Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When will women learn !!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

that title should get some people looking lol

I just read this big article (for some god only knows reason) on how great Kelly Osbourne looks now she starves herself and has lost 50 pound and this and that and she's great and amazing and BOLLOCKS !!! she was stunning before, she looks like a fukin stick now.

I know everyone has different taste, but when will women learnt hat its only other women who think stick looks good, and man here ever look at a women and think "PHWAOOOR" look at the bones on that !!!

we like curves ladies, some of us like small curves, some like big, some like a combination.

I like bigger curves on top and bottom with smaller curves inthe middle best, but the point remains !!!

We like curves, when will you learn ladies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

oops

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

To quote the bard Calvin Harris

'I like all the girls, I like ALL the girls'

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"that title should get some people looking lol

I just read this big article (for some god only knows reason) on how great Kelly Osbourne looks now she starves herself and has lost 50 pound and this and that and she's great and amazing and BOLLOCKS !!! she was stunning before, she looks like a fukin stick now.

I know everyone has different taste, but when will women learnt hat its only other women who think stick looks good, and man here ever look at a women and think "PHWAOOOR" look at the bones on that !!!

we like curves ladies, some of us like small curves, some like big, some like a combination.

I like bigger curves on top and bottom with smaller curves inthe middle best, but the point remains !!!

We like curves, when will you learn ladies "

when will men learn that comparing women who do not have curves to sticks is also fucking annoying???

over a year ago

There are also men that like thinner ladies!

"Every pot has its lid" as my dear old ma used to say!

over a year ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo

comes to mind

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/11/10 16:22:09]

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"There are also men that like thinner ladies!

"Every pot has its lid" as my dear old ma used to say! "

I think that about sums it up really.

Some will like Kelly as she is now, others as she was. What counts is how Kelly feels about her self and we dont really know that because we are not her.

over a year ago

" when will men learn that comparing women who do not have curves to sticks is also fucking annoying???"

Thank you,Femme...not all thinner women starve themselves and exercise to the point of disappearing, some are just genetically built that way, the same as curvier ladies are.

How we adapt what we have comes with inner confidence and practice, but with a friend who is 6 stone 3 at the moment, eats like a horse, and all the medical profession keep putting to her is she must have an eating disorder.....it's hard to keep inner confidence.

over a year ago

Some will like Kelly as she is now, others as she was. What counts is how Kelly feels about her self and we dont really know that because we are not her."

I think it's fair to say BB, even without knowing her, she feels absolutely amazing!

She was modeling in a bikini and you can see how confident and sexy she felt: and that's what matters - she feels amazing!

over a year ago

just had a google. i quite fancied kelly then and i quite fancy her now. maybe the fact i fancy her has nothing to do with her weight! if i knew her i would say 'if she's happy i'm happy'

but i don't so ..erm..'if she's happy'

over a year ago

Sorry guys for stick reference, insensitive and uncalled for

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Some will like Kelly as she is now, others as she was. What counts is how Kelly feels about her self and we dont really know that because we are not her.

I think it's fair to say BB, even without knowing her, she feels absolutely amazing!

She was modeling in a bikini and you can see how confident and sexy she felt: and that's what matters - she feels amazing! "

For me its all about self confidence. You can see when someone has it and when they don't. If it works for her and she feels sexy and happy good for the girl. After all she has 2 famous parents and it won't have been easy living in their shadow.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I guess at 7st 4 and a size 6/8, I am a stick - off to the woods to look for a twig.......

over a year ago

"For me its all about self confidence. You can see when someone has it and when they don't. If it works for her and she feels sexy and happy good for the girl. After all she has 2 famous parents and it won't have been easy living in their shadow."

i like that answer

over a year ago

Though he said Kelly Brook for a minute there, obviously not shes just a stick and no man would touch her

Unless im missing something, Kelly Osborne still has lovely curves as well as extra confidence (her words)

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

women are sexy whether big or small its how they hold themselves how they act and their personality that makes them attractive ohh aye and if they have a pulse that also helps ..... Lmao

over a year ago

It aint what ya got... its the way that you use it

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"It aint what ya got... its the way that you use it "

Here, here!

Post new Message to Thread