Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ears pierced

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How young is too young. I personally cringe everytime a mother i know pierces the ears of their 2 or 3 year.

Whats everyone else think...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

If they are old enough to want them and can say so.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

My son was about 9 I think, he'd been going on for ages beforehand

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

When they are old enough to take care of the cleaning and.hygiene required for new piercings is the best time

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That all sounds seinsible to me. I think its cruel at 2 or 3 i have to say

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How young is too young. I personally cringe everytime a mother i know pierces the ears of their 2 or 3 year.

Whats everyone else think..."

I don't see why we should allow people under the age of 16 to have body piercings at all, to be honest.

And we should get rid of those terrible places that pierce with a gun while we're at it. Make people go to licensed body piercing studios where they get good treatment and advice.

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

I was 8 for my birthday.

Don't particularly like seeing it on young babies but each to their own.

over a year ago

Some places do them from as young as 6 months!

You couldn't sit there poking holes through other various body parts so why are ears any different?

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

"How young is too young. I personally cringe everytime a mother i know pierces the ears of their 2 or 3 year.

I don't see why we should allow people under the age of 16 to have body piercings at all, to be honest.

And we should get rid of those terrible places that pierce with a gun while we're at it. Make people go to licensed body piercing studios where they get good treatment and advice."

I had an awful experience in Germany when I got my nose pierced with a gun. The woman completely messed it up.so much so I waited until I came back to the uk and got it re pierced but months later still had trouble changing it. So I took it out in the end

over a year ago

I reckon no younger than 11/12. They can be responsible enough for aftercare then.

Doing it to small children is abuse imo.

over a year ago

And we should get rid of those terrible places that pierce with a gun while we're at it. Make people go to licensed body piercing studios where they get good treatment and advice. I had an awful experience in Germany when I got my nose pierced with a gun. The woman completely messed it up.so much so I waited until I came back to the uk and got it re pierced but months later still had trouble changing it. So I took it out in the end "

Well quite. You're not supposed to pierce noses with studs at all, they aren't the right jewellery for it.

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

My little girl (4) won't be getting hers pierced for a good few years. I wasn't allowed mine done until I was 12. I think it looks awful on babies/toddlers.

over a year ago

So being a man at 33 with one ear pierced. I'm old enough now to get the other one done?

My lovely lady bought me 2 earings and I'm only putting one to use.

Post new Message to Thread