Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Best Condoms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having recently read an article that said the reason behind Reckitt Benckiser increase in profit was increased sales of its Durex real feel condom I started thinking about what is the best condom to use.

I have tried all the usual brands and recently swapped fro Durex Featherlite to Mates skins although I have found that the regular ones seem smaller than other condoms so have to buy large which are ok.

Has anyone used real feel and if so what are their opinions or does anyone have a preference / recommendation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ockyjohnMan
over a year ago

North West

Can't condom any brands

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Having recently read an article that said the reason behind Reckitt Benckiser increase in profit was increased sales of its Durex real feel condom I started thinking about what is the best condom to use.

I have tried all the usual brands and recently swapped fro Durex Featherlite to Mates skins although I have found that the regular ones seem smaller than other condoms so have to buy large which are ok.

Has anyone used real feel and if so what are their opinions or does anyone have a preference / recommendation "

THIS POST IS ENDORSED BY DUREX™

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Having recently read an article that said the reason behind Reckitt Benckiser increase in profit was increased sales of its Durex real feel condom I started thinking about what is the best condom to use.

Has anyone used real feel and if so what are their opinions or does anyone have a preference / recommendation "

Expect to get ribbed for asking

By *unLondonLadMan
over a year ago

Camberley/London

"

Expect to get ribbed for asking"

Haha, my preference is Mates Skyns. Over the years I have had too many scares with condoms splitting, Durex being the biggest offender. Never had this issue with Mates so I feel happier using them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Expect to get ribbed for asking

Haha, my preference is Mates Skyns. Over the years I have had too many scares with condoms splitting, Durex being the biggest offender. Never had this issue with Mates so I feel happier using them."

in all seriousness i can concur. Mates have been pretty good to me too. Just like a , erm, mate lol

By *ust4fun26Couple
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I prefer Pasante Naturelle. Never had one fail on me yet, they are cheaper to buy then durex and have a less rubbery feel and taste.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I find the rubber reusable 1s best

Post new Message to Thread