Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Katie Hopkins - Yawn

Jump to newest

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I see she is in the news again, calling for euthanasia vans as we apparently have too many old people. I'm assuming she must be bored and has thrown a dart at the wall to pick a topic to sprout shite about.

Does anyone have any premonitions about who she's next going to use for self publicity? My guess is Stephen Hawking, as I don't think she's abused him for a while.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lord Sewell for new drug Tsar and champion for hookers rights?

over a year ago

cannot stand the woman

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Eventually she will open her vile offensive mouth and say something that she will be prosecuted for..

or someone will lamp her and then be acquitted as many will think she had it coming..

over a year ago

Must admit I love the way she gets people talking about this stuff.

I really can't believe she really believes it and its gotta be personality shes invented for carreer reasons hasn't it??

Cos if the aim is to get all over the media and make money it must be working.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

She is paid, by Murdoch/The Sun, to be as irritating as possible.

Ignore the silly bitch.

over a year ago

vile troll

the end

over a year ago

Vile person

Possibly the non working or the larger class of person

Bet you a box of Jaffa cakes

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Have to say I find her funny, not in a good way, the only way she can get attention is to be completely vile to/about people.

It's her kids I feel sorry for, you know those with the chavvy names she doesn't like,

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Must admit I love the way she gets people talking about this stuff.

I really can't believe she really believes it and its gotta be personality shes invented for carreer reasons hasn't it??

Cos if the aim is to get all over the media and make money it must be working."

over a year ago

Let's have a whip round so we can send the vile cow to that clinic in Switzerland. I think a one way ticket to Zurich would be great value. I pledge £10. Any other backers?

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

As she has a new TV show starting soon - the media and marketing machinery appears to be working!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Having said that some of the vitriol spouted on here when people get going on certain subjects makes her look like a lightweight

over a year ago

I try to not give her the time of day in mentioning. Although I have now, Damn. The less people even converse about her nihilistic little hate rants the less she would do them. The very reason she is afforded any time in the public eye is precisely because she gets discussions like this going.

If she was hard up and living in a bus shelter ranting incoherently at pigeons, people would probably think "oh dear. This woman needs some professional help". Turns out, if you choose people instead of pigeons and you're well off, you just get "this woman needs a TV show" instead.

over a year ago

"As she has a new TV show starting soon - the media and marketing machinery appears to be working!! "

things is the only resonance she has her own show is because people give her the attention she desires, if we all treated her with the contempt she actually deserves she would soon phase out of the media eye

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

She intends to shock but on societal problems that need discussing.

I am all in favour of euthenasia. The idea of popping my clogs when I choose and not having years of a drawn out life in pain and poverty because of all the sentimental idiocy of those that can't hack reality and keep medicating me to stay alive , if it can be called living would ease a lot of worry and fear for a lot of folk.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Having said that some of the vitriol spouted on here when people get going on certain subjects makes her look like a lightweight "

Yes but none of the people on here are given a platform in a major-daily paper, nor, I suspect, a 5- or even 6-figure sum to spout about it.

over a year ago

"I see she is in the news again, calling for euthanasia vans as we apparently have too many old people. I'm assuming she must be bored and has thrown a dart at the wall to pick a topic to sprout shite about.

Does anyone have any premonitions about who she's next going to use for self publicity? My guess is Stephen Hawking, as I don't think she's abused him for a while. "

I suppose these also include the old people who fought for this country to give her the ability to spout her opinions?

yep they have served their purpose let's just kill them all now

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Let's have a whip round so we can send the vile cow to that clinic in Switzerland. I think a one way ticket to Zurich would be great value. I pledge £10. Any other backers?"

So you get uppity about her suggestion and consider the murder of a 40 year old healthy woman with children is okay ?

over a year ago

"Let's have a whip round so we can send the vile cow to that clinic in Switzerland. I think a one way ticket to Zurich would be great value. I pledge £10. Any other backers?

So you get uppity about her suggestion and consider the murder of a 40 year old healthy woman with children is okay ?

"

Personally, yes.

over a year ago

"She intends to shock but on societal problems that need discussing.

I am all in favour of euthenasia. The idea of popping my clogs when I choose and not having years of a drawn out life in pain and poverty because of all the sentimental idiocy of those that can't hack reality and keep medicating me to stay alive , if it can be called living would ease a lot of worry and fear for a lot of folk. "

That's not what she's calling for though I'm also in favour of euthanasia if a person decides to end their life, from what I can tell she's just saying when a person is to old to benifit society kill them

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's a pity she didn't win the apprentice, rather than a sore loser. She may have had to work hard instead.

Lowest order filth.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I see she is in the news again, calling for euthanasia vans as we apparently have too many old people. I'm assuming she must be bored and has thrown a dart at the wall to pick a topic to sprout shite about.

Does anyone have any premonitions about who she's next going to use for self publicity? My guess is Stephen Hawking, as I don't think she's abused him for a while.

I suppose these also include the old people who fought for this country to give her the ability to spout her opinions?

yep they have served their purpose let's just kill them all now "

Most advocates of euthenasia don't defend the wholesale involuntary slaughter of oldies. It's more a it's there if you want it sort of thing.

I want it. Maybe not just yet.

And especially after watching my dad and husband die slowly and my daughter suffering.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

"As she has a new TV show starting soon - the media and marketing machinery appears to be working!!

things is the only resonance she has her own show is because people give her the attention she desires, if we all treated her with the contempt she actually deserves she would soon phase out of the media eye"

Exactly - the fact she is being discussed here is a case in point.

over a year ago

"As she has a new TV show starting soon - the media and marketing machinery appears to be working!! "

I was just about to say the same!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I am all in favour of euthenasia. The idea of popping my clogs when I choose and not having years of a drawn out life in pain and poverty because of all the sentimental idiocy of those that can't hack reality and keep medicating me to stay alive , if it can be called living would ease a lot of worry and fear for a lot of folk.

That's not what she's calling for though I'm also in favour of euthanasia if a person decides to end their life, from what I can tell she's just saying when a person is to old to benifit society kill them"

I've looked and looked and can't find any report or interview online where she's said that or even quoted as saying that.

Can you tell me where you read it so I can have a gander pls. x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

yep they have served their purpose let's just kill them all now

Most advocates of euthenasia don't defend the wholesale involuntary slaughter of oldies. It's more a it's there if you want it sort of thing.

I want it. Maybe not just yet.

And especially after watching my dad and husband die slowly and my daughter suffering.

"

have to say I actually agree with you granny, I'm all for euthenasia, my family all know. I'm to selfish to suffer a long painful death and I don't want those around me to watch.

Funnily it would be my dads birthday today and I was thinking. When they told us "he would never be the man we had known" I feel fortunate that I was in a position to make the decision to switch his life support off. I've never regretted the decision and oddly it was an easy decision knowing my dad and none of us having to suffer.

over a year ago

"Eventually she will open her vile offensive mouth and say something that she will be prosecuted for..

or someone will lamp her and then be acquitted as many will think she had it coming..

"

. Amen to that. On acquittal the perp could then repeat the process on Andy Choudry.

over a year ago

To paraphrase Mr Townshend. I hope she dies before she gets old.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Let's have a whip round so we can send the vile cow to that clinic in Switzerland. I think a one way ticket to Zurich would be great value. I pledge £10. Any other backers?"

no its a puerile suggestion..

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Job done.

over a year ago

If you want rid of her, I know two blokes in Bolton who will do it for 8 grand. They won't use a gun. Its a broom handled Mauser.

over a year ago

"Let's have a whip round so we can send the vile cow to that clinic in Switzerland. I think a one way ticket to Zurich would be great value. I pledge £10. Any other backers?

no its a puerile suggestion.. "

And one that was said in total seriousness and without a single element of jest

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

And one that was said in total seriousness and without a single element of jest"

Really ? You do know that admission gives proof of your attempt to incite the abduction and murder of a 40 year old woman ?

over a year ago

Really ? You do know that admission gives proof of your attempt to incite the abduction and murder of a 40 year old woman ?"

To be fair, Hopkins is doing the same. He's only trying to save lives. It's the lesser of two evils.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

Not seen this ....can anyone tell me what she 'actually' said ?

over a year ago

Really ? You do know that admission gives proof of your attempt to incite the abduction and murder of a 40 year old woman ?"

Zzzzzzz

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/15 13:55:57]

over a year ago

She's a caricature of real bigots, she isn't real herself.

Something to project hate, onto others or those she vilifies. And onto her as well.

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

"She is paid, by Murdoch/The Sun, to be as irritating as possible.

Ignore the silly bitch. "

over a year ago

The sooner people ignore her and don't do the exact thing she's looking then she will fade away.

Peoples reactions is what fuels her poisonus outbursts.

I feel for her kids to be honest, imagine your mum being that woman

over a year ago

"The sooner people ignore her and don't do the exact thing she's looking then she will fade away.

I feel for her kids to be honest, imagine your mum being that woman "

Especially with comments about kids names....she's just dense, vile and controversial for financial gain.

By *estinysswingersCouple
over a year ago

Worsley

Don't feed the troll.

By *randmrsminxyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

How many post does David yawn Cameron get on fab . Love or hate she gets talked about , for the lovers its great . For the Katie haters why bother posting or talking about her and putting fuel on the debate fire . As for her comments sometimes she does get it right .

By *lovisMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

Didn't the Nazis have something similar at concentration camp? They would load people into the back of a sealed van and drive it around but the exhaust pipe was redirected into where the prisoners were .

Those were sick times and proved just how screwed up man can be.

over a year ago

"The sooner people ignore her and don't do the exact thing she's looking then she will fade away.

I feel for her kids to be honest, imagine your mum being that woman

Especially with comments about kids names....she's just dense, vile and controversial for financial gain. "

The comment "I don't like children with geographical names" with a daughter called India is one of her crowning moments

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

If I've read the right report then I really can't see what is so wrong ...legalising your right to die when you wish to ?

over a year ago

She might be on here, searching for more fun in the back of a car. About the only thing she's done that I condone

over a year ago

Can't stand the women...whys is she even on the telly. ....

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I am all in favour of euthenasia. The idea of popping my clogs when I choose and not having years of a drawn out life in pain and poverty because of all the sentimental idiocy of those that can't hack reality and keep medicating me to stay alive , if it can be called living would ease a lot of worry and fear for a lot of folk. "

Right there with you on that Granny. We are far kinder to our pets than we are to fellow humans.

Post new Message to Thread