Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Face Pics

Jump to newest

By *ack London OP   Man
over a year ago

London

After thinking about it, and a degree of worrying, I decided my face should be seen here. I figured anyone here who knows me are just as interested as I am. Full nude with face I'm a bit shy of.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ildt123Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Fine for some, not for others I suppose.

I do understand those who can't afford to be recognised here because of work etc. loads would get in to trouble at work if their peers or bosses heard about them let alone the embarrassment of friends or family. Also those of us who are hideously ugly have a duty to stay hidden

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

" Also those of us who are hideously ugly have a duty to stay hidden"

Consider yourself lucky to have the choice, for some us the pic mods reject our face pics as breaching the site's 'minimum standards of taste and decency'

Mr ddc

By *ildt123Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

" Also those of us who are hideously ugly have a duty to stay hidden

Consider yourself lucky to have the choice, for some us the pic mods reject our face pics as breaching the site's 'minimum standards of taste and decency'

Mr ddc"

I haven't dared subject them to my visage they might be difficult to replace!

By *ack London OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I'm also flashing my knickers...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How about a half nude one.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Fine for some, not for others I suppose.

I do understand those who can't afford to be recognised here because of work etc. loads would get in to trouble at work if their peers or bosses heard about them let alone the embarrassment of friends or family. Also those of us who are hideously ugly have a duty to stay hidden"

I don't really get the argument about having to keep face pics private, purely because if someone you know does see you on here then surely they are here for the same (or similar) reasons and are hardly likely to go telling anyone else who isn't on here where they saw you?.....just a thought

Post new Message to Thread