liberty in relation to history and politics, and start stirring the revolution again... but fab world wins over and....the wind whistles in the barren other world landscape

then a spark of hope emerges...and i smile again... and eat more pizza...and turn my attention to sexy clothing, in which members learn about preferences for spanking dresses and sweetheart necklines

Totally educational.....

and as part three draws to a close, the odd wanderer pops in and conversation turns to a very nice new pic and part 4.......

By *tretchygirl and tintinWoman
over a year ago

Dartford

Can you see it now?

over a year ago

Dartford

"

the banter continues..fruit fanta for the ladies and cheesecake for dan although i dont see why he deserves it more than the rest of us...

i threaten to send several people to lowestoft, instead of coventry...although aldborough is held back and saved as pergatory...

and someone mentions selena gomez and some song lyrics that tickle his particular fancy...nice..

people come in from family members who have shared vodka,and people are sharing thier desserts and drinking confessions and their stages of queasyiness, with everyone else..i pass out buckets wet wipes, sympathy, and the odd cardigan...while i scoff cold pizza...

i advise the only lowestoft person to move anywhere but aldeborough....and even visitors, it seems prefer norfolk...

support for norfolk grows as the thread takes a geographical patriotism flavour..and the reminiscing of uni days and concerts held at the UEA surface for some....

the encouragement for a job interview there, and the revisiting of old haunts in the area continue...and the support for some football team, who thinks green and yellow are cool colours to wear...err no comment..

late night drinks are taken , for medicinal purposes and stocks for some, run low...

i bring up berlins theory of positive and negative liberty in relation to history and politics, and start stirring the revolution again... but fab world wins over and....the wind whistles in the barren other world landscape

then a spark of hope emerges...and i smile again... and eat more pizza...and turn my attention to sexy clothing, in which members learn about preferences for spanking dresses and sweetheart necklines

Totally educational.....

and as part three draws to a close, the odd wanderer pops in and conversation turns to a very nice new pic and part 4.......

"

Nice one sooz

over a year ago

"

Totally educational.....

"

OUTSTANDING

Do you take notes?

over a year ago

"Can you see it now?"

Its only a small pic on my phone

over a year ago

Dartford

"Can you see it now?

Its only a small pic on my phone "

What do you want me to do?

over a year ago

"Can you see it now?

Its only a small pic on my phone

What do you want me to do? "

Ermmmmm

over a year ago

Dartford

ffs lol never happy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can you see it now?"

Yes. Most excellent, dude

over a year ago

"ffs lol never happy"

I'm happy, I've seen boobs

over a year ago

Dartford

"Can you see it now?

Yes. Most excellent, dude "

Is,that a professional opinion doc?

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"

Totally educational.....

OUTSTANDING

Do you take notes?"

i write as we go...

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Outstanding suzy as alway as are you. Doff cap

over a year ago

Dartford

"Outstanding suzy as alway as are you. Doff cap "

So.good my cleavage is on show

over a year ago

"

Totally educational.....

OUTSTANDING

Do you take notes?

i write as we go..."

Works for me

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

right im off to dreamland..night night everyone ..take good care of yourselves xx

over a year ago

Dartford

So bored of Russell Howard

over a year ago

Dartford

"right im off to dreamland..night night everyone ..take good care of yourselves xx"

Night night. Pleasant dreams xx

over a year ago

"right im off to dreamland..night night everyone ..take good care of yourselves xx"

Nighty night Suzy filthy dreams x x

Thanks for the updates

over a year ago

"So bored of Russell Howard "

Can't stand him, I'm watching Fight Club on ITV4 + 1, although sleep beckons in a bit I think

over a year ago

Dartford

"right im off to dreamland..night night everyone ..take good care of yourselves xx

Thanks for the updates "

What are we going to do now?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can you see it now?

Is,that a professional opinion doc?"

Yes.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Night suzy and im off to. Night all xxx

over a year ago

Dartford

"Can you see it now?

Is,that a professional opinion doc?

Yes. "

Thank you very much

over a year ago

"right im off to dreamland..night night everyone ..take good care of yourselves xx

Thanks for the updates

What are we going to do now?"

Keep calm and don't panic, head to the Winchester and wait for all this to blow over

over a year ago

Dartford

"Night suzy and im off to. Night all xxx"

Night bladey. Sweet dreams xx

over a year ago

"Night suzy and im off to. Night all xxx"

Nighty night soppy bollocks filthy dreams

over a year ago

And then there was 2

over a year ago

Dartford

Thanks for the updates

Keep calm and don't panic, head to the Winchester and wait for all this to blow over "

Where's the Winchester?

over a year ago

Thanks for the updates

Keep calm and don't panic, head to the Winchester and wait for all this to blow over

Where's the Winchester? "

Please don't tell me you've never seen Shaun of the Dead

over a year ago

Dartford

Thanks for the updates

Where's the Winchester?

Please don't tell me you've never seen Shaun of the Dead "

Long time ago

over a year ago

Thanks for the updates

Where's the Winchester?

Please don't tell me you've never seen Shaun of the Dead

Long time ago "

Its the pub from the film

over a year ago

Dartford

My bed is calling me. Night night filthy dreams Daniel

over a year ago

"My bed is calling me. Night night filthy dreams Daniel "

Mine too..

Nighty night filthy dreams x

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Thought that pub was in the sweeney

over a year ago

"Thought that pub was in the sweeney"

Wasn't it in Minder, was Arthur Daley's local ?

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Yep arfur n terry

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Must be still nighttime as there's no morning thread yet

By *oddyWoman