Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Naming timewasters

Jump to newest

By *arnaclebill OP   Man
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

Is it acceptable to name timewasters on your profile page? I thought that it was not allowed. However, when browsing I have come across a couple of profiles that have named a timewaster

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No its not allowed to name and shame even on profiles,you should report the profile x

By *ingmasterMan
over a year ago

nottingham

ive seen that several times too

By *aravancoupleMan
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

Not this old one again

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"Not this old one again "

lol

over a year ago

No it's not, I did and got my profile deleted, so be careful

over a year ago

"No it's not, I did and got my profile deleted, so be careful"

You should have just got your bum spanked !

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is it acceptable to name timewasters on your profile page? I thought that it was not allowed. However, when browsing I have come across a couple of profiles that have named a timewaster"
timewasters on here?????? Well ya learn summat new everyday

over a year ago

Next you will be saying there are blokes pretending to women !

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Next you will be saying there are blokes pretending to women ! "
why do you have something to tell us?

over a year ago

i dont mind once there no pervs here.....

over a year ago

found a couple with two profiles on here.both different.only found out after i blocked one of them as they were being prats and they tried to be funny using the other one.blocked both of them now. very sad indeed.

over a year ago

"Next you will be saying there are blokes pretending to women ! why do you have something to tell us? "

lol now that would be telling but i dont think i need to

over a year ago

I wish

over a year ago

"I wish "

Now what do you wish for ?

over a year ago

"I wish

Now what do you wish for ? "

You mrlonglegs

over a year ago

"Not this old one again "

its only old if your 24/7

we would love to name and shame, cant see what the problem is

over a year ago

"found a couple with two profiles on here.both different.only found out after i blocked one of them as they were being prats and they tried to be funny using the other one.blocked both of them now. very sad indeed."

yes think thats why your on our block list as you come up as a couple but your actually a single man!..mrs jones

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"found a couple with two profiles on here.both different.only found out after i blocked one of them as they were being prats and they tried to be funny using the other one.blocked both of them now. very sad indeed.

yes think thats why your on our block list as you come up as a couple but your actually a single man!..mrs jones"

It's a single male profile so wouldn't come up in searches for couples profiles, unless you search for the username itself

You just proved why naming and shaming wouldn't be a good idea as, like you have just done, folk get things wrong and say things that are just not true!

over a year ago

"found a couple with two profiles on here.both different.only found out after i blocked one of them as they were being prats and they tried to be funny using the other one.blocked both of them now. very sad indeed.

yes think thats why your on our block list as you come up as a couple but your actually a single man!..mrs jones

It's a single male profile so wouldn't come up in searches for couples profiles, unless you search for the username itself

You just proved why naming and shaming wouldn't be a good idea as, like you have just done, folk get things wrong and say things that are just not true! "

recently changed...ok?

over a year ago

"I wish

Now what do you wish for ?

You mrlonglegs "

Well dont be shy then

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

You just proved why naming and shaming wouldn't be a good idea as, like you have just done, folk get things wrong and say things that are just not true!

recently changed...ok?"

ok to what?

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Isn’t it hilarious how we fret and grump and complain about people we don’t actually meet! Personally I think the same as has been said on a pile of other threads on the same theme. As for putting “ I think XXX is a shit” on your own profile is low rent if I am honest but hey that’s my opinion.

over a year ago

I dont think timewasters should be named, as all of us would be on the list. Im sure that a lot of us will be called that at some time or other. I was called it once when we put a meet request up, and a guy answered and said yeah I can meet you, bet you cant wait for my cock - I replied with a thank you for your message but am decling your kind offer - and then I was labelled a timewaster by him. How was I a timewaster? He messaged, I replied within 5 minutes, I think that was pretty good time keeping to be honest

By *lack_BoltMan
over a year ago

oxford

"I dont think timewasters should be named, as all of us would be on the list. Im sure that a lot of us will be called that at some time or other. I was called it once when we put a meet request up, and a guy answered and said yeah I can meet you, bet you cant wait for my cock - I replied with a thank you for your message but am decling your kind offer - and then I was labelled a timewaster by him. How was I a timewaster? He messaged, I replied within 5 minutes, I think that was pretty good time keeping to be honest "

Exactly! Another example of why this naming and shaming malarky isn't a good idea.

The other problem is how do you stop someone naming and shaming somebody they don't like or have fallen out with?

over a year ago

"Isn’t it hilarious how we fret and grump and complain about people we don’t actually meet! Personally I think the same as has been said on a pile of other threads on the same theme. As for putting “ I think XXX is a shit” on your own profile is low rent if I am honest but hey that’s my opinion."

Yep..agree..If you have a serious beef with someone's inappropriate/offensive/abusive mails on here..then REPORT and BLOCK..if its a personal "thing"..BLOCK and blooming move ON...shit happens..

Post new Message to Thread