Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

make up help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd love to cross dress and go out in public but haven't got a clue how to do make up, is there anyone out there who,d give me a hand? Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Theres tons and tons of make up vids on youtube - a lot even cater for the CD/TV's if regular womens make-up is too subtle

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Learn as well by doing. Practice does mean that you perfect your skills. Experiment with colours to find what you like and suits you, as with the styles that you like.

Complement your skin, eye and hair colours.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're too far away for me to practically help buy definitely get watching videos online. Make sure you get a decent moisturiser and primer

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I agree with moisturizers and primers importance.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

You tube is a great tool as there are loads of tutorials on there that cater for TV/CD make up, also colour match foundation with your skin as you don't want to look orange, invest in some decent make up brushes and foundation and then you are hAlf way there

over a year ago

I've never seen primer. What does it do? Gives a prepared surface, I guess, but does it hide a beard shadow at all?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I've never seen primer. What does it do? Gives a prepared surface, I guess, but does it hide a beard shadow at all?"

No it doesn't it gives a prepared surface a foundation I would recommend is Estée Lauder double wear maximum coverage

over a year ago

Thanks Cheeky xx

Post new Message to Thread